Lost Without a Case by VevaT


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


" Have you see Justin since Justine was in that car accident?" Lance asked JC.
" No, why?"
" He's lost his bird." Tee butted in out of nowhere causing them to jump. She smiled at them and sat next to Joey. Gigi, and Laur came in sitting next to Chris and Lance. Justin came in. " Hey Jay." Everyone said.
" Hi." He said weakly. Everyone felt his pain and looked sad because of it, although he didn't show his pain. " What's with the long faces? I don't think that's neccessary." He sat next to Tee.
" Did the doctors call you yet?" Chris asked.
" No, why?"
" To tell you when or...if Justine's coming home."
" Oh, they don't know yet. Look I'm going s-" Justin was cut off by Tee.
" Boy. We know that your hurting. We all saw you at the scene of the crime. Why are you holding all of that in?"
" I'm not."
" Liar. Justin you need to let that pain out or it'll kill you."



~~**~~



Justine sat up in her hospital bed as her doctor came in. " Wow, Ms. Timberlake it didn't seem like you were ever going to wake up."
" Well I did, so when can I go home?"
" You can't." The doctor said hitting her over the head with a steal bar.


~~**~~



" No Mr. Timberlake she's still out and her vital signs aren't good."
" Alright Dr. Glover. I'll be here first thing tomorrow."
" Okay." When Justin left, Justina showed up. " Why hello there stranger."
" Hi and bye."
" Bye." He spoke through clinched teeth. She looked back at him and he smiled sweetly at her. She shook her head and continued out of the hospital.


~~**~~



" Something isn't right about that doctor. And frankly I don't care what Justin says." Justina said.
" Have you ever?" Marie asked. Justina half-smiled.
" See now she has a point." Tee said.
" Doesn't she always?" Laur said. Marie smiled.
" Well let's go find that doctor ladies." Justina said standing up with a smile.


~~**~~



" Justin listen to me, Justine will be fine." Lynn said. " She's in good hands. Trust."
" Mom. That doctor seems off. I want Dr. Johnson."
" Well son, Justina. Gigi, Luar, and Marie called and said they felt the same way so they're out trying to find that man as we speak." Paul said. Justin grabbed his keys.
" Thanks dad." He was leaving, but turned around and kissed his mom on the cheek. " Love ya." They smiled and waved, then Justin was gone.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki