HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**From Lance's point of view**

 

 

"LANCE! GET UP NOW!" I woke with a startle to find our manager Johnny standing in the doorway.

 

 

"Huh?" I questioned him, "What for?"

 

 

"Montana, get in here, NOW!" He yelled back.

 

 

"What?" I replied, "What does Montana have to do anything about whatever he's yelling at me for?"

 

 

I got out of bed and pulled a shirt over my head and straightened up my track pants, only too look up and see Montana being pulled into the room by her arm.

 

 

"Ok, ok, I'm in." She said as she pulled back her arm from Johnny's grip. I made my way over to her and looked at her arm. Just a bit red, no more.

 

 

"Morning." I said to Montana.

 

 

"Morning." She said back.

 

 

"SIT!" Johnny said pointing to the couch. Montana and I did as we were both told to do and sat down on the couch. I held onto Montana's hand while we were seated; only waiting for why Johnny was so mad at us. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LITTLE SCENE LAST NIGHT YOU TWO BOTH HAD?" Johnny was really pissed off and pacing the floor in front of us.

 

 

"What scene?" I said. 'Joey said he wouldn't tell. He'll get it once we are finished here.' I thought to myself.

 

 

"THIS!" Johnny said and threw a magazine down onto the table in front of us. Montana picked is up and stared up at Johnny. "Turn to page 12; I'm sure that should re-jog your memories."

 

 

Montana turned to page 12 and there was an article and pictures of Montana and me kissing on the roof. "Well, what do you want to know?" Montana asked him.

 

 

"What you two were doing for starts." He questioned us both.

 

 

"We're kissing, what else does it look like?" I replied.

 

 

"I can see that and so can the rest of the world. Lance, why her? You could have had anyone like Britney, Christina, Jessica, or even Sarah Michelle fucking Gellar if you wanted to, but why her, she's a nobody?" Johnny questioned my choice of girl and pointing at Montana.

 

 

"Maybe cause I love her. Ever thought of that? And don't you dare say she's a nobody. She is my girlfriend and I don't give the slightest fuck of what you think. I love her and she loves me. No one can change that." I said standing up so I was face to face with Johnny, only centimetres from his face.

 

 

"You don't get it do you. You can't be seen as taken, free for all the girls to dream about and keep the fan base up and -"

 

 

"Fuck the fan base. True fans would realize that I am only human and date just like they all do. Fake fans are not worth keeping."

 

 

Johnny didn't reply. He just stood in deep thought before replying, "Well, for starts you could have kept it a secret." Johnny said.

 

 

"I never keep secrets from my friends and fans." I replied. I turned to Montana and said, "Let's go and have breakfast." She stood up and I took her hand and led her out of the room, picking up my duffle bag and we headed to her room so we could both get changed. After we got changed, we decided to go down the street for breakfast at a local cafe. 'I don't care about the media, I have no secrets from them cause I can't keep any secrets away from them in the first place,' I thought to myself.

 

 

"I'm so sorry about that this morning," I said as we sat down at the table eating our breakfast, "Johnny can be such a dickhead at times, he usually over re-acts over everything."

 

 

"That's fine, I must admit that yes I was a bit pissed off about getting pulled out of my bed in my pj's at 6 in the morning." Montana said, I gave a little chuckle. "What?" She asked.

 

 

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get used to it." I replied, looking around. "I have to ask you a question."

 

 

"Ok, ask away." She said, putting down her fork and giving me her full attention.

 

 

"Do you really want to be my girlfriend, I mean, you would have to put up with the media, be cautious of who your friends are, have false rumours be published, and..." I stopped when she put her finger on my lips.

 

 

"Look, I love you and I couldn't care less what tries to break us up, just as long as I am with you, that's all the matters. Don't let anyone take what we have away from us, ok?" She said. Montana is probably one of the most understanding people I have ever met. "I trust you Lance."

 

 

We sat and ate our breakfast, talking about usual stuff and sometimes, we would just sit there in complete silence, just enjoying each other's company.

 

 

Once we finished up, Montana was first to speak, "We better get back to the hotel, but in no rush of course, I particularly don't want to see Johnny, considering he made the comment that I'm a nobody."

 

 

"Don't worry about him. If he does anything to harm you, just tell me and I'll do something about, ok?" I said, getting up from the table.

 

 

"Ok." She said following me out of the cafe.

 

 

"Since the topic was our kiss last night, I could only think of the way your lips tasted when I kissed you from the ice-cream." I replied, licking my lips for emphasis.

 

 

"You're too much Mr Bass, too much!" She said and leaned her head on my right shoulder. I bought up my right arm and wrapped it around her shoulders and gave her a light squeeze.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki