HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


** Lance's point of view**

It was the next morning and I had fallen asleep on the couch with Montana. I carefully got up from the couch and laid Montana back down. I got a blanket from the closest and put it over her. She had been sobbing in my arms all night. She only saw her parents only hours earlier. I have to be strong, we all have to be strong for her, and we will all get through this. I walked into the kitchen to get myself some coffee.

"Hey Lance." Came a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw it was Carla.

"Hey Carla, how are you?"

"I'm fine, but what about you and Montana. What happened last night?" Carla asked as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"It's better if I explain it all when everyone is downstairs, though it would be even better if Montana was still asleep."

"Is it good or bad?"

"Really bad and serious."

"Hang on, I'll go and get the others so you can tell us now." Carla put her glass back down on the bench and quickly ran up the stairs. I sat and waited at the table, thinking how I should tell everyone else the news about her parents.

"You better have gotten me up for a good reason Carla, or you will die." Justin mumbled as he walked into the kitchen with the others behind him. Carla had gone upstairs and woke them all up. They all staggered into the kitchen and flopped down at the table. Montana was still asleep on the couch.

"Okay guys, last night Montana and I dropped her parents off at the airport, and then went to the video store to get a few videos. We came back home, came through the door and the phone started ringing. Montana had a few things in her hands so I got the phone. On the other end was a lady." Tears were now forming in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. "She informed me that the flight that Montana's parents were on, came into a really bad storm. Lightening hit the planes' engine and the plane blew up, mid-air." I looked at everyone in the room. All I saw were shocked expressions. I continued, "She also told me that there were no survivors." Tears were running freely down my face. I looked at everyone else through my blurry vision. They too, had tears down their faces.

I couldn't handle it any more; I stood up, left and headed for the stairs. I went to the second floor and walked down the hallway. I stopped in front of the door that Montana and I 'discovered' only the day before. I opened it and walked into the studio. I slowly walked over to the piano and sat down. I placed my hands onto the keys and started playing a melody from my heart. I wanted it to be something special, so I picked up some manuscript that was on the top of the piano and a pencil and wrote down what I played. Next all I needed were some lyrics to go with it.

I glanced at my watch and noticed that I had been up here for most of the day. I named the song and placed my papers on top of the piano and headed downstairs.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki