Strong enough by UNC_FANATIC16


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Dear Justin,
I guess you are surprised to find this letter sitting in the guest room but I have begun to notice that this is where you have been sleeping after you come home from clubbing with the guys. JC says Hi. Him and Lance stopped by to wish us a happy aniversary. I lied told them you were out buying candles because you are a hopeless romantic. The lie came out so easy because this time two years ago that's where you would have been. Now though I have no idea where you are. Did you even remember today was our anniversary? Four years ago today we were married. I lost the fat from Tyler so I could fit into that teddy from our first night as a married couple. I made your favorite dinner, lobsters and steamed asparagus. Your gramma Sadie sent me the recipe for peach cobbler. I thought of everything except that fact that you wouldn't be here. I even had your mom take Ty for the night. I loved you Justin, I still love you but I can tell that your love for me is gone. You want to be the bachloer again. I want you to be happy so if me leaving so you can live your life without worring about having to hide it from me is what you need then your aniversary present is that and what is in the box. I will call you when I know where me and Ty are staying because I am not going to take him away from you because that will punish him more then you.
Molly
After she was done with the letter she placed her pregnancy test into the gift bag and placed them on the bedside table. She picked up her bag and wiped her tears. She made once last stop in the nursery to make sure she got everything she needed for Tyler and walked out of the house. She knew this wasn't going to last long all he had to do was flash those baby blues at her but for now Molly new she was strong enough to walk away.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki