How To Plan Your Ex's Wedding by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 44
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“So what do you think about the chapel?” Cameron asks as ‘The Capulets’ and I stand in the middle of it deciding if it’s right for the future married couple or not.

“It’s very opened, which is always a good thing since it’ll be hot and with the decorations all put together. Plus, you’ll marry in the home of God”extra bonus! I’ll let it up to you guys,” I say.

“What do you think baby?!” Cameron runs over to Justin.

“I like it, let’s have it here,” he replies.

“Thank you, J!” Cameron shouts.

And I catch the wrong moment as they kiss.

God, I really shouldn’t have gotten myself into this.

“It’s a nice place, you two! I can’t wait!” Lynn exclaims.

“Yes, it’s very classy,” Mrs. Diaz adds.

“Alright, well I’ll let the church know as soon as you two pick a date. So you might wanna think about that,” I reply.

“Well if we’re done here, why don’t we all go out to lunch? Miss Morton, would you like to join us?” Mr. Diaz asks.

Normally I could never turn down a lunch date, but in the situation I’m in, I don’t think I could handle it.

“Um ..I’m afraid I can’t. I have this wedding tomorrow and I just wanna make sure it’s ready to go.”

“Aw, well alright. We’ll see you later Danielle!” Lynn says as the group leaves.




“Alright, the rehearsal went well you two! You’re ready for tomorrow!”

The future Mr. and Mrs. Henzington give a nervous laugh.

“It’s okay, that’s usually the response I get from everyone! I’m gonna go now”see you two tomorrow!”

I leave the building that the rehearsal dinner’s being held and walk to my car without noticing someone watching me.

“Do you ever have time to just chill and relax?”

I turn around and there’s Justin. God, he’s like a stalker right now.

“Okay, you almost scared the crap out of me so much that someone would have had to done CPR! What are you doing here?!”

“I really need to talk to you, Dani..”

“And I get this feeling that it has nothing to do with your wedding.”

“No. Why aren’t we just friends?! What’s so wrong about it?!”

“What’s wrong about it is that I can’t handle it! We had something, Justin, we had it all! And then this hellhole happened!”

“I didn’t have a choice, Danielle! I never wanted to break up with you!”

“Oh but you did have a choice, Justin! You did! Just because Cameron’s parents wouldn’t be too happy, so what! You still had a choice! And you decided to take the whimpiest way out of it and break my heart!”

We stand in the parking lot quietly just staring at each other.

“Dani, I never wanted that to happen. Okay, the person I saw walking down the isle towards me wasn’t Cameron, it was you. I mean..God.. I hate myself for doing that to you..I know it wasn’t fair, I know that! Just…if we can’t be together, I still want a friendship with you..”

“I’m sorry, Justin. I really wish we could have a friendship, but right now, you’re just another one of the groom’s I see everyday preparing their wedding. You had your chance, sorry.” I say as I get into my car and leave.




I’m sitting in my room crying my eyes out knowing nothing can be the same again.

What a mess this is. I really want what Justin and I had back and from the way he was talking, he wanted it too. But there’s no way. Not a single chance.

This just proves I need to move on.




Monday morning


Well thanks to lack of sleep for the past few days since Thursday due to ‘boy problems’ and weddings, I’m late for work. Just the cherry on top I need today.

I’m in such a hurry on the sidewalk to the building that I don’t see someone until I collide into them and we both end up falling.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I need to pay attention where I’m going!” I say embarrassed.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m fine!” The stranger says as he helps me up.

I get a good look at him and I forget there ever was a Justin Timberlake.

My God, this man is hot! He has short brown hair, brown eyes, a sexy body, and no wedding band”yes!

“Are you okay?” He asks me.

“…Great!”

He laughs, “I’m Bryan Lancaster, and you are..”

“Danielle Morton, nice to meet you!”

Oh boy am I hooked. I got a name”this is good.

But here comes my big mouth.

“So are you dating?!” I ask and then get red in the cheeks.

“No not exactly. I haven’t really met that someone, ya know?”

“I know exactly how you feel..” I reply.

“You know what? We should get together sometime! What’s your number so I can call you?”

Oh my God, this is too good to be true! It’s like winning a date with Tom Cruise!

I tell Bryan my number and he leaves, PROMISING me he will call either tonight or tomorrow.

I’m like a freakin’ teenager groupie who just saw Usher”I’m all giddy and happy and everything! Definitely a different mood from the way things were going this morning.




I enter my office to find Melanie waiting for me.

“Way to be late, Miss Perfect!” She says sarcastically.

“Sorry, I kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed!”

“You sure don’t seem like it…what happened?”

“Um..let’s just say I bumped into a hot guy who asked for my name and number!”

“NO WAY! IT’S ABOUT TIME GIRL!”

“I KNOW! I think maybe things are starting to turn around!”

“Well…not exactly…did you notice what you got over the weekend?” Melanie points to the unnoticed vase of roses.

“Who’s this from?”

“I don’t know, open the little card!” Melanie says.

I open the card and read it.

I’m really sorry Danielle. Please forgive me.
-Justin


“So who’s it from?” Melanie asks impatiently.

“Just Justin.” I say blankly as I tear up the card and throw it away.

I will get over him, no matter how long it takes.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki