HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Montana's point of view**

 

**December 25**

 

 

"Merry Christmas everybody." We all said. We were all back at home, sitting in the lounge room with a huge Christmas tree in the corner with heaps of presents under it. We had instrumental Christmas music playing in the background with heaps of food in the kitchen and on the table already. There was only just the eight of us, but enough food for 50 people. We had the fire going in the fireplace and we were all sitting around, enjoying each others company, and sharing jokes, embarrassing stories, anything that came to mind.

 

 

"Can we open up some presents now?" Joey whined for the fourteenth time.

 

 

"Fine, if it'll stop your whining." I said.

 

 

"YAY!" Joey said, diving to the presents. "Umm, Justin heads up!" Joey tossed a present in Justin's direction. Justin caught it and started opening it. "Chris, JC, Carla, Lance, Montana, Maddie, oh me!" He said, chucking presents in different directions. "Bacardi'n'Bundy," He said sliding the present across the floor to were the four dogs were playing, "Busta'n'Korea," He slid another presents to were the dogs were. The dogs just jumped onto the presents and started playing with the bows and ribbon. More presents were given out. After all the presents were handed out, the floor was covered in wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, sticky tape, and packaging. We all had gotten so many presents, I lost track of who got what. I had gotten a bottle of Tommy Girl from Justin, a new pair of boots from Carla, JC gave me a silver pendant bracelet and Maddie gave me some pendants to go with it. Joey gave me a superman necklace, which in fact I loved because I too also liked superman but only Joey knew that, so the others thought it was quite funny when I opened the box and pulled it out. Chris gave me a laptop so that I could write up my assignments for school if I have them while I'm on tour. He also gave one to Carla for the same reasons. I didn't get a gift from Lance, just a letter in an envelope that read:

 

 

Rae,

 

Care for a nighttime stroll tonight? I do, why don't you join me. Don't forget to rug up, it happens to be snowing outside, if you haven't noticed. My gift for you awaits at the end of this journey.

 

Love,

 

LB

 

 

I had no idea what he had planned, so I guess I had to wait until tonight before I found out.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

**Lance's point of view**

 

 

"Let's go." I said to Montana.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Chris asked in his 'fatherly' tone.

 

 

"For a walk." I replied. Everyone sat there looking at Montana and myself. Joey had a huge grin on his face.

 

 

"Keep dreaming Joey." Montana said noticing his grin.

 

 

"I will, don't you worry." He replied.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Do you realize that this is my first white Christmas ever?" Montana said as we sat on the table in the park.

 

 

"Well have you ever seen snow before?" I asked her.

 

 

"I have on tv and from a plane's window and that's about it."

 

 

"So technically, you haven't been skiing before in you life?"

 

 

"Yep, that's what I'm saying, so this white Christmas is very special to me, if you know what I mean."

 

 

"It's special to me too."

 

 

"How?"

 

 

"Well, for one thing, I'm home and not stuck on a bus or some hotel somewhere. Second, I'm sharing it with the people I care, cherish and love. Thirdly, I'm here with you." I said gazing into her eyes. "Ah, that brings me to my next thing. Your gift." I reached into an inside pocket of my full-length black leather jacket and bought out a small royal blue box with MJ written on the top in white. "It's nothing big, but it has meaning behind it." I handed the box to Montana and her eyes grew bigger as she opened the box. Inside was a silver ring studded with two blue diamonds. "It's a promise ring. It's a way of my showing you how much I love you and cherish you. If you chose to wear it, that's your way of showing me that you promise to stay true to me and cherish and love me back."

 

 

Montana looked on the inside of the band and read what I had engraved on it. "James & Rae forever." She said quietly to herself. I took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto her right ring finger. She smiled and leaned up and gave me a kiss.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"By the looks of things everyone is asleep." Montana said as we reached the house. All the lights were off. We took our coats of and walked into the lounge room, Montana turned on the light and I suddenly stopped. Montana slammed into my body.

 

 

"Why'd we...oh." She said. We both stood there starring at the couch.

 

 

I saw who it was; the curly hair was a dead giveaway. The other person with Justin was Carla. "Ahem." I said. Justin and Carla quickly broke their kiss and pulled apart. They slowly looked at us. We just stood there shaking our heads. "There must be something in common with these scenarios." Montana knew what I was talking about, but Carla and Justin just sat there looking completely lost.

 

 

"What?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Joey and Maddie walked in on us," I said, pointing to Montana and myself, "and now we walk in on you two. Except, our little scene was a bit more intense and looked like we were just about to go further than we intended to."

 

 

"Well, don't tell anyone about this yet." Carla said.

 

 

"We wont. But if Johnny finds out, you're in for a big lecture." Montana said.

 

 

"Trust us, we know." I said.

 

 

"So just keep it to indoor affection, no outside or near window type stuff and also mainly in the dark." Montana said.

 

 

"And also be aware when someone else turns on the light." I added.

 

 

"Ok." They both replied.

 

 

"We better let you two get back to what you were doing." I said, "Coming?" I asked Montana, holding out my hand.

 

 

"Yep." Montana said, taking my hand.

 

 

"Umm, light guys?" Justin said, pointing to the light switch.

 

 

"Oh, sorry." Montana said. She turned and flicked the switch. We headed upstairs and left the new couple downstairs to count teeth.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki