HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Looks like you didn’t get much sleep last night, I take it?” Justin asked Carla, looking at the bags under her eyes.

 

 

“Well, let me tell you what happened last night.” Carla said as she and Justin made their way down the hall into the main concert area of the arena. “Maddie tried on each piece of clothing she got, listened to every song from her new CD’s. Then the new mobile that she got from JC, she just had to listen to each ringtone at least three times each before deciding which one to have.” Carla said in one breath, describing the events of last night in the room she shared with Maddie, because after the concert, they all went back to the hotel and had another little party there and gave her presents.

 

 

“Here, have some of this.” Justin said, handing Carla the can of coke that was in his hands. “It’s not exactly coffee, but it still does the trick.” Carla grabbed the coke out of his hands and started sculling it down. “Woah, woah, woah! Not too much or you’ll be on a high all day.” He said, grabbing the coke out of Carla’s clutches. “And also cause it’s mine.”

 

 

Carla wiped her mouth. “Sorry.” She said.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“And one, two, three and four, and five and six, wait seven and eight, left two, three, four down, cross, over, hold. Floor, floor, in, up, five, six, down seven eight…” Wade was going through the timing with the boys for one of the new routines. They had already gone through it a thousand times.

 

 

“And one and two and three and four…” I said, as I imitated Wade from the floor. Carla and I were watching them from the fourth row centre seats. After a while, we got really bored cause we had seen the same thing over a million times already, so we started joking around – imitating their moves. A few times, the guys would look at us and stuff up the routine, making the rest of the group start over again. Carla and I were wondering how long Wade could put up with our antics and the guys stuffing up all the time.

 

 

Carla and I started doing out own thing. Justin took his concentration off the dancing and looked at us, and in the process of doing so, turned the wrong way and collided with JC and they cam crashing to the ground. Carla and I stopped what we were doing and saw Justin and JC on the ground. We started laughing. Wade turned around and looked at us, “Girls, girls, girls.”

 

 

We quickly stopped and looked at Wade. “Yes.” We quietly said.

 

 

“What on earth are you girls on?” Wade said.

 

 

“Ask Justin.” Carla said. “Ask him what he gave me this morning.”

 

 

All the guys immediately looked at Justin with wide eyes. “No, I didn’t, so get your minds out of the gutter.” The other guys’ eyes went back down to the normal size. Justin didn’t say anything after that.

 

 

“He gave me a caffeine BOOST!” Carla said quite chirpily.

 

 

“Is that it?” Joey asked us.

 

 

“And then…” Carla started.

 

 

“And then we had some red cordial soon after that.” I said.

 

 

“And then…” Carla said again.

 

 

“AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN!” Carla and I quickly said.

 

 

“Oh my god.” Lance said as he and the others watched us fall into the seats in a fit of laughter.

 

 

“Okay, for future reference guys, no more caffeine or red cordial for both Carla AND Montana.” Wade said as he turned back to face the guys. “You are gonna have to either calm down or leave.” He said as he turned back around to face us.

 

 

“Okay.” I said, trying to hold in my laughter. Carla and I were having an extreme amount of trouble holding our laughter in. Wade turned back to the guys and told them to take their places again. We couldn’t hold it any longer. We burst into a fit of laughter.

 

 

“Look, guys, you are gonna have to leave and come back when you can stay calm okay? We have a show in less that four hours and we have a lot of work to do. So please calm down or leave.” Wade said sounding really serious.

 

 

Carla and I looked at each other and nodded. We sprinted to the huge exit and ran down the halls. “What can we do, what can we do?” Carla said as we wandered through the long hallway.

 

 

“Let’s go and get the guys’ scooters out the back of the bus and go around the parking lot for a bit.” I suggested.

 

 

“Cool!” Carla giggled. We ran out the main entrance and raced each other to the guys’ bus. “I’m so glad they have motors on them!” Carla said as she pulled Justin’s scooter out.

 

 

I pulled out Lance’s scooter. “I hope they don’t mind us using them.”

 

 

“Let’s just hope they have…” Carla started.

 

 

“PETROL!” We both said at the same time. We had another laugh.

 

 

“I do swear we are psychic at times.” I said.

 

 

“I know, it’s really freaky!” Carla said as she started up her scooter.

 

 

I shut the door on the back of the bus, started up the scooter and went off and followed Carla around the parking lot.

 

 

Two hours later, the guys were on their lunch break. “I wonder where the girls went?” JC asked as he piled his plate with sandwiches and fruit.

 

 

“I have no idea.” Chris said as he took a bite of his sandwich while reading a magazine that he found on the table.

 

 

“Can you guys hear something?” Joey asked them.

 

 

“Like what?” Chris asked.

 

 

“Like a buzzing noise?” Joey said.

 

 

“There was a complete silence in the room. There was no buzzing noise. “Joe, you are hearing things.” Justin said drinking his coke.

 

 

“I’m not, I was being serious.” He said.

 

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Justin said.

 

 

About ten seconds later, Joey heard it again. “Can you hear it? Can you hear it now?” Silence soon came over the room again.

 

 

“Joe…” Lance started.

 

 

“Shh!” Joey said, cutting him off.

 

 

Lance didn’t say another word. The buzz was finally heard. All of the guys rushed over to the window and looked down at the car park. They saw Montana and Carla chasing each other.

 

 

From the ground, Carla looked up at the window that the boys were looking out of. “Hey Montana, look up!”

 

 

I looked up at the window and saw the guys. Carla and I waved at them. We put the scooters along side the bus and ran up to the building, so that we were only a few metres away from it. We were thirty metres away from the Meet’n’Greet tent, and ten metres away from the main door to the arena. We saw the guys, but the guys saw something that we didn’t see. The guys saw the crowd of girls being let through the gate behind us.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki