HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Where did you and Justin get to last night?” I asked Carla. It was the morning after the party and we were up in our hotel room. I was sharing the room with Carla.

 

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Carla replied. Her face went bright red and she tried to hide it behind a magazine that she quickly picked up from the table.

 

 

“Well let me refresh your memory.” I started. “We walked inside, girls first; the guys came in after us. I started dancing with Lance, Maddie and Joey was dancing, Chris and Rachael were dancing, JC and Lisa were sitting down talking, and I couldn't find you two at all.” I said raising an eyebrow.

 

 

“Me and Justin were just talking to some people.” Carla replied looking over the top of the magazine.

 

 

"Right.” I said. I heard a knock on the door and I went and opened it up and Lance had one arm leaning against the doorframe.

 

 

“Hey gorgeous.” Lance said picking me up and twirling me around.

 

 

“PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed.

 

 

“Only after I get a kiss.” He replied and gave me one of his sad expressions.

 

 

“Okay.” I said and kissed him on the lips.

 

 

“GET ME A BUCKET!” I heard from my left. Lance and I both smiled because we both knew it was Maddie.

 

 

“Morning Maddie.” Lance and I both said as Lance put me back down.

 

 

“Me and Lance…” I started.

 

 

“Lance and I.” Carla corrected me.

 

 

“Me and Lance are going out for the day. Catch you guys later.” I said as Lance grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway. “Where to today?”

 

 

Lance broke from holding hands and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Hmm, I was thinking of a little adventure. How does the theme park sound like?” He said.

 

 

“What?! And what in those long lines.” I said with a shocked expression on my face. Lance's expression fell. “Na, it's cool. I would love to go to the theme park with you.” I said placing my head on his shoulder.

 

 

“On one condition.” Lance said. He knocked on the door and out came his security guard Paul. “Paul has to come with us, so we can jump the queues and stuff like that.” He said with a smirk.

 

 

“If you say so!” I said as we made our way to the elevator.

 

 

**Meanwhile, back with Carla and Maddie**

 

 

“Yeah, so what happened with you and Justin last night?” Maddie asked Carla.

 

 

“Why does everyone have to know my business?” Carla said.

 

 

“Cause we just do. Tell me!” Maddie said glaring at her.

 

 

“Okay, okay, stop looking at me like that.” She said putting the magazine back on the table and resting her elbows on her knees. “As I said to Montana, we went around talking to a few celebrities and you wouldn't believe who we talked to!”

 

 

“Oh enlighten me.” Maddie said sarcastically.

 

 

“The one and only Ryan Phillippe.” A huge grin appeared on Carla's face as she said his name. “To think I would be talking to the star of my favourite movie too!” Carla's favourite movie was of course Cruel Intentions.

 

 

“What did you guys talk about?” Maddie asked.

 

 

“Well…” Carla started and rambled on about her whole evening.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Oh no, not AGAIN!” I screamed out as we were upside-down on another loop.

 

 

“ARGH!” Lance joined in. We practically screamed all the time on the rollercoaster we were currently on. Once it was finished, we stumbled off the ride and headed to the next one. “How about, we let some of the people in this que, come on the ride with us and yeah, how does that sound?”

 

 

“Sounds great.” I said, turning to Lance and looking him in the eyes. Actually, I looked into his goofy looking sunnies he had on. He was wearing his 'disguise'. A black bandana and dark sunnies. Surprisingly enough, no one had noticed him yet.

 

 

“I just have to tell Paul to go up to the guys who run this ride, who I am, and see if he can spare on turn on the ride for our little group of people.” Lance said. He turned and talked to Paul for a few minutes and then Paul walked off to the front entrance of the ride and talked with the people that were there. About five minutes later, Paul came back and gave us the all clear. “I'll go ahead on the ride, and get the stupid disguise off so they know why they skipped the line for and you can pick them out okay?”

 

 

“See ya up there gorgeous!” I said as he turned and ran up to the front. I wondered down the line and picked out bunch of girls at random, asking a simple question, “What's your favourite music band?” I was lucky cause only a few had said *NSYNC, the others said bands like Limp Bizkit, Craig David, Metallica, and Eminem. There was a total of four girls so far that have said *NSYNC. I walked up to another girl and tapped her on the shoulder. “Hi,” I said, “I was wondering…” I faded out. “Rachael, is that you?” I asked her.

 

 

“Yeah, oh my god, Montana it's you!” She said.

 

 

I opened my arms and embraced her in a hug. “How ya been?” I asked her.

 

 

“Good, yeah good. What brings you here?”

 

 

“Oh, I'm just here, picking out a few girls to come on the ride with us.”

 

 

“How many is us?”

 

 

“Just two, me and him. And then there are these four girls behind me. Hey, do you want to come on with us?”

 

 

“Sure.” Rachael said. We walked up to the front of the line and the guys let us through, much to the disgust of some of the people already at the front of the line. The ride was a water one. You sat in chairs that were in a circle facing a circular handle. The thing was set upon a huge rubber inflated tube. The seats were already previously wet so when we sat down our bums all got wet.

 

 

“Hey girls,” I said, “I'm Montana. How about we go around and tell each other our names.”

 

 

“Hey I'm Cathy.” The girl on my right said.

 

 

“I'm Georgia.” The one after Cathy said.

 

 

“Hey all, I'm Christine.” The one after Georgia said.

 

 

“I'm Sarah.” The one on Rachael's left.

 

 

“I'm Rachael.” Rachael said smiling warmly at the other four girls.

 

 

Lance still hadn't arrived. `Where could Lance be?' I thought to myself. Lance then soon turned up and jumped into the empty seat that was between Rachael and me. As soon as Lance looked around at the other girls, he noticed a stunned expression on each of their faces, except for my own and Rachael's.

 

 

“Hey girls.” Lance said, smiling warmly at them.

 

 

“Lance, this is Cathy, Georgia, Christine, Sarah and you remember Rachael don't you?” I said, pointing to each one of them as I went around the circle. He held out his hand and shook the other person's hand as he said his hellos to each one of them.

 

 

“Okay girls, let's have some fun!” Lance said throwing his hands up into the air. “WOOHOO!” He screamed out.

 

 

I put my arms up and screamed out too. The others joined in with a bit of hesitation as the ride pulled out of the loading area and made it's way down the twisty waterway.

 

 

We would hit the edge of where the water was being held in and a big splash would come up and soak us all. A mini wave machine would create waves that would push us and soak us at the same time. We were nearing the end of the ride and I could see a big waterfall ahead of us. The water was gushing down into the man-made river we were floating in. At first, I was going to be the last person to be soaked, but knowing my luck, the ride turned and I became the first person to be hit by the waterfall along with Lance. The ride finished and we hopped out and ringed the water out of our clothes. Lance reached into the bag that had another set of clothes for me and him, in such emergency of getting wet, and pulled out some rare singles the guys made, all signed by the guys and gave them to the girls.

 

 

“We have to get going now, see you girls around.” I said to them and they all squealed and ran off to tell their friends. Rachael stayed behind as Lance put on his disguise. “Hey Rachael,” I said to her, “did you have fun last night?”

 

 

“I had so much fun. I would like to thank all of you guys in some way for sharing a wonderful night with me.” Rachael said.

 

 

“Well what do you have in mind?” I asked her.

 

 

“Well, my family owns a cabin right next to a lake, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come up and stay with me for a few days or something, when you next have off or something.” Rachael said. Lance turned and faced us. “I mean, that's only if you want to.”

 

 

“Hey that would be great!” Lance said, “We are off somewhere around the last weekend of January. That would work out perfectly cause it's my turn this year to plan Justin's birthday…”

 

 

“And it's my turn to plan Joey's.” I said, “Hey Rachael, do you mind if we have their birthday parties at the cabin?”

 

 

“Yeah sure, no problem!” She replied happily.

 

 

“Here, take my card and we can keep in contact if you like okay?” I said to her, giving her my card with my phone details on them.

 

 

“Sure. So, I guess I'll see you guys around then. Bye!” She said as she waved and headed out of the ride.

 

 

“I think we should head back now Lance, it's late and I don't want to get in trouble for you having a cold.” I said.

 

 

“Yep that sounds like a great idea.” Lance said. Soon we were on our way back to the hotel.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Firstly we went back to my room so we could put the bag down. Then we decided to go and tell the others that we were back. Firstly we went to Joey's room that he shared with Chris. Joey had left a note saying that he, Chris, Maddie and JC had gone clubbing.

 

 

“Looks like all who's left is Carla and Justin.” I said, showing Lance the note.

 

 

“Do you want to go for a swim or something?” Lance asked me.

 

 

“Yeah why not. Meet you up at the pool in ten minutes?” I asked him.

 

 

“Yep.” Lance replied. We headed back to our own rooms to get changed.

 

 

`I wonder were Carla could be?' I thought, considering the fact that they were the only ones left other than us.

 

 

Lance swiped his card in the door lock and opened the door. The room was dark so he turned on the light switch. “Oh my god, I'm sorry.”

 

 

Carla and Justin were sitting down on the end of Justin's bed kissing. They quickly broke apart.

 

 

“I sorta have a habit of walking in on you two don't I?” Lance asked as he walked over to his suitcase and pulled out is boardshorts and a wifebeater.

 

 

“Yep.” Justin replied quickly.

 

 

“Well, I'll leave you two alone. Me and Montana are at the pool if you need us.” Lance said grabbing a towel from the bathroom.

 

 

“Okay.” Justin said. Lance left the room and headed to my room. “Now where were we?” Justin asked Carla. They continued kissing.

 

 

There was a knock at me door, I opened it and Lance was standing there with his arm resting on the doorframe. “Hey, I sorta need a place to get changed, Carla and Justin are in my room so I decided to leave them in peace. Do you mind?”

 

 

“Come on in.” I said. “I'll get changed in the bathroom and you can get changed in here.” I said, as I opened my suitcase and pulled out my bikini and my boardshorts. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

 

 

We had already been swimming for over forty-five minutes by now. We had had races, diving competitions and anything else you could think of. We decided to call it quits, because we were both eventually tired and we had had a long day. We slowly made our way back my door.

 

 

“I've had so much fun with you today Montana.” Lance said looking in my eyes.

 

 

“So did I.” I said. I leaned up closer to him and he got my idea and bent down and our lips met. The intensity of our kiss increased and Lance pushed me against my door. My back was now flat against the door.

 

 

I tried to swipe my card in the door to unlock it so we wouldn't be kissing in the hallway, but it was no use, I was having trouble. The next thing I know, the door gave way and Lance is lying on top of me on the floor. I looked up to see Carla standing above me. “I hear a noise from outside, like someone was trying to break into the room, I open the door and you two come crashing down to the floor!” Carla exclaimed.

 

 

“Sorry, I was trying to unlock the door.” I said, still with my arms around Lance's neck and lying on the ground.

 

 

“With of course some difficulty.” Carla mumbled under her breath.

 

 

“Huh? What did you say?” Lance asked, looking up at Carla.

 

 

“I said, I thought Justin and I were bad enough, but this…this is a classic!” Carla said letting out a loud laugh. Lance and I thought it was really funny too, so we joined in and started laughing. We were laughing really hard that Lance rolled off me and we were both on our backs and Carla was lying down on her bed, cracking up laughing.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki