HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Yay, I get to have this thing on my arm!” I sarcastically said as I walked out of the room and towards the room that the doctor told me that Carla was in. “We could be the two mishaps on tour!” I said as I walked into her room. We both had a little chuckle. “How ya feeling?” I said as I sat down on the bed next to her.
“Well the doctor said that I collapsed because of the pressure on my body and dehydration. The sugar fix that we had earlier, didn't last that long. I gotta be in hospital overnight so they can check on me and stuff.” Carla said.
“Have Justin and Lance come to see you before they left?” I asked her.
“Yeah, they didn't want to leave but they got some of the bodyguards in here to take them back to the concert.” Carla said with a smile on her face, thinking about how much struggling both of the guys did to get out of the stronghold that the guards had them in. They finally gave in and left. She focused her gaze on the door and noticed a dozen red roses with feet.
A head popped out from the side and said, “Flowers for a Ms Carla?” He said, looking at his clipboard.
“Right here.” Carla said.
The guy walked in, placed the flowers down on the table and handed Carla the electronic singing board for her to sign. Carla signed it and handed it back to him. The guy turned and left the room. “I wonder who they are from.” I said, getting up and walking over to them. I smelt them and noticed a blue envelope with Carla written in silver pen on the front. “Open it up and see who it's from.” I handed her the envelope and she quickly opened it.
As Carla read the card, a huge smiled appeared across her face. “Justin is so kind!” She said, handing me the card so that I could read it.
The card read:
Carla,
I'm so sorry that I wasn't there sooner to help you, but from now on, I'll be by your side forever. You're forever in my heart and always apart of me.
Yours forever,
Justin.
We sat there and talked and watched a bit of television for the next two hours before a person was standing in the doorway.
“Can we come in?” A voice asked from the doorway. I turned to see JC and Joey standing there, waiting for a response from us.
“Come on in.” Carla said. They made their way over to us and gave each one of us a hug.
“Special delivery!” A funny voice said. I turned to the doorway and noticed Chris standing there with an armful of things.
“Oh my god.” I said as Chris walked in. JC and Joey took some of the stuff from his arms and handed it to us. JC handed each of us five flowers. I looked at the cards and saw that each one was from one of the guys. Chris, JC, Joey and Chris had given me a blue tulip while Lance had given me a white rose. I looked at what Carla had got given and she had the same, only her tulips were white and had a red rose, which I presume was from Justin. Joey then handed Carla and myself, our own three foot tall bear, wearing the *NSYNC shirt and hat.
“And this,” Chris said, handing us what remained in his hands, two brand new Nokia’s, “so in the future, you can wrap your whole hand around it and keep it safe, out of harms reach, and roughly cause your phone Montana, sorta smashed when you fell through the door too.” He said, handing them to us.
“Oh my god, thank you guys.” I said, getting up and walking to each of them given them a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
“Hey, well unfair cause I sorta can't get up, so yous are gonna sorta have to come here.” Carla said with out-stretched arms.
“Speaking of guys, where is Lance and Justin?” I asked.
“Well, they sorta had to stay and talk to Johnny about the whole situation and what happened. Something like that I guess, and I think they also have to blow some steam at the people at the gates, that sort of thing.” JC said.
About half an hour later, JC, Chris and Joey took me home while Carla stayed in hospital over night.
“Nice flowers you sent Carla.” I said as I walked into Lance's room, talking to Justin who was on the couch reading a magazine. Lance wasn't in the room, but I heard running water in the shower. `He must be in there.' I thought to myself.
“You mean she got the roses?” He said, closing the magazine and placing it on the bedside table.
“Yeah, she really loves them.”
“Good.”
I glanced at my watch. “Justin could you tell Lance when he gets out of the shower that I'm back in my room.”
“Yeah sure.” He said, standing up.
“Thanks.” I walked out the door and felt something under my feet. It was a white envelope with simply To You on the front. It was unsealed and in a business size envelope. “Hmm, that's strange.” I said out loud to no one as I picked it up and walked into my room. I turned the envelope around, opened it (with much difficulty mind you cause my right arm was broken) with my teeth, and pulled out an A4 sized piece of white paper, folded in thirds. I unfolded it and started reading.
How could you? I thought right  from the start it was just going
To be you and me? Why her? We were perfect for each other.
Just remembering the days we spent together. You by my side,
Walking hand in hand down the beach. But no, you had to become
Friends with her. You lived with her in the big house. And then she came along. She
Tore us apart. I'd thought you would have seen it? How much I cared, how much
I loved you. They came first and you didn't take any notice of me.
How could you? Something will happen that will make you mine again.
You're forever mine, and you know it.
There was a picture. A big thick red cross drawn over Carla's face. “Oh my god, the letter is meant for Justin.” I said and fell to the chair. “Who could it be?”
“Who could what be?” I turned and saw Lance walking over to me. I silently handed him the piece of paper. He read the note and saw his expression drop. “We gotta show Justin.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki