HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Montana's point of view**

 

 

“You two look very happy today.” Maddie said as Carla and Justin walked into the kitchen the next morning.

 

 

“Yeah, why not, it's a Saturday, weekend, day off.” Justin said filling a bowl with of cereal.

 

 

“And Montana is taking me shopping for our New Year's outfit.” Carla said eating a piece of toast.

 

 

“Courtesy of the fully paying Lance.” I added.

 

 

“You two better get a move on if you want to go shopping.” Lance said putting on his brown leather jacket.

 

 

“Coming!” I said, getting up and placing my plate and glass into the sink. Carla gulped down her juice and placed her unfinished piece of toast back onto her plate. She walked into the lounge room and got her black jacket, came back into the kitchen, grabbed the unfinished toast and headed out to Lance's car. “I'll guess we'll see the rest of you guys later. Give us a call if you need anything.” I said to Maddie, Joey and Justin. Chris and JC were still asleep upstairs. “Catch ya guys later.” I said walking out of the kitchen and heading towards the garage. I grabbed my three-quarter tan jacket from the back of the chair on my way past it. I reached the car and got in the front passenger seat. Lance then drove us to the mall.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“We'll give you a call when we want to get picked up.” I said to Lance as he parked the car in the 'drop off' zone of the car park.

 

 

“Yep. Try me first on my cell.” He reached into his wallet and pulled out his credit card. “Take this and go wild!” He said handing it to me.

 

 

“Thanks babe.” I said leaning in and giving him a kiss. I quickly broke it and said, “I gotta go cause me and Carla have some serious shopping to do!” I climbed out the car and shut the door behind me. Carla and I waved at the car as Lance drove off. “Let's go!” I said to Carla, grabbed her hand and quickly walked into the mall.

 

 

As soon as we were inside, I was the first to speak. “So what's the deal with you and Justin?”

 

 

“Nothing.” She replied back.

 

 

“Don't give me that. Come on, how did you two become all alone on the couch that night?”

 

 

“Well, I guess it was because we were the last two awake that night other than you and Lance.”

 

 

“How did you get to the kissing stage?”

 

 

“What is this? Twenty questions or something?”

 

 

“I can make it twenty if you really want me to.”

 

 

“No, not particularly.”

 

 

“Just answer my question.”

 

 

“Isn't that dress nice?” She said, walking over to a window with an elegant dress in it.

 

 

“It's lovely and don't change the subject.” I said grabbing her arm and turning her around.

 

 

“Fine. Well, I guess it started out we were just sitting down watching TV, talking about things we liked and stuff like that. We found out that we had so much in common. I couldn't help but stare into his blue eyes. They are eyes that you can get lost in. I was only supposed to flirt just a tiny bit and I guess I took it a bit too far…”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

**Lance's point of view**

 

 

“…I could tell she was flirting with me, but I guess it evened out a bit because I was flirting back. I put my hand through my hair and then I looked at her starring at me quite funny. I asked her what the problem was and she told me that I had a curl sticking up,” Justin said. Lance had gone back home and picked up Justin and they both headed out for a drive. Lance asked the question - `You and Carla kissing the other night, details.' So they ended up driving around the city streets having Justin give details. “I put my hand back through my hair to see if I could fix it myself. All she did was laugh. She moved closer to me in the couch and reached up and slowly put the curl back into place. Our faces were only inches apart. I just looked into her eyes as her eyes focused on my hair. Then our eyes met and I could feel the sparks go wild. I could now feel her breath on my face. With out hesitation I leant in and kissed her…”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

**Back with Montana and Carla in Montana's point of view”

 

 

“…I hesitated at first but then I felt like he had the same feelings for me and I do for him. So I leaned in and continued the kiss. Don't ask me how long we kissed for but at some point you walked in.” Carla said as we wandered past shops.

 

 

“And when are you planning on telling everyone else your affections for each other?” I asked her as we wandered into a shop.

 

 

“We aren't sure. Hopefully, everyone will know through our voices and not the media.” She said eyeing an outfit.

 

 

“Thanks.” I said, remembering how Johnny found out about Lance and me in the magazine.

 

 

“Sorry, I didn't mean it that way.” She said.

 

 

“It's cool. Well, Maddie was the first to find out about us anyway. Then Joey five seconds after she walked in on us. So no biggy.” I said, picking out a skirt. I roamed around looking for a matching top and then looked around for a shop assistant. “Excuse me,” I said to the shop assistant, “can I just go and try these on?”

 

 

“Yep, no problems.” The lady said. She directed me to an empty cell in the fitting room.

 

 

“Thanks. Be right out.” I said to Carla who went into the cell next to mine to try the clothes she picked out on.

 

 

A few minutes later we were looking at each other's selection of clothes. I had a black skirt on which looked long from the back but at the front it came to above my knees. Along the edge of the front and back of the skirt were studs. My top was a royal blue, long sleeved on the right side and it flared out near my right hand and sleeveless on the left. Carla had tried on a red boobtube and a short black leather mini skirt.

 

 

“You do know we are going to freeze New Year's night?” Carla said as she looked at the back of her outfit.

 

 

“Well, what do you think Justin is for? And what Lance is for me?” I said. “They are there to cuddle and keep warm!” I said, giving out a chuckle. “Wanna get the outfits and wear them New Year?”

 

 

“Definitely!” Carla said.

 

 

“We can grab a few other things while we are here. I'm sure Lance won't mind.” I said looking at Carla with an evil grin.

 

 

“Oh yeah!” Carla said as we headed to the cashier.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Many hours later, we decided to give Lance a call to come and pick us up because we were running out of hands to carry all of our bags.

 

 

As Lance turned up, he hopped out of the car and opened the boot. “I don't think you bought the whole mall, or did you?” He said as he noticed the amount of bags.

 

 

“We nearly did, but we decided to give it to some other person.” Carla said as she placed her bags into the boot.

 

 

“If we'd bought the mall, we would have to find another place to shop out, since we had bought everything in here.” I said as I placed my bags in the back.

 

 

“Right.” Lance said. “Well, I'd like to go now just in case you are gonna turn and say that you forgot to buy something.” He said closing the boot and walking around to the drivers' side.

 

 

“On second though, I did want that…” I started.

 

 

“Don't start Rae.” Lance said out the window to me.

 

 

“I won’t.” I replied and opened the passenger door. “We should do this more often.” I said to Carla as she got into the car.

 

 

“Definitely.” Carla replied getting into the car.

 

 

“Justin's shout next time.” I said, shutting my door and doing up my seatbelt.

 

 

“I dunno about that. But, I'll see what I can do.” Carla said as Lance pulled out of the car park.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

**Joey's point of view**

 

 

“NSYNC! NYSNC! NYSNC!” The reporters cried out. NSYNC were having a press conference.

 

 

“NSYNC, You have been invited to one of the biggest and most popular New Year's party in the world tomorrow night. Who are your partners that you are going with?” One reporter asked them all.

 

 

`God I hate question like these. Why can't they be less private like, when's the next tour or album coming out? I hate these questions.' I thought to myself, trying to keep myself awake. Lack of sleep and then have cameras and bright lights go off in your face the next morning, don't go well together.

 

 

“JC and I are taking two lucky contest winners to this event.” Chris said into the microphone. We had a contest run about two months ago. Two people could go with two of us to the New Years party. We didn't say who the two of us were going to be, but it ended up being JC and Chris. Lance's is going out with Montana, Justin said that he'd already asked someone (mental note to self - must find out who mysterious person is) and I'd already asked Maddie. The only reason why I asked Maddie was because I felt like she should be bought out from behind the curtain and up the front of the pack for a while. JC and Chris were left, so they became the lucky two.

 

 

“I'm taking Maddie. Now before you ask any questions, she's our wardrobe assistant and she's my best friend. We are only going as best friends. No more.” I said.

 

 

“Mystery guest.” Justin said.

 

 

“Someone special.” Lance said.

 

 

“Lance! Lance! In a magazine not too long ago, there were pictures of you and a girl on the rooftop of a hotel. Who is she and how long have you known her?” Another reporter asked.

 

 

`Lance, I feel sorry for ya.' I said to myself. We all hated being asked questions about our personal life. The media just take things the wrong way.

 

 

“All shall be revealed in good time.” Lance said. `Nice save!' I said to myself.

 

 

“NSYNC will no longer take anymore questions as they have a busy schedule for the rest of the day.” Johnny stepped out and said.

 

 

`What a lie!' I thought, `but a good one! Let me go home and sleep!' All five of us got up from our seats and headed out the back of the venue to an awaiting van. We all needed sleep. Tomorrow night was going to be the biggest party of the year. But not before I can play a few jokes on a few people.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki