HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“OH MY GOD! LOOK IT'S *NSYNC!” The crowd of screaming girls came running towards Carla and I. We turned around to see them running and coming at us from all directions. We could see no escape.
“Oh no.” JC said as he saw the girls crowd around Carla and myself, and soon, none of the guys could see us. We were lost in a crowd of girls.
“CARLA! CARLA!” I screamed out, looking for her.
“MONTANA! OVER HERE!” I saw here and reached through the crowd and grabbed her hand. The swarm of people, trying to get closer to the building, was squishing our bodies.
“We need to get them out.” Justin said, turning to the other guys.
“Yeah, but how?” Joey asked.
“We need to get…” Chris started, “we need to get them to the front, so we can get them through the door.”
“I hope one of them has their mobile with them.” Lance said as he dialled my number.
There was no way that I could hear my mobile ring over the scream of the girls, but luckily I had it on vibrate. It took my awhile to realize, that it was my mobile ringing in my back jean pocket. I pulled it out and saw that the caller ID said Lance. “LANCE! LANCE! ARE YOU THERE? GET US OUT OF HERE!” I screamed into the phone.
“Head towards the door and we'll open it and we'll pull you through okay!” He said loudly into the phone.
“Okay, are you sure about that? Do you think it's going to work Lance?” I screamed. Woops, big mistake. I shouldn't have said Lance. A few girls picked up on the word and started grabbing for my phone.
"SHE'S TALKING TO LANCE! OH MY GOD! SHE KNOW LANCE! SHE'S THE GIRL FROM THE MAGAZINE! SHE'S THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES WITH LANCE!” All of these screams were heard and I feared for my life.
Meanwhile, Lance heard the screams from his end of the phone. “Oh no.” He said to no one in particular.
“What?” Justin asked.
Lance turned up the volume on his phone so that everyone could hear what the girls were yelling out. “They know who she is.” Lance said.
JC grabbed the phone and hung up. All the guys ran back to the window and saw a sea of hands grabbing for one mobile phone.
I wouldn't let go of the phone. I knew that if one of these girls got it, the guys would probably be harassed and then everyone in my list would have to change their number. Girls were grabbing my arm, trying to pry my fingers away from the phone. I still wouldn't let go. Then, the worst thing happened. My body and my lower arm were pushed in one way, the top of my arm, pulled in the opposite direction. I let out a scream of pain and my arm bent backwards and I heard a loud crack. The girls had just broken my right arm. Carla grabbed my left hand and held tight, so that I didn't let go. I looked at Carla and saw an elbow go into her eye. She had scratches down her arm and across her left cheek. We were nearly at the door. Only a few more feet. Within a few minutes, we were both pressed against the door unable to move any more. I heard the guys on the other side of the door. My mobile was still being grabbed for. Carla took the mobile out of my hand and dialled Lance's number as I bought my limp arm back in front of my body.
“WE'RE AT THE DOOR! OPEN IT NOW!” Carla screamed into the phone. We felt the door open a crack. With the force of everyone pushing against us, Carla and I feel through the small crack and onto the floor. The guys and the security guards used all their strength to close the door again. I rolled onto my back, crying.
JC saw me crying and came to my side. “What's wrong? What is it?” He said, sounding really worried.
“M…m…my arm! It's b…b…broken!” I cried out between sobs. Lance heard me and knelt down on the other side of me and lifted me up in his arms.
“We need to get her to the hospital!” Lance said as he carried me down the hallway out to the back area.
Justin helped Carla of the ground. Carla looked at Justin's eyes. Justin studied her eyes and then watch them roll back into her head as she fainted into his arms. Justin picked up her legs and yelled out to Lance, “Lance! Wait up!” Justin ran to Lance's car. Lance put me into the front passenger seat, while Justin opened the back and laid Carla across the back seat. Justin climbed into the backseat and rested Carla's head on top of his legs.
“Carla…Carla…Carla.” Justin said quietly to Carla on the way to the hospital, trying to wake her up. We pulled into the entrance of the hospital when she finally began to stir.
“Wha…what happened?” She softly said.
“You passed out and we’re at the hospital.” Justin said as he helped her out of the car.
Lance got out of the driver's seat and helped me out of the car. We walked to the front desk of emergency. Lance was first to speak. “We have two injured people. Montana here has a broken arm and Carla passed out and has swelling around her left eye.” He said to the nurse behind the desk. The nurse pressed a button and got a wheelchair for Carla, while another nurse took Montana to the X-Ray room. Carla went off to a room down the hall and to the left. The doctor was soon with her, checking her head and doing some tests.
“Can you tell me what happened?” The nurse at the front desk asked them.
“Well, they were caught in a crowd of girls they got pushed and shoved and pushed against a door.” Justin said, all in one breath, roughly stating what happened.
“A crowd of girls? What do you mean?” The nurse looked at them questioningly.
“If you haven't already figured it out, I'm Lance and this here is Justin, were from *NSYNC, so if you could, keep this hush hush, if you know what I mean. We have a concert in…” He said, looking at his watch, “in an hour and there was a crowd of girls the came through the fence and Montana and Carla got caught up in the middle.
“Oh I see.” The nurse said, writing a few things down. “Now if you gentlemen could please go and wait in the waiting room, I'm sure a doctor should be out to talk to you.”  She said.
“Thanks.” Lance said as they turned and waited in the room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki