HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Joey's point of view**

 

 

“JOEY!” I heard Justin scream from his room.

 

 

“JOEY!” A scream from Lance's room.

 

 

“JOEY!” I picked up on Chris' voice screaming from his room. One more to go.

 

 

Finally, “JOEY!” Came a screaming voice form JC's room.

 

 

I heard footsteps reach to the top of the stairs. “JOEY!” They all screamed in unison. They ran down the stairs and crowed around the table where I was quietly sitting and having breakfast.

 

 

“Yes?” I quietly said to them.

 

 

“What have you done to our hair?” They sang out in unison.

 

 

“Let's see, we shaved Justin's, cut Chris' dreads off, died Lance's and streaked JC's. Why? Don't you like?” I said grinning at them all.

 

 

“Why did you do this for?” Lance asked pointing to his blue hair.

 

 

“I thought that something different to welcome the New Year.” I replied sinking lower into my seat.

 

 

“You cut my dreads off!” Chris screamed at me.

 

 

“You mongulated my curls!” Justin complained.

 

 

“You put blonde streaks through mine!” JC pointed out.

 

 

“My hair is blue!” Lance was last to speak.

 

 

“Well what do you want me to do about it?” I screamed back at them. The four guys looked at each other and then back at me. Four pairs of hands reached out and grabbed for me. I tried to struggle out of their grip but they dragged me into the bathroom and locked the door behind them.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“What are you guys doing in there?” I heard Montana shout from the other side of the bathroom door.

 

 

“Just a few fixer-uppers!” JC yelled out.

 

 

“You've been in there for over half an hour. What could be taking so long?” Carla asked them.

 

 

“We'll be out soon!” Chris said.

 

 

“What are all five of you doing in the bathroom anyway?” Maddie asked.

 

 

“You'll see.” Justin said.

 

 

Montana, Carla and Maddie had just woken up; probably by the sound of my squeals and running water.

 

 

We decided to emerge from the bathroom five minutes later, I was leading the way. I opened the door and noticed that the three girls we starring straight back at me. Then the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

 

“Calm down girls!” Lance said. Moving out into the hallway.

 

 

“Wha…wha…wha…what?” Montana managed to spit out.

 

 

“We decided to go for a change.” JC started.

 

 

“Justin shaved off his curls, Chris cut of his dreads, Lance felt like going blue, JC decided to add a bit of streakiness into my life and I decided to go the full blonde approach.” While we were in the bathroom, they managed to die my hair completely blonde.

 

 

“A bit of late notice don't you think?” Maddie asked them.

 

 

“Nope, better late than never.” I said. I didn't actually mind having blonde hair. I like it!

 

 

“How about never?” Montana asked us.

 

 

“You wish.” I replied.

 

 

“We can't stay here all day and fight about drastic changes. We have a party to get ready for and got to.” Carla said heading to the kitchen for breakfast.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki