In Ruins by I Stalk JT


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


This is a story of a man. A man whom loves with his entire heart. And not just with one part of it. He loves with his body. His soul, as well. With everything inside of him. Every single cell or molecule. When he loves someone, he loves her - entirely. When he is in-love - he's in-love. There is no one - NO ONE - more important to him than the woman that holds his heart.

But, maybe - maybe he expects too much. Maybe he gives in too fast. Because each and every time he has given his heart away, he has gotten it back - bruised, beaten, and broken. Never in the same condition as when he had given it. He loves someone, really loves someone, and gets his heart torn in two, ripped into pieces.

But he would do it again. Does it again. Has done it again. Numerous times. And it ended with the same results. Always. At the end of the day, he came home hurt. Heartbroken. Alone.

Maybe it's because he doesn't learn from his mistakes. Or possibly because he believes in love too much. But what can a man do?

Love is a wonderful thing. It can make you feel a certain way. It can make you feel - alive. It makes the trip - life - worth the while. It's the best feeling in the world. A great feeling. To be in-love with someone. To care so deeply for someone. And have them care for you in return. Maybe not as deep, maybe not as much - but it's something. It's amazing.

Love is amazing.

And - he's the kind of man that would give his heart away as many times needed until one day, he never gets it back. Until one day, someone - some amazing woman - comes along to take it - and keep it. Forever. To love and cherish it. Just as he would hers.

And that is where this story begins. When they meet. After that first initial contact. When their eyes met - sparks flew. There was an immediate attraction. There was a feeling - a gut feeling. And he knew that she was the one. After seeing her, after meeting her, he knew that she was the one he would spend the rest of his life with. She had to be the one he was searching for. The one his heart needed.

But - the trouble was that she didn't seem to 'see through his eyes'. She didn't seem to be thinking the same way. Feeling the same way. Yes, there was an attraction, but that was it to her. That was all. That one spark, and nothing else.

So, from there he plotted. He would get her to see things his way. He would get her to open up to him. To trust him. And - most importantly - to fall in-love with him.

But, the question is - can he do it?

Can he get this woman, a woman whom he has just met, to fall in-love with him. To love him. When - just like he himself - she has had her heart broken so many times in the past. Can he get her to fall in-love with him when she just doesn't want to go through it again. To play the game and not know the outcome. He's so sure that they're meant to be, in fact he tells her so - but she's heard it all before. Has heard it all too many times. And has fallen for it - hook, line, and sinker. This time, though, this time, she just doesn't want to fall for it again. It didn't matter if it was the truth or not - if maybe this time it was truly meant to be - she just didn't want to go through another relationship. Not when she has finally gotten over the last one.

Her heart was now nothing but broken shards of what was. Can he pull the pieces together and show her what love has waiting for her?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki