HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Thanks, I really needed to talk to someone about that.” JC said, putting all of the chopped onion into a bowl.
“No problem.” I said, putting the salad into the salad bowl. “Anytime.”
“You're such an angel.”
“Okay, now you are getting just a bit weird on me now.” I said, starting to pick everything up and to take it outside. JC followed with a few other things.
“Okay, who's up for some basketball?” Justin asked everyone.
“What type of basketball?” Rachael asked, stealing the basketball out of Justin's hands.
“How `bout two on two?” Justin replied.
“Fine by me.” Carla said, getting up and putting her drink down. “JC!” She yelled out, “You up for some ball?”
“Who's playing?” JC asked walking towards them.
“Umm, well, in that case, you're playing. Justin and Rachael versus, you and I. How does that sound?” Carla asked JC and the others.
“Fine by me.” Rachael said.
“You're on!” Justin said, taking the ball back off Rachael and dribbled it to the top of the half court.
“You're ass is grass Timberflake!” JC said. They started playing while I cooked the meat on the barbeque.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After JC and Carla beat Justin and Rachael, ten to nine, the meat and onions were cooked and we were all sitting down having a big barbeque lunch.
“This is a great birthday party guys, thanks a bunch!” Justin said with his mouth full.
“Yep, same.” Joey said before taking a sip of his drink.
We all agreed saying that it was a great party and everyone was having a great time.
Though, someone was sad, and not happy. `Thanks for remembering MY birthday.'
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
**One week later**
“Okay, I need everyone to help us out here.” JC said, staring out into the crowd. “So, we have to be really, really quiet.” The whole crowd went silent. It was their second concert at Madison Square Garden.
“Now,” Chris began, “we have a very special and important person who works for us and is also best friends with us as well.”
“Yeah,” Joey added, “and it was her birthday last week, same day as mine, but she believes we forgot her birthday. In truth we did not, but we wanted a special and huge present that she wouldn't forget."  Chris and Joey began putting up a banner across the back of the stage, with some help from the stage crew, saying Happy Belated Birthday Maddie!
“So we are going to have everyone in da house tonight, to help us celebrate her birthday with us!” Justin said and the whole crowd went into screams.
“Shh, shh, shh!” Lance said, as the guys made their way down the ramp and onto the catwalk. “We are gonna have the lights go out, she's gonna come out onto the stage with our other friends Carla and Montana, and then the lights are gonna come on and we would so love it if you would all yell out `Happy Birthday Maddie'. Okay, got it?” The whole crowd screamed again.
“Okay, let's give it a try, on the count of three, I want everyone to yell out `Happy Birthday Maddie'.” Justin said. “One…two…three!”
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!”
“Hey, not to bad.” JC said. “I think they are coming! Everyone quiet!” JC said as they ducked behind a few objects that are already on the stage. The lights were off, but there was still a glow that JC could see. He looked over the box he was hiding behind and saw a sea of glow sticks. “Quick!” He said, “Hide the glow sticks!” All of the glow sticks magically moved and disappeared.
“Where the hell are you taking me?!” Maddie said. Carla and I were walking the blindfolded Maddie onto the stage. The whole crowd could hear every word we were saying, because Carla and I were equipped with headset mics. Carla was guiding Maddie and I was holding a hand held mic in front of her.
“We just want to show you something.” Carla said as we reached the centre of the stage.
“Well, can you at least take this blindfold of me, the smell of Justin's shampoo does get intoxicating after a while.” We stopped moving and I took the blind fold off her. “You wanted to show me darkness did ya?”
“Well,” I said, “not exactly.”
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!” The lights had come back on, the crowd was screaming and the guys were standing beside us. Balloons, streamers and confetti came falling down from the ceiling.
“OH MY GOD!” Maddie screamed out.
“Well, actually,” I started, “Happy belated birthday and no, we did not forget your birthday at all. It was all apart of Joey and Justin's plan.
“Argh! I could kill you guys!” Maddie exclaimed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki