HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I've noticed that more people read this chapter and then not go on. Can you please review and tell me what's lacking or missing please? It would be greatly appriciated!
I had just moved to a new home, and it was a really large home on an enormous piece of land. (It was enough exercise to walk to the front gate and back to the house.) I moved in there by myself and into an empty house. There were so many rooms; it was like a castle with only me living in it. So I placed an ad into the paper asking for some "housemates" any age, any gender, animals allowed but I also stated that it would sort of be that I looked after the house if they traveled a lot, really making it feel like I was a house sitter, but lived there personally. I thought this to be a bit strange because I mean, only guys replied to a 17 year old’s ad in the newspaper. I gave each one some thought and decided to meet them all and see what they're like. So, I rang them all up and arranged for them to meet at my place the next day. What I didn't realise, was I had said the same time to each of them. I have a habit of writing down what I'm going to say on the phone cause I hate, no REALLY hate, talking on the phone to people I don't know.

The next day, they slowly turned up one by one. They had no idea that they had all put in to live with me. I nearly died when the first guy turned up at my door. I opened the door, expecting to find a complete stranger, but instead, there was Lance Bass of *NSYNC, in a pair of green Nike sneakers, cargo pants, a blue Nike shirt and a pair of green sunglasses on.

I nearly fainted, but I came too when he said "Hey, I'm Lance or James Knight as I stated in my reply form and I'm here for the housemates ad you put in the paper."

"Come in." I said, inviting him in. I couldn't believe it, Lance Bass of *NSYNC was wanting to live with me. I was thinking of what the other four guys were going to say, or what Lance was gonna say about living with other people and then the media about Lance living with a 17 year old girl. I led Lance into the lounge room when the doorbell rang. I told Lance that I was going to be back and went and answered the door. I opened the door, ready to turn that person down cause someone famous was inside, only to realise that it was Joey Fatone.

"This so could not be happening!" I said looking at Joey standing there in a pair of black Nikes, cargos, red shirt and a red cap.

'What not happenin?" Joey asked, looking down at himself then up back at me.

Something over Joey's shoulder caught my eye. I stood on tip toe on looked over his shoulder. I saw right. There was Chris Kirkpatrick stepping out of the car. Joey saw that I was peering over his shoulder and turned to look at what I was looking at. "BUSTA! KOREA!" Joey suddenly yelled out. Two dogs jumped out of the car and ran up to Joey while Joey ran down the stairs and meet them halfway. Chris suddenly looked up to the door and saw Joey playing with his two dogs.

"Joey?!" Chris exclaimed walking towards. "Hey bud, you apply for this house too?" Chris asked Joey giving him a weird looking handshake they must have made up or something.

"Yeah, how freaky, the two of us going for the same house!" Joey said walking back up the stairs.

"Not as freaky as three." I said, finally coming into their conversation. Both of them had a puzzled expression on their face. "Number three is inside." I said pointing to the lounge room. I moved out of the door and letting them run past.

"LANCE!" I heard Chris scream as he reached the lounge room and jumped over the couch and sat next to Lance.

"What the?" Lance said, looking at Joey and Chris.

I was about to close the door when I saw a Jeep Cherokee drive up my driveway. "This better not be who I think it is." I said, but actually I was hoping for it to be. The car drove up and parked next to Lance's car at the base of the stairs and off to the side. I bent down and picked up the two dogs that Joey and Chris left on the stairs. When I stood up, there was a tall figure in front of me looking down at me. "Hey." I said.

"Hey, I'm JC, but in my form, I put down, Jason Cardoll." JC said back, "Do you know, one of my best buds have the exact same dogs?" He said, reaching out to pat Busta and then Korea.

"Well," I started, "they're probably his."

"Huh?" He said. I just turned and walked into the lounge room and JC followed me.

"Chris, you forgot your dogs." I said, placing them on the ground.

"Oh thanks you I...JC!" Chris exclaimed, looking up at JC.

"Hey, how freaky is this, all we need now is..." JC started, but was interrupted by a knock on the door. I turned and headed to the door. Opened it, and saw what I was expecting to see. I didn't say a thing. All I did was laugh.

"Girls would usually faint, with me coming up to their house and knocking on their door yet alone be this close to me, but you just stand here and laugh?" Justin asked. He was wearing a baby blue bandana that was hiding his curls, a white muscle shirt with a basketball jersey over the top, a pair of blue and white Nike sneakers and a pair of baggy jeans.

"I'm so sorry for laughing at you, but I just can't help it." I said, trying to gather myself. Then I just stood there and stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Hey guys." I said. I could tell Justin was getting a bit edgy cause he was unsure who the 'guys' were.

Chris jumped out from behind me. "JUSTIN!"

"Chris?!" Justin said, "Lance? Joey? JC? Okay, what is going on?" He said, noticing the others come into vision.

"Well, I put the ad into the paper." I said. "I saw the names were all of non-famous sense, but I was a bit on the puzzled side when someone's name was Loey Slimtwo." I took looked over in Joey's direction and so did everyone else.

Joey tried to explain himself "What? That's all I could think of; sure as hell I wasn't going to put down Joey Fatone." We still stared at him. "What?!"

"Anyway, I received only five, rang you all up, you all agreed to meet here, about 15 minutes ago, Lance being the only one on time and so here you are." I said.

"Before we go any further, you know our names, and we don't know yours. Care to introduce yourself to us?" Lance said, putting up his hands in order to stop the next person from speaking.

"Oh my god, you are right, that's only because I really haven't had time to introduce myself cause I've been having pop stars turning up at my place this afternoon. It's quite hectic. My name is Montana Jordan. You can call me MJ, Monty, even though I don't like that, well, just call me whatever ya want." I said. "So I'm guessing you all want to stay here then?"

I heard a chorus of "Hell yeah!" and I knew they were here for good.

"So, 'Whateva-you-want', a tour of the house?" Joey asked.

"I'll take you to your rooms so you can put down your luggage. I'm only new to this house so ya gonna have to bear with me okay?" I said turning and heading towards the stairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You guys can pick your own rooms, but mine is the last on the right” I said, once we all got upstairs. This is how is worked out: Joey – first left; Chris - first right; Justin - second left; JC - second right; and Lance - last left. Once decided we all went to our rooms to settle in a bit more. Lance and I were the last to go into our rooms.

"Thanks for letting us live here, it's gonna take a while to get used to us." Lance said as we reached our doors. They were directly opposite each other and further down was another door, which I didn't know where it led to and a window at the very end with a box seat.

"I'm sure you aren't that bad." I said still facing him and reaching behind me to and placing my hand onto my doorknob.

"You'll be surprised." He said, turning and walking into his room.

I looked down the hallway and noticed how quite it was. "It shouldn't be too bad. I would just have to wait and see." I thought to myself and went into my room and was greeted by my two pugs, Bacardi and Bundy. I left them in my room so they wouldn't interfere with me meeting the guys. But now I know Chris has the exact same dogs. Luckily, Bacardi had a blue collar on and Bundy had a yellow collar. I took notice that Korea had a red collar and Busta had a black collar. But at least they respond to their own name, just in case the collars got mixed around. I picked Bacardi and Bundy up and headed to Chris' room. I ended up kicking the door with my foot cause I had no hands left to knock with.

Chris opened up the door, saw the dogs and said "Huh?" he turned and looked back into his room and found Busta and Korea playing on the floor, turned back to me and said "Yours?"

"Yep, Bundy and Bacardi." I said, looking at each one. Chris opened the door wider; I put my dogs on the ground and watched my dogs interact with Chris'. It was like the dogs clicked immediately. Chris and I watched the dogs play and we talked about anything. We ended up deciding to take the dogs for a walk in the backyard and go for a swim while we were at it. I went back to my own room, got changed and went to ask the others if they wanted to come for a swim.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki