HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“I'd thought she'd leave me alone for good and not come back.” Justin said, tears coming to his eyes.

 

 

“She? Who's she?” Lance asked him. Justin didn't listen.

 

 

“It was good while it lasted.” Justin went on. “ I mean, I did think we were made for each other, but I later found out that she was only using me for my fame and money. And now this.” Justin said, referring to the letter in his hands.

 

 

“Who's the girl Justin? Who is she?” I said, grabbing his shoulders and looking into his teary eyes.

 

 

“Laura Baker.”

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Justin baby, I have something to tell you.”

 

 

Justin pulled Laura, girlfriend of two years, down onto his lap. “Yeah babe, what's up?” He said, kissing her forehead. 'God, I love this woman,' he thought to himself.

 

 

“Well, I don't know where to begin.”

 

 

“Just tell me what come to mind first. You know you can tell me anything babe,” Justin said wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

 

“Okay, here goes.” She said, taking a deep breath. “Well, these past two years have been just a game.” The expression on Justin's face dropped.

 

 

“What do you mean, a game?” Justin asked her.

 

 

“I've only been going out with you for your fame and money.”

 

 

Justin's hands dropped from around her waist. His heart felt like it had just hit the floor. Justin grabbed her waist and put her down on the couch beside him and stood to his feet.

 

 

“Justin-“ She started again.

 

 

“Don't Justin me.” He said.

 

 

“Just listen-“

 

 

“Don't talk to me!”

 

 

“Justin-“ She said once more.

 

 

“Just leave me alone and never come back into my life again!” Justin screamed at her and stormed out the door, grabbing his duffle bag on his way. He climbed into his car and sped off down the street.

 

 

Laura watched him leave from the window. “I'll get you back one day.” She softly said, watching his car turn off the street.

 

 

End Flashback

 

 

“We had a fight, so I needed a place to stay so that's why I applied for your house.” Justin said, wiping the tears from his eyes after a short flashback to the past event.

 

 

“Well what would she be doing with you now, months after?” I asked him.

 

 

“I have no idea.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki