How To Plan Your Ex's Wedding by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 44
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Gimme a break...gimme a break..

That’s what I definitely need. And NO I do not mean a Kit-Kat bar. I mean a break; vacation; a getaway; whatever as long as it’s not here. I just want some time to relax and not have to worry about if flowers are ready, if the church is available, and all that jazz that goes with a wedding.

But no, a certain couple hasn’t picked a freakin’ date yet after two weeks! So maybe if they ever decide, I can get the hell out of here for a while.

Doesn’t seem like it’s gonna be happening any time soon.

I bang my head on my desk as I look over all these different papers. Remind me again why I took this job.

I bet you’re wondering about what happened between me and you-know-who. Well we had quite a long talk and finally I came to a final statement.

I told him that he needs to stick with Cameron. First of all, I refuse to get into a relationship when I KNOW there is someone else who’s expecting to marry the guy. I’m not that type of girl. Second, I know I still have feelings for him, but it still hurts. And you know what? He dumped me for her. He’s dating her and now he’s marrying her. You got what you wanted buddy, don’t come crawling back to me. And last but not least..

I MUST GO ON A DATE WITH THAT HOT, SEXY BEAST NAMED BRYAN LANCASTER!

I called him back the next day after the whole ‘Justin’ thing happened. I told him that a friend was in need of comforting and luckily he understood. I just left out that the friend was actually my ex who wanted me back. And yes, you heard right. We ARE friends again. I don’t know how great you would call our friendship, but if it’ll prevent the boy from popping out of nowhere all the time it’s worth it.

I don’t wanna be lonely no more
I don’t wanna have to pay for this
I don’t want to know the lover at my door
Is just another heartache on my list


So anyways, it’s been a few days since that night and Bryan and I are going on our rescheduled date tonight ..if things go according to plan.

I don’t wanna be angry no more
You know I could never stand for this
So when you tell me that you love me
Know for sure I don’t wanna be lonely anymore





“Think you’ll actually go this time?” Melanie teases.

We’re at my house and it’s almost 7:00. I’m in the same outfit that I had picked out before and I’m the same nervous girl as I was that night.

Déjà vu sounds right in this situation.

“Oh, I’m going”there’s no way I’m passing up on him this time!”

“Good, cause doing that hair of yours takes forever!”

Melanie curled my hair, but not to the extreme. Just like little waves and then she curled the bottom of my hair.

The doorbell rings and my heart jumps.

“You wanna check who it is first before you open it?” Mel jokes.

“Shut up!” I say as I head over to the door and peek through the hole to see Bryan standing there.

“Hey!” I say as I open the door.

“Hey Danielle….wow you look beautiful,” Bryan says as he hands me a rose.

“Oh, thanks..I don’t think I look that great..” I say as I accept the rose.

“Don’t say that, you do! So are you ready to go?” Bryan asks.

“Whenever you are,” I say as I wave goodbye to Mel and close the door. We walk to his car which is pretty nice.

Bryan opens the door for me and stands there like a butler, “Your car, madam,” he says in a French accent.

“Thank you,” I say as I sit into the car and we’re on our way.




“Geez Bryan, are you sure this is okay? This place might be too nice..” I say as I look around the restaurant AND the menu. We’re in some Italian restaurant, which I was thrilled until I saw the prices next to the list of choices from the menu.

“Don’t worry about it! Luckily I have a good job that I can afford this so don’t fret!” Bryan says.

The waiter comes, brings us some champagne, takes our orders, and leaves. I decided to get lasagna…yum.

“So what do you do for a career? Anything exciting?” Bryan asks.

“Well, I’m a wedding planner, if you find that exciting,” I tease.

“Really? Have you planned any celebrity weddings?” He asks.

“Um...well not really,” I say.

Hah, what a joke. But too bad, I’m not bringing up Justin tonight. I’m here to have fun.

“And what do you do, Mr. Lancaster?” I ask.

“Well, I’m a lawyer”particularly one for families due to divorce. And sometimes it can be a pain in the butt. The father refuses to pay for child support at first, but with my little tricks, it ends up kicking him in the ass and I win!”

“You don’t sound like a lawyer,” I tease. “How did you know you wanted to do this job?”

“Well, my parents divorced when I was 15 and it was really hard on me. My father kind of ignores me so that kind of gave me the motivation,” Bryan says as he shifts in his seat.

“I’m sorry..I shouldn’t have asked,” I said realizing it was uncomfortable for him to talk about.

“No, it’s okay. I just get angry about it sometimes..”

“So what do you do in your spare time?” I ask.

“Hmm..I sleep as much as I can, I golf, play basketball, the list goes on,” he says. “How ‘bout you?”

“I really don’t have a whole lot of spare time, but when I do, I like to get a lot of sleep too, watch movies, and help out at a local dance studio,” I say.

“You dance? What kind of dancing are you into?”

“Mostly Jazz, Hip Hop, and Tap, but my all time favorite is ballet. I just like the pretty outfits and the way the dances are choreographed.”

“Do you dance in those shoes that have a block on the bottom?”

“You mean Pointe?” I ask as Bryan nods his head. “Yes, I do wear the ‘blocky’ shoes, but it’s not easy,” I tease. “You’ve got to have a lot of strength in your ankles and your feet. Plus balance always helps obviously. I found that out the hard way.”

Bryan laughs, “Does it hurt?”

“Eh..every once in a while. This may sound disgusting, but your toes bleed every now and then”that’s the worst part,” I say.

“They bleed?! Ouch...have yours been bleeding recently?” he teases.

“Yeah, you wanna see?” I ask teasingly as I begin to lift my foot.

“That’s okay, maybe another day,” he laughs.

Apparently we laughed a little too loud or people in this place aren’t capable of talking because we’ve been caught by the people that I didn’t expect to see tonight.

“Oh look! There’s Danielle! Danielle!”

I look over and my worst nightmare comes true. Cameron’s waving over at me while Lynn and Justin are just realizing I’m here.

‘Why God, why?!’ I thought as they turn around in their seats looking like they’re ready to talk.

“Do you know them?” Bryan asks.

Aw shit. I need to put a detector on those people so I know where not to go.
----------
Song credit: Lonely No More--Rob Thomas


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki