HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


`Hi, sorry I can't come to the phone at the moment, but you know the drill!' Beep!

 

 

“Hey Montana, it's me, Rachael. I was just ringing to find out about what you and Lance were planning and if you need anything for it or anything in particular, etc etc. Okay, ring me back on my mobile, ask JC he has it in his phone, but if not, it's…” Rachael said into the phone. “So, I guess I'll be hearing from you soon! Ciao!”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“What on earth am I going to do for Justin's birthday?” Lance asked as he flopped down on my bed.

 

 

I reached over to my bedside table and turned on my mobile phone. “I dunno what you are going to do, but what am I going to do about Joey's?!” I said. Beep beep, beep beep! “Oh,” I said, “I have a message.” I read the screen, `Call 101, 1 message received'. I dialled up my message bank to check my message.

 

 

Carla, Justin, Joey and Chris were in the eatery eating lunch. JC and Maddie were still asleep because they didn't get back from the club until about 3 o'clock this morning. Lance had come in to get me and then we would both go to the eatery. I was busy getting myself ready. I was walking in and out of the bathroom while Lance just laid there and looked at me.

 

 

“Who was that?” Lance asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

 

 

“That was Rachael. She wants to know what we are doing about the birthday parties.” I said, putting the phone into my back pocket of my jeans.

 

 

“Shall we do lunch and discuss this?” Lance asked.

 

 

“Yes, let's do lunch.” I said. We left my room and headed towards the elevator. When we got there, Lance pushed the button to go down. The doors opened and out stepped Carla, Justin, Joey and Chris, and we stepped in a quickly shut the door. “Well good thing Justin and Joey aren't down there trying to eavesdrop on our party plans.”

 

 

“Definitely.”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Hello.”

 

 

“Rachael?”

 

 

“Yeah.”

 

 

“Hey Rachael, it's Montana. How are you?”

 

 

“Oh hey, I'm fine, yourself?”

 

 

“I'm doing great. I got your message.”

 

 

“Did ya?”

 

 

“Yeah, and here's what we got planned...” I said and told Rachael, the plans that Lance and I discussed during our `doing lunch' session.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

**January 29th, 2002**

 

 

“Are we there yet?” Justin asked from the back of the car.

 

 

“No.” I replied for like the millionth time.

 

 

“Can we take these off yet?” Joey asked for the millionth and first time. Lance and I decided on a joint surprise party at the cabin, so before we left the hotel, we put blind folds over Justin's and Joey's eyes. Actually, they were two of Justin's bandanas. “This bandana smells like Justin's sweat!” Joey complained again.

 

 

“Please Joey, quit the complaining, we are nearly there.” I protested back.

 

 

“Arewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyet?” Joey said in one breath.

 

 

“NO!” Lance and I cried out in unison.

 

 

“Are we there yet?” Justin asked after about five seconds of silence.

 

 

“Look, we are gonna kick you out of the car and leave you on the side of the road if you aren't careful.” I said, turning around in my seat to look at the two blindfolded guys, sitting in the back of Lance's car.

 

 

“Yeah, like to see you try.” Joey said, motioning his words to the back of Lance's head, thinking I was over that direction.

 

 

“Fine then. Lance pull over.” I said. Lance pulled over and stopped the car. I jumped out and opened Joey's door and helped him out of the car.

 

 

“Ha ha Joey!” Justin said, to the open door.

 

 

“And you to Mr Timberlake.” I said, closing Joey's door and walking around to Justin's door, pulling Joey with me.

 

 

“Trust me to open my big mouth.” Justin said quietly. I opened the door and pulled Justin out. “Okay, nice joke, can we get in the car now.”

 

 

“No, I told you,” I said, getting back into the front passenger seat, “we are going to leave you on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.” I closed the door and Lance spun the wheels a little bit while we drove off. We left Justin and Joey standing on the side of the road with blind folds on.

 

 

“What could go wrong now?” Justin asked Joey's back.

 

 

“Oh my god, is that Justin Timberlake and Joey Fatone? OH MY GOD! ARGH!” Joey and Justin heard a girl scream from the left of them.

 

 

“Oh no.” Justin said.

 

 

“Trust you to open your mouth too soon.” Joey said back.

 

 

“IT IS TOO!” They heard another girl scream from the right of them.

 

 

“I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY THEM!” A third girl was heard.

 

 

“I LOVE YOU GUYS! I REALLY DO!” A forth. Fans, in the middle of no where surrounded them. They were standing there, no security guards, blindfolded and surrounded. Slowly, Joey and Justin started taking small steps backwards, very carefully, making sure they wouldn't fall over or run into anything.

 

 

The girls started to scream some more. The screams came closer and closer. It suddenly clicked in Justin's head to take of his blind fold. He should have of taken it of earlier, his hands weren't tied or anything, so why didn't he think of it before. He took of his blindfold and saw Joey with his still on, right in front of him, to his right. “Joey take of your blindfold.” Justin said. Once Joey took of his blindfold, Joey looked at Justin and then in front of them both and saw who was there.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki