HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**One week later**

“Ok, we are now about to pair yourselves up in groups of two, no more, no less. The other person will be your lab partner for the rest of the semester.” My science teacher said. “People sitting on the right side of the table, look to your left, that will be your lab partner. People on the left, look to your right that’s your lab partner.” It was Friday afternoon and there were four to each table. I was sitting on the right, so I looked left and there was a girl, with hazel eyes, brown hair, fair skin and a bit shorter myself.

“Hey,” she said, “you must be new. I'm Carla, nice to meet you.”

“Hey, I'm Montana.” I said, smiling. `She's going to be a cool lab partner.' I thought to myself, and then focused back to the front of the classroom. Not too long after, the bell went.

“Now, before you go students, make sure you get acquainted with each other by next lesson in three days. Have a great weekend.” The teacher screamed out at the students leaving the classroom.

I picked up my books and headed out the classroom door, when I heard a voice from behind me. “Hey, Montana isn't it?” I turned around and there was Carla.

“Yeah.” I said.

“So, what are you doing after school?” She asked me.

“Well, I was just going to go home.” I replied, readjusting my books in my arms.

“And home would be?” She questioned.

“About 15 minutes from here, on Fernwood Drive.” I replied.

“Oh my god, I live on Fernwood Drive too! You must be my new next-door neighbour.” She said excitedly.

“How cool!” I replied. Just then, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Joey's mobile. “Hello.” I said, turning my back away from Carla.

“Hey wassup Montana. We're just in the neighbourhood, so do you wanna lift?” He asked.

“Yeah, if you want. Got a question, can we give a friend a lift, she lives next-door and we have to get acquainted if ya get my drift.”

“Hang on, I'll just check with the others.” He said and I could hear Joey ask the others if it was ok. It sounded like JC and Chris was in the car with him. “Yep, it's cool, as long as she doesn't faint or flip out or something.”

“Hang on, I'll just ask her.” I said and turned back around to Carla. “Hey Carla, do you want a lift or something?”

“If it's not too much trouble, beats catching the bus.” She replied with a smile on her face.

“But, you have to promise one thing.” I said.

“Umm, yeah sure.”

“Don't flip out, scream, and pass out when you see who's in the car, okay?”

“Why would I do any of those things?”

“Hang on.” I went back to the phone. “Just, can you introduce yourself and the others if possible so Carla knows what she's in for…thanks.” I passed the phone over to Carla.

“Hello,” She said, “What did you say your name was…oh ok…hey…hey...hey…yep, I'll give you back to Montana.” Carla handed the phone back to me and had a blank expression on her face. “Montana, it's JC.”

“Hey JC.” I said.

“Hey MJ, we are coming around the corner now.” JC said.

“Yep, well I better go before Carla passes out, plus I also have to get the rest of my books. Catch ya later.” I said.

“Cya.” JC said and hung up the phone.

I looked back at Carla. Her mouth was now open. I closed it for her and said, “We better go and get the rest of our books cause the guys will be here soon.” I said grabbing her arm and dragging her with me.

“That, that…” She started.

“Yes, that was them, but no one else knows, so it's has to be a secret. Aren't you glad you are my lab partner?” I asked her.

“Am I ever!” She replied as we practically ran to our lockers to get our bags and extra books.

When we got out side, I saw JC's car pull up. Carla and I quickly walked over to it before anyone else knew who was actually in the car. I opened up the car door and saw that Chris was sitting in the middle, JC was driving and Joey was in the passenger seat. “Move over pineapple.” I said.

“Ha, I shot gun the middle.” He said with a grin on his face.

“Fine.” I said and climbed into the car, over Chris and to the other side. Carla slid in next to Chris. Once Carla shut the door, we headed home. “Guys, this is Carla, Carla this is, well, I'm sure you know who they are.”

“Hey.” They all said.

“JC, quick crank it up! I love this song!” Chris said, referring to the song on the radio and started grooving away. It was My Girl by the Temptations. “What can make me feel this way, my girl!” Chris started singing.

“My girl.” Joey sang next.

“My girl.” JC followed.

“Talkin' about my girl.” Chris continued.

“My girl.” JC, Joey and I sang.

“Come on Carla, get into the spirit, sing to your hearts content!” Chris said. “Talkin' about my girl.”

“My girl.” The rest of us sang, Carla included.

“That's my girl!” Chris said, smiling at Carla. When Chris turned back to the front, I looked behind him and at Carla. She was blushing really badly. I giggled and went back to the singing. That's what we did for the rest of the drive home. “Wanna come in?” Chris asked when we got home.

“Umm, yeah, okay.” She said and followed the rest of us inside.

“Carla, we can put your stuff up in my room for the time being, and I'll show you around the house, if you'd like.” I said walking towards the direction of the stairs.

“Yep, okay.” She said following me. We reached the top of the stairs and headed down the hallway. Just then, I saw Bacardi and Busta run out of Justin's room and into Lance's room. Bacardi and Busta had one of Justin's shirts in their mouths.

“Bacardi!” Came a yell from Justin's room. At this stage, we were standing right near Justin's door when Justin came running out. He had a white towel around his waist and no shirt. "Busta!"

“Watch it Timberlake.” I said, since he nearly barged into Carla and me. He suddenly stopped and looked at both of us. “Justin, Carla, Carla, Justin.”

“Hey.” Justin said extending his hand.

“Hey.” Carla said, shaking his hand. Carla roamed her eyes over his chest, which still had water droplets running down and then his hair matted to his head.

“She's our next-door neighbour and my lab partner.” I said, breaking the silence.

“I believe this is yours?” A person said from down the hall. I looked around Justin and saw Lance walking down the hallway with Bacardi and Busta in his left arm and Justin's shirt in his right hand. Justin took the shirt off Lance and pulled it over his head.

“Catch ya later.” Justin said to us and disappeared into his room.

“Carla, Lance, Lance Carla.” I said.

“Hey.” Lance said.

“Hey.” Carla said.

“Lance, can you take Bacardi and Busta downstairs for me, while Carla and I put our stuff in my room. Do you know where Bundy or Korea are?” I asked Lance.

“Nope, see ya downstairs.” Lance replied, headed for the stairs with Bacardi and Busta still in his arms. Carla and I made our way down to my room, to find Bundy asleep on my bed.

When we came into the room, I closed the door behind me. “So?” I asked Carla.

“So what?”

“Come on, you have to be feeling something or waiting for something to happen, I mean, I live with *NSYNC for god sake.”

“Do they usually walk around in towels?” She asked, starring out the window.

I let out a laugh. “Well, if you are over here enough, you may just find out. But you can't tell anyone they are here okay?”

“Promise.” She said.

“Let me ask you this, which do you like better so far?”

“I dunno, at the moment, Justin, cause I've seen more of him than the others…joking, they are all pretty cool. It'll take time to decide who I like better.” She said.

“So far, I think you like either Justin or Chris. But I think more of Justin cause you couldn't stop sizing him up.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Chris?! Why Chris?” She said.

“Cause your face went bright red went he said, `that's my girl', but I think that was only cause of embarrassment. Am I right?”

“Embarrassment yes, Chris, no. Keep Justin at the top of my list any day!” She said with a giggle.

“Well, listen, do you wanna stay the night, considering it's Saturday tomorrow? You can borrow my clothes.” I asked her.

“Yeah, I guess, I just have to check with my parents.” She replied.

“Here,” I said, chucking the phone at her, “call them up. I'm just gonna get changed.” I said and headed to my ensuite.

I emerged about five minutes later. “Is it okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah, it's fine.” She said.

“Here, take a selection and get changed in the ensuite.” I said, opening up my wardrobe.

“Ok.” She said, walking over to the wardrobe. She picked out a pair of ¾ cargos and a baby blue singlet top. She headed into the ensuite and got changed. Meanwhile, I sat on my bed and played with the now awake Bundy. A few minutes later she came out of the ensuite.

“Ready?” I asked her.

“Yep.” She said, pulling her ponytail tighter.

“Let's go!” I said hoping off the bed and walking to the hallway where we meet Korea sitting at my door. Carla followed me downstairs with Bundy and Korea, bringing up the rear.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki