How To Plan Your Ex's Wedding by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 44
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: Just wanna let you guys know, the setting is May 2005 continuing through the year. And thanks for the reviews!
----------
The Capulets keep getting closer and closer while I keep getting more nervous. I can see Lynn’s noticed me, but no one else. What really sets me on fire is Cameron basically holding on to Justin for dear life.

That bitch.

I’m not going to let this ruin my night. I’m gonna act professional and still sort of a friend to the Timberlake’s”except for Justin. And I’m not gonna be nervous. I’m gonna show him that I’ve moved on.

“Do you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes?” Melanie asks.

“Yeah, go ahead. I’ll be fine! Oh and watch the father of the bride over there! I think he may be having one too many glasses of wine!” I say.

I watch as Melanie leaves and hear Lynn’s voice getting closer. Pretending I don’t have a clue she’s here, I pay attention to the dance floor only to find everyone dancing to a slow song.

These are times when I really wish I had someone to share a dance with.

“Ah hah! There she is!” Lynn says as she stands next to me.

“Hi Lynn!” I say, not feeling nervous at all.

“How have you been? You look fantastic!”

“Oh, thanks. I’m fine!”

“Okay well why don’t we introduce everyone else to you?” Lynn says as she begins to lead me over to the two families.

“Cameron! Justin! I told you I would get you the best and now you’re going to meet her! Say hello to your wedding planner!”

I stand closer next to Lynn to let everyone see me and oh man! This is the funniest thing ever!

The Diaz’s are thrilled to meet me, there’s Paul’s surprised face. But most importantly, there’s Justin with his jaw wide open.

Hah”revenge is sweet.

“I’m Cameron! Nice to meet you Mrs. ..”

“Oh I’m sorry! I’m Danielle Morton and it’s just miss.”

“You mean you’re not married? Then the boys have GOT to be all over you because you’re absolutely pretty!”

'I wouldn’t be that pretty to you if you knew I had a relationship with your fiancé.'

“Oh, I’m not that great. And men these days are quite pigs!” I say, knowing Justin’s still standing there completely shocked.

“Tell me about it! That’s why I’m happy I found Justin! Baby, why don’t you come over here and meet her? She’s so awesome!”

Justin walks over hesitantly and shakes my hand.

“Nice to meet you, Danielle…” he whispers.

“Justin what’s wrong with you? You’re acting as if the Titanic’s sinking again!” Cameron asks.

If you only knew, Cameron, if you only knew.

“Um…nothing babe…it’s the setting ...it’s really nice,” Justin replies.

“Oh my God, yes it is! Mom, Dad, come over here and meet Danielle!” Cameron says.

“Ah, yes. Very nice to meet you wedding girl!” Mr. Diaz begins. “I must also comment on how stunning this wedding is! Your work is magnificent!”

“Thank you sir, that means a lot to me!”

“Now, we’ll be sending you some stuff of what they want at the wedding in the next few days and the list of songs that Cameron’s cousin, Jamie, will be singing at the wedding,” Mrs. Diaz starts. “She’s only 10 and she’s such a cutie!”

“Mom, don’t pressure her right now! And I’ve already told you Jamie won’t be singing at the wedding”she couldn’t hit an exact note if her life depended on it!” Cameron argues.

“But she’s so cute and it’ll distract everyone from the singing if she IS bad!” Mrs. Diaz says.

“Whatever! Oh, Danielle, I can’t wait to get started with you! It’s only been 5 minutes and I already like you!” Cameron says.

“Danielle!” Melanie yells as she comes over. “Um, the comedian’s here and on his left arm, he’s got an indescribable tattoo of a male part…”

“Oh, um, ask him to cover it up with a jacket or something!” I interrupt, not wanting the two families to hear.

“Alright. Oh hi,” Melanie says as she realizes that the ‘Capulets’ are listening to every word. “Sorry to interrupt you!”

“Oh, I’d like you all to meet my assistant, Melanie. She helps out with the weddings also,” I say.

“Nice to meet you!” Cameron says as she shakes Melanie’s hand.

“You too! Oh, I’m so sorry, but I’ve gotta run before something goes wrong! Bye!” Melanie says as she rushes off.

“Sorry about that!” I say.

“No problem! We know how work can get insane!” Lynn says.

I look over at Justin real quick and see him staring right back at me before he looks at his feet. He hasn’t made a sound for a while which is very rare for him.

I got him right where I want him.

“Well I think we’re just gonna look around the setting for a minute and then we’ll leave! It was so nice to meet you, Danielle! Expect a call tomorrow!” Cameron says as everyone begins to walk away.

“Alright, buh bye!” I say as everyone waves and leaves.

I head back to the reception, not realizing that Justin keeps looking back at me as he makes his way to his car.




“Aw man! He was actually quiet and shocked!? Oh geez, this is the wedding I should have attended!” Mark laughs as I tell him about last night in my office.

“Yeah, it was pretty funny,” I say. “But the funny thing is, I wasn’t all nervous or anything. Maybe I have gotten over him.”

“Damn right you should! You put him in his place, Danielle!” Mark bows his head in front of me. “How can I ever repay you?”

“Stop it; you look like you’re my maid!”

“A very attractive one, I might add!”

“Whatever!” I say as I laugh. “I have to make sure the Henzington wedding’s done for Friday so you might want to leave!”

“Oh, I can see where I’m not wanted! I’ll go, but I’ll never forget what you did to me! How could you!?” Mark says with a fake cry as he walks out of my office.

I shake my head. Sometimes that boy is too much.

I hear Melanie knock on my door, “Dani? Someone’s here to see you…”

“Alright, let whoever it is in,” I say as I look over the finished details for Friday’s wedding.

“You always did like this job,” a familiar voice says.

I look up to find Justin standing in front of my desk.

Well this is surprising.

“Oh, hey Justin...” I say slowly.

Of course I get nervous now when we’re alone”damn it Danielle! Keep it together!

“Um..do you wanna sit down?” I ask.

“Oh…umm..you look kinda busy, but Cameron wanted to make sure this list got to you..”

“Oh okay, thanks”that could help!” I say, trying to brighten the awkward mood here.

“Umm..so how are you…we kinda haven’t spoken in a while..” Justin says.

'Oh, it’s only been two years. Not a biggie”you player, I hate you.'

“I’ve been good basically..”

I get a good look at him while he’s just standing there. Oh my God Danielle, get this through your head.

'He is not hot..he is not hot..he is not sexy..he is not the most handsome man I’ve ever met..'

“Dani…I know that you’re probably as awkward planning my wedding as I am…I mean, I haven’t seen you in a long time…what happened?”

“That night happened, Justin. But I’m over it so it’s cool.”

Hah, I wish that were the truth.

He must realize that I wanna drop the subject so he stands there for a few more minutes.

“Alright…well I gotta go…my Mom’s waiting for me at my house…so I guess I’ll see you around..”

“Alright, bye Justin..”

Before Justin walks out of my office, he turns around, “Danielle, I don’t know about you, but I really want our friendship back. Could you think about it, please?”

Justin leaves before I can respond. I don’t know if I can just handle a friendship after all that we’ve shared. If it still hurts now, what am I gonna do if we become friends again and I see Cameron with him all the time?

Sigh. Just another one of those days.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki