How To Plan Your Ex's Wedding by dancewithurheart08


Number of reviews: 44
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: Sorry about the wait guys! I had Nationals if you didn't know so yeah. The party scene at the bottom is divided into two parts so you'll just have to wait..LOL! Hope you enjoy it and once again thanks for the reviews!
----------
As soon as Cameron said her name, my attention rose from my plate to where she was waving at.

And sure enough, there’s the girl that’s stolen my heart. But she’s not alone.

Please tell me this is just a business dinner…please tell me that he’s a relative or something…please tell me she’s not on a date.

Mom shouts a ‘Hey’ to Danielle as I just simply watch the scene unfold.

“Wow, Danielle! This is like so ironic! We just run into each other everywhere!” Cameron says.

“It’s a small world after all..” Dani says with a hesitant laugh.

“It sure is!” Mom adds. “So who is this charming, young man you’re having dinner with?”

Yeah, who is this bastard that’s trying to make a move on MY girl? Well…she’s not exactly mine but…you know what I mean.

“Oh! How stupid of me! I’d like to introduce you all to Bryan Lancaster! Bryan, this is Lynn Harless who is the mother of Justin Timberlake. And that’s his fiancé, Cameron Diaz,” Dani says as she points to each of us.

“Nice to meet all of you,” Bryan says as he shakes everyone’s hand…including mine.

“So are you two on a date?” Cameron hints at with a smile.

Here it comes. The moment of truth.

“Yes, we are actually. And I’d say it’s going good so far,” Dani says as she looks over at Bryan with that smile of hers.

Well, my heart just shattered in pieces. Any hope of being together with Danielle again was just taken away.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry we interrupted!” Cameron says as she walks over with an envelope. “I promise we’ll leave you alone in a minute, but Justin and I wanted to invite you to our engagement party tomorrow night, Danielle! I know it’s a little bit of short notice, but we didn’t find out about it until today! So here’s the invitation and it has directions to my parents’ house! And Bryan’s invited, too!”

No he’s not, Cameron! Sigh…I knew this girl was stupid in the brain.

“Well, I’m actually free tomorrow night. I don’t know about Bryan though,” Danielle says as she looks at Bryan.

“What time does it start?” he asks.

“6:30; and don’t bother eating dinner cause that’ll be provided,” Cameron says.

“Well, I get off of work at 5 so, yeah I’ll be there,” Bryan replies.

Great. Just great.

“Awesome! Well, we’ll let you guys get back to your date and we’ll see you tomorrow!” Cameron says as Mom and I sit back in our regular positions at the table.

“Okay, bye!” Dani and Bryan say as Cameron sits back down.

“Oh, those two are so cute!” Cameron says as she begins to eat her meal.

“Yeah…real cute,” I say. Hah, what a lie.

I don’t get it. I basically poured out my heart to her and told her that I still loved her. Granted, I’m supposed to be marrying Cameron, but still. And she tells me she can’t do this and now…she’s dating someone else.

Sometimes a man has to choose
To do something that he doesn’t wanna do


I really hate myself for that night where I foolishly broke up with her. I’ll never forget how her eyes were full of tears and anger and it was all because of me.

I gotta do this for me
Cause if I don’t, I’ll probably regret it
But if I do, I’ll probably regret it
How do I cope?


Maybe I don’t deserve her. Maybe I should…love Cameron like I did before Danielle came back into my life. It wasn’t the same love that I had (and still have) for Dani, but I did love her at one point. It’s just she gets so clingy sometimes and…I don’t know. Most of the time, I don’t want her…half of it’s because of Danielle.

How do you cope when
The one you love is with somebody else
And there’s nothing you could do about it
How do you deal with
The fact that you had a chance
But you chose to turn away for your career


Well, you did it again, Justin. Once again, you let a girl get away.

I gotta take it though it’s heartbreaking
It’s something that I had to do
But nobody said that it would hurt so bad
So how do I live…how do I deal without you?





May 30, 2005


Well here we are at Justin and Cameron’s engagement party. Bryan and I enter the backyard of the Diaz residence and the setting’s beautiful. The sun’s setting, there’s lights hung everywhere, tables with white cloths covering it with dishes and flowers on top of that. There’s also a band playing in the background as I see some people dancing and chatting among the huge yard.

“Good thing we dressed up,” Bryan says as I hold onto his arm.

I have to say he looks extremely handsome tonight. He’s wearing a black, long-sleeved dress shirt with the same colored pants and shoes. His short brown hair’s has gel in it so his hair looks nice.

“Yeah, well it’s any moment before I trip on the back of my dress,” I say, praying that I don’t fall. Today, I made a shopping trip for tonight and found a gold-colored dress with no straps and the back longer than the front of the dress. I also got matching heels to go with the dress and got my hair done in a curly bun.

“Don’t worry about it! Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?” Bryan looks at me with a smile.

“I believe so, but it doesn’t hurt to say it again,” I reply.

“I have to say though, with the setting and everything, are you sure we’re not attending their wedding?” Bryan teases.

“Danielle! Danielle! Over here!” Cameron says as she waves from a few feet away.

We shrug with a laugh as we head over to the group she’s talking with.




“Danielle! Danielle! Over here!” Cameron says as she waves.

I look to see who she’s waving to and my breathing stops. There’s an angel walking over here looking so beautiful tonight.

But of course, her sidekick’s with her.

It’s funny…tonight I kept wishing I was celebrating my engagement with her and not Cameron. Guess I better keep wishing.

This is the life that I was given
So I have to live it to the fullest
But how do I deal in the meantime without you?


“Good evening, everyone,” Danielle says as she reaches our group.

“Oh my gosh, Danielle! Your dress is awesome! And your hair?! Wow, you look great!” Cameron says as she examines Dani.

“Doesn’t she?” Bryan asks. “Good evening, Miss Diaz. And I never congratulated you on your engagement, so congratulations,” he says as he reaches for Cameron’s hand and kisses it.

Aw, hell no. First, you take Danielle, now Cameron?!

How do you deal when you can’t be with the one you love
And the one that you love is with somebody else?


Cameron giggles, “You’re very polite, Mr. Lancaster. And thank you.”

“Please, call me Bryan,” he says with a wink.

Cameron blushes and talks for a few minutes with Bryan as I make presence known to Danielle, “May I also compliment on how beautiful you look tonight?” I ask as I reach for her hand and kiss it.

Hey, it’s the only way I’m gonna get to do it at this point. Plus, he kissed my woman, so it gives me a privilege to kiss his woman back.

“..Thank you,” she replies with a blush.

Yup, you still got the charm, Timberlake. This could be a good night after all.



Part I to be continued..
----------
Song credit: How To Deal”Frankie J


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki