HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Carla, Maddie, Rachael and Chris were standing right in front of them.

 

 

“Ah it's Justin and Joey from *NSYNC!” Chris said in a girly voice.

 

 

“My god I'm going to kill you all!” Justin said running for Chris. Chris turned and ran with Justin hot on his heels.

 

 

“Now this is funny.” I said, watching Justin chase Chris around. Justin stopped dead in his tracks, turned slowly around and looked at me. He slowly started to walk towards me. “No…no, don't you even think about it!” Justin's pace became faster and faster. I slowly walked backwards and saw Justin's pace become faster, I turned and ran…ran right into Joey's awaiting arms. I looked up at his face and saw a huge grin. “Lemme go please!” I begged.

 

 

“Hmm, what do you think Justin?” Joey asked him sarcastically.

 

 

“I don't know, what do you think?” Justin said.

 

 

Now he was closer to me. Close enough I could feel his breath on the back of me neck. I turned around and kept my face down. Slowly, I lifted my head to look at Justin's face. His face was serious, but then, he flashed his million-dollar smile at me and Joey gave me a big bear hug, pinning my arms to my side. He lifted me up and walked to the jetty. I tried to squirm and wriggle my way out of his arms, but it was no use, he was too strong for me. We got to the end and Justin grabbed my ankles and Joey moved his arms and placed them under my arms. I was no longer touching the ground.

 

 

They slowly started swinging my back and forth. I started screaming, they started saying, “1..........2……….3!” On the three, they chucked me into the lake. I surfaced and saw Joey and Justin, rolling on the jetty ground with laughter. I made my way to the ladder at the end of the jetty and climbed up. The guys had now stood up and the laughter was subsiding.

 

 

“Ha, ha, you look like a drowned rat!” Justin said pointing at me. Their laughter began again and they were laughing hysterically.

 

 

“Do I really.” I said. I noticed that they were only a foot away from the end of the jetty and I was on the safer side. I slowly walked closer to them, making sure I didn't do anything that looked suspicious. “But I guess, you both are more of a drowned rat.” There laughter quickly faded and they looked at me and then at each other. This was my chance. I quickly pushed them both into the lake. They surfaced and I was the one on the jetty, laughing hysterically.

 

 

“BASS!” Justin yelled, “YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS GONNA DIE!” I looked down at Joey and Justin and they were both giving me the same cruel look.

 

 

“YOUR LIFE WON'T BE WORTH LIVING IF YOU DO!” Lance yelled back from where he was standing beside the cars.

 

 

“Truce guys?” I asked, extending my hand both my hands to the guys in the water.

 

 

“Fine.” They both said, shaking my hands. Big mistake. The guys pulled me into the water. I surface and a water fight broke out.

 

 

"Fight!" Chris yelled. Everybody came running down the jetty and jumped off the end and into the water.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Justin, Joey, Carla, Maddie, JC, Chris, Rachael, Lance and myself, were all at Rachael's cabin in the woods which had a huge lake. We were all there celebrating Justin and Joey's birthday as one big two-day party, instead of two separate ones. It was late and we were sitting down, in front of the television in the large rumpus room, eating chips, lollies and other food, and drinking drinks, but some of the guys had a beer.

 

 

“So what movie next?” Maddie asked as she took out Mickey Blue Eyes out of the DVD player.

 

 

“Face Off.” Carla said.

 

 

“No, Armageddon.” I said.

 

 

“Hey, it's my birthday party and I say we are going to watch Dude, Where's My Car.” Justin said.

 

 

“Hey, it's my birthday party too and you choose to watch Mickey Blue Eyes before and it's my turn now, so I say we watch Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.” Joey said triumphantly.

 

 

“All those agree, say I.” Justin said disappointed.

 

 

A total of seven I's where heard in the room. “Eight against one, OVER RULED!” Joey said with excitement. Maddie put Willie Wonka in to the DVD player and sat down on the floor.

 

 

I was sitting on one of the armchairs and Lance was sitting on the floor in between my legs. Carla lounged herself across Justin and JC on the three-seater couch. Carla's head was on a pillow on Justin's lap and Carla's legs from her knees down were across JC's lap. Chris was snuggled up on the other armchair and Rachael was sitting against the three-seater couch in the middle on the floor. Joey and Maddie had grabbed some pillows and were lying on their stomachs in front of Rachael.

 

 

The next morning, I woke up and started to get myself some breakfast. I made myself some toast and poured a glass of orange juice, and made my way out onto the veranda. It was still dark, but the sun was just about to rise. “What are you doing up so early?” I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw Carla standing there.

 

 

“Morning.” I said. “You should know by now that I'm usually up by this time on the holidays; I just can't seem to sleep in during the holiday period. It's virtually impossible.”

 

 

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't believe it's still dark at this time.” Carla said sitting down on the other swing chair.

 

 

“Good. I'm not the only early waker.” I knew that voice. It was Lance. He came out and sat down next to me on the swing chair I was sitting on. I leaned against him and bought my feet up on the chair, Lance wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest.

 

 

“Doesn't it suck when someone steps on you early in the morning, and you can't get back to sleep cause you are in too much pain?” Justin said emerging from the house.

 

 

“Was that you?” Lance asked. “I'm so sorry.” Lance said sarcastically.

 

 

“Out of everyone, I thought that you would be one of that last people to wake up, and not one of the first.” Carla said as Justin sat next to her and placed his arm around Carla's shoulders. Carla leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulders.

 

 

The sun was starting to rise, and the sky was turning a pale pink, and into an orange colour as the sun rose higher. “We should do this more often.” Lance whispered into my ear.

 

 

“Yeah we should.” I replied taking a sip of my orange juice. Lance had started eating my toast. He offered it back to me and I took a bite. “Have you two thought about going public about your relationship?” I asked Carla and Justin.

 

 

“We have, but we do and we don't, if you know what I mean.” Justin said.

 

 

“We do want to so we wouldn't have to worry about not being able to show our affections in public, but we don't cause we don't want the public knowing our private life.” Carla said.

 

 

“We want to have a relationship that is normal as possible.” Justin said.

 

 

“Just don't get caught the hard way.” I said.

 

 

“Or you'll be hearing from Johnny.” Lance added.

 

 

“Don't worry, we'll be careful.” Carla said.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Okay, who's up for a bit of jet-skiing?” Rachael asked.

 

 

“Yeah, let's go!” Joey said excitedly.

 

 

“I shot gun the red one!” Chris yelled out as we all ran down to the shed on the jetty. We climbed onto our own jet ski's, started them and sprinted further into the lake. The guys were the first ones out, leaving all the girls behind.

 

 

“So, how do we work these things?” I asked.

 

 

“Well, you turn that, press this and move this to go fast or slower.” Rachael said, showing us what was what.,

 

 

“Okay,” Carla started, “let me see if I got this right. We turn this, push that, move this… OH MY GOD!” Carla screamed as she quickly left the jetty on the speeding jet ski.

 

 

“How cool!” Maddie exclaimed. Rachael then went out, followed by Maddie and myself. Within no time, we had all gotten used to jet skiing and were chasing everyone around the lake.

 

 

Two hours whizzed by and we slowly headed up to the house for some lunch. “Okay, a barbeque is on today's menu.” Rachael said as she pulled out sausages, steak, onions and eggs from the fridge.

 

 

“Rachael, I'll fix up the lunch. You go outside and get to know everyone a bit more.” I said.

 

 

“And I'll help Montana.” JC said.

 

 

“No, it's fine, seriously, I'll do it.” Rachael protested.

 

 

“Rachael, we'll be fine. We are your guest and you can go outside and mingle, mingle, mingle!” JC said. Once Rachael left the room and she was outside, JC spoke up. “Montana, I need your advice.”

 

 

“My advice?" I quirked a smile at him, but was faced with seriousness. "With what?” I asked him.

 

 

“With a girl.” He replied, cutting an onion.

 

 

“Well, what do you wanna know?” I asked him.

 

 

“Well, how do I get a girl to notice me. I mean, what can I do? He said.

 

 

“I dunno, depends on who the girl is and what you want to do, to make her notice you.” I said, reaching into the cupboard and pulling out a salad bowl. I began to pull the lettuce apart, “So are you gonna tell me who this girl is? Or am I gonna have to try and tell you what to do without knowing who this person is?”

 

 

“I dunno, I guess I should tell you, but if I do, you will be the only one who knows about this. None of the guys even know.”

 

 

“So, it's sorta of a new thing, that has come about and hasn't been around for so long has it?”

 

 

“No, not really.”

 

 

“Is it Rachael?” I asked him. There was a silence, so I looked over to him and saw his face go a bright shade of pink.

 

 

“Is it that noticeable?” He asked, trying to cover up his blushing.

 

 

“No, it's not, but I'm usually pretty good at picking up on thing like this. I guess it's sort of a gift I have. You have a gift of singing and dancing, and I have a gift of knowing who likes who, I guess.”

 

 

“I really don't want to make it a big thing between us, in case something goes wrong. I really don't want to hurt her if it does. Also, I guess because I'm famous and I've read too many stories about the other person taking advantage of the other person's fame for things.” JC paused for a bit. “I don't want to bring such a burden onto the group like that.”

 

 

“I clearly understand, but it's a choice that you have to make yourself. No one can make that choice for you. You can only take opinions, not choices. We give you opinions, and it's your choice, based on your own feelings and thoughts.”

 

 

“Well, can you give me you opinion on this case then?” JC stopped cutting and turned and looked at Me., He walked closer to me and I stopped what I was doing and turned to face him.

 

 

“Personally, my opinion is no you shouldn't get involved.” I saw his expression drop. “Hang on, hear me out before you make assumptions on me.” I waited for a response from him.

 

 

“I'm listening.”

 

 

“I agree with you. You shouldn't get involved with her. This is like the second time that you have seen her, she's way younger than you, no offence, and I'm not sure that she is going to be around for a while. I mean, you guys are going to be travelling, touring, promoting, stuff like that. Do you want her to go through all that. Trust me, it's not easy being the girlfriend of a pop star.” I paused for a breather. “Do you want more of an explanation?”

 

 

“No, no, it's alright. I guess it's just something that I have to work out for myself.” He went back and cut the onions.

 

 

“Look,” I said, “I'm only giving you my opinion. I'm glad you've found someone you like a lot more that a friend, I really do. But as I said, it's your choice.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki