How To Plan Your Ex's Wedding by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 44
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: Once again, sorry for the delay! I'm still shocked you guys are sticking with this story with all the reviews and emails I've been getting! I want to thank you guys for that, I really appreciate knowing that someone's reading this story out there! This chapter's not the greatest...but the other ones aren't that great either. LOL! But I hope you enjoy it! I want to also wish you guys a Happy Holiday and that I hope to get another chapter in during break!
----------

I get into my car and drive off immediately with tears streaming down my face. I try to calm down, but the scene that I witnessed just a couple minutes ago won’t go away and makes me cry even harder. This isn’t supposed to happen to me. This kind of shit only happens on TV and in the movies. Not in real life. I guess I haven’t been in reality for a while.

God, how could I have been so stupid? I should have known. It all makes sense now”the engagement party, the restaurant, the phone calls, not being around all the time. The truth keeps hammering in my mind.

Now you’re telling me that she is just a friend
Then why’s she calling you at 3:00 in the morning?


Bryan’s been cheating on me.

And tell the trifling bitch she can have you
I ain’t looking at you no more, I’m looking past you


For the past month, I’ve been so blind. All the hints were right in front of me and I ignored them. Maybe I’m getting a taste of my own medicine. After all, I was going to his place in the first place to explain the whole Justin situation. Oh god, Justin. He’s been fooled, too. How could this happen?

Right now, I wish I could just rewind back when I still had no contact with him and maybe everything would turn out completely different. But that’s how life is. It’s almost like picking out clothes. You take one off the dresser, try it on, and you either take it or leave it. Unfortunately, you can’t put things back in life. You have to take what you’re handed and learn to deal with it. And that’s what I got to do right now”deal with this.

But I need someone to talk to. I need someone who’s going through the same situation.

There’s only one person I can think of right now. He deserves to know the truth and not be lied to anymore.

Justin.




After calling Trace to see where he was, I arrived at an arena where Justin was rehearsing for a show. After convincing security that I was his wedding planner and that ‘something had come up’, they finally let me in. I ran towards the sound of his voice and stopped half way from the stage to let him finish.

“All right, people, take fifteen!” His choreographer shouted.

Justin spotted me and I saw something that I never received from him before.

Hate.

I sigh deeply. I should have never said any of those words to him today. It might make this easier for me. I walk over to him as he grabs his bottle of water and takes a drink.

“Justin...we need to talk.”

“Funny,” he replies crossing his arms, “not too long ago, you basically screwed me over and wanted me out of your life. Now you wanna talk?”

Here we go, here we go again

“This is something you really need to hear,” I sigh as I grab his arm and pull him over to get more privacy.

“Justin…you know about the whole restaurant fiasco where..” I didn’t even want to say his name, “..Bryan scared the shit out of me?”

“Yeah,” he says blankly.

“Remember the mystery blonde he was with?”

“I don’t have short term memory loss, Danielle. What’s your point?”

“Well…that blonde was Cameron.”

“Are you trying to tell me that Cameron and Bryan are seeing each other?”

“…Yes.”

Justin laughs, “What a lie.”

“I’m telling you the truth, Justin.”

“I don’t know what you call truth, but that’s definitely bullshit.”

Anger starts to build up inside me, “What proof do you want?”

“None, because there is no proof. I know what you’re doing. You finally decide to feel bad about crushing my heart out and you decide that Bryan’s not good enough for you. So you decide to come to me and give me all this crap about Cameron cheating on me. I’m not buying it!”

“I caught them having sex when I went to his house, Justin! What more proof do you want?!”

He stares at me while I continue to talk, “I’m sorry, okay?! I’m sorry that I said all those words to you this afternoon and if I could turn back time, I wouldn’t have done that! But I can’t! And now that I have the decency to come down here and tell you something you should know, you just…bash me out!”

I can’t take this no more

“You should talk! How the hell do you think I felt when you just left me there in the fucking parking lot by myself having me wonder what the hell I did wrong?! And now you expect me to believe you?! I don’t wanna hear it, Danielle!”

“Why would I lie about something like this?! Why else would I be crying my eyes out?! I’ve just been cheated on, Justin! It’s not exactly a cherry on top for me!”

“Good for you! I don’t really care anymore!” Justin shouts as we receive some stares.

I calm down and wipe my tears away, “So this is how it is, huh? I come down and not only ask you for your forgiveness, but tell you the truth and you just ignore it?”

“Yeah, I guess that’s the way it is. Nothing you tell me is gonna make me believe you. The way I see it, you’re only jealous. So guess what, June 30th is still happening. We’re still getting married whether you like it or not. What are you gonna say to that?”

“I’m fine with it,” I lie. “But just know that I’m not the only liar here. You said yourself this marriage was not what you wanted. So if you wanna live a lie the rest of your life, be my guest.”

“I was living a lie. I thought I still loved you, but I guess I was wrong about that,” Justin says as the words sting my heart. “I finally see that I love Cameron. So like you said before, I only want to see you when I’m planning our wedding.”

“Even then you won’t have to see me because I’m not your wedding planner anymore. So have a nice life,” I say as I turn around and start to leave.

“Good! Go ahead! Run away! You were always good at that!”

I turn around to see tears in his eyes, “At least I run away being true to myself…unlike some people.”

We stare at each other another minute before I turn around and leave this time.

I ain’t trying to hear it, not this time




“I still don’t understand, Danielle. Why are you quitting this wedding? Do you realize how much money you’re making off of it?”

I sigh as I straighten in my chair across from my boss, “I’m just too busy right now with all the other weddings I’m planning. I feel like there’s a lot of stress that doesn’t need to be there.”

Well ain’t that the truth.

“Well…okay. I’ll get Melanie to take your place, but are you sure this is what you want?”

Well, considering the fact that I hate the bride and the groom hates me…

“I’m sure,” I say.

“All right, it’s your choice,” Mary says. “Now go get back to work.”

I nod with a sniffle as I stand up, “Thank you.”

“Danielle, are you okay?” Mary asks.

“I’m fine,” I lie as I walk out of her office and head back to mine.




“It seems like we never get to see each other anymore.”

“We have busy schedules; we can’t help it.”

Cameron watches Justin continue to prepare lunch, “Did I tell you Mom found a dress for the wedding? She’s so excited!”

Justin concentrates on the marble counter, “I’m sure she is.”

“Are you okay? You seem a little…distant,” Cameron asks.

Before Justin could reply, the doorbell is heard through the house. “I’ll get it,” he replies as he heads for the door and opens it.

“Hi, Mr. Timberlake. I’m Melanie Thompson; I’m…an assistant to your wedding planner and I need to talk to you and Ms. Diaz if it’s no trouble.”

“Sure, come on in,” Justin says as he opens the door wider for her to step in. The three of them sit in the living room together feeling tense.

“…Is something wrong?” Cameron asks cautiously.

“Not really,” Melanie replies. “I just needed to tell you two that I will be taking over Ms. Morton’s place to make sure it wouldn’t be a problem for you.”

Cameron swallows slowly, “Why?”

‘What do you think, bitch?’ Melanie thought. Yes, she had heard the story. She heard the whole thing while she watched one of her best friends cry her heart out.

“Due to much stress planning other weddings basically. Mary could see it taking toll on Ms. Morton so she decided to hand the wedding to me,” she said lying. She saw both guilty looks on their faces so they knew the real reason. Or at least one of them did.

Nevertheless, Cameron put on a smile, “It’s all right with me as long as our wedding’s still on, right J?”

Justin nods silently as Danielle’s words come rushing back to him.

You said yourself this marriage was not what you wanted.'

Melanie nods, “All right. Well I have to get back to work, but if you need anything, don’t hesitate to call.”

Cameron thanks Melanie as she escorts her out the door leaving Justin in thought on the couch. He wanted to pass it by, but he knew something was up with Cameron and all he could think about was the fact that Danielle might be right.

He got up and walked back to the kitchen counter to finish up lunch as Cameron sat back on a stool in front of him.

‘It’s now or never,’ he thought.

“I can’t believe Danielle quit,” he said as he looked up at Cameron.

“…Yeah, me neither. It’s…quite a shock,” she said fidgeting with her nails.

“Is there something you wanna tell me?”

Cameron’s eyes widen, “What are you talking about?”

“You’re hiding something. I can see it in your eyes.”

“Justin, I’m not hiding anything!”

‘I caught them having sex when I went to his house, Justin! What more proof do you want?!’

“You’re playing with your nails and you have this guilty look on your face. Something’s up and I wanna know now.”

“I..I can’t tell you,” Cameron stutters.

“Yes, you can. If you actually do care for me and love me, you would be able to. We can’t hide things from each other, Cameron. If we want this marriage to work, we can’t do this.”

“I slept with another man!” Cameron shouts as she puts a hand on her mouth and starts to cry leaving Justin in shock.

“I’m so sorry..”

Now you’re trying to tell me that you’re sorry
And you’re trying to come back home


“No, you’re not sorry. You wouldn’t have done it in the first place if you were,” Justin replies as he watches her with anger.

“Who is he? I think I deserve to know that part at least..”

“Justin, I can’t-”

“Just tell me who he is, damn it!”

“…Bryan Lancaster.”

‘Why would I lie about something like this?!’

“So let me get this straight. You cheated on me…with our wedding planner’s boyfriend?!”

“I’m so sorry, Justin…”

“I’m sorry, Cameron, but you have to go,” Justin says slowly.

Tell me what’s the use of holding on when all we do is hurt our love?

“Please, Justin, don’t do this! We can work this out, I promise!”

You keep insisting when you know our love is out the door

“How can we work this out when I don’t trust you?!”

“Just give me another chance; I’ll show you!”

“I can’t do that, Cameron. I’m sorry…but we’re done.”

It’s been a rough road, baby just let it go

Cameron nods slowly as she cries, “I’ll go pack my bags.”

Justin watches her go upstairs and when he hears the door shut, he bursts down into tears from being hurt…and for making the same mistake he did two years ago.

Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try no more
----------
Song credit: Here We Go”Trina featuring Kelly Rowland
Don’t Wanna Try”Frankie J


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki