HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Still Lance's point of view**
**It's best to download or have 'Somewhere, Someday' by *NSYNC playing to add effect**

"I'd like to thank you all for coming today to remember all those who died on flight 586 to Australia last week." The lady was starting the memorial service at the St Joseph's Chapel in town. The chapel was full of mourners. On my right was Montana, still sobbing quietly into a tissue. I was holding her hand, trying the best to comfort her while Carla had her arm around her shoulders. JC was sitting next to me, then Justin, Joey and Chris. It was rare for all of us to be at an occasion like this, but we thought it was best on Montana's behalf to turn up and try our best to comfort her.

As the service drew on, it finally came to the part were I had prepared a little something in remembrance. I kissed the back of Montana's hand and stood up. The other guys stood up and we walked to the front of the chapel and I took my place at the microphone. "One of my dearest and closest friends, Montana Jordan, is in mourning like everybody else here in this room and out in the rest of the world. Montana's parents just happened to be on flight 586, so I prepared a little something with the help from others in memory of those lives lost." I stood away from the microphone and joined the others. I sat down at the piano and started playing the new piece that I wrote, only a week ago. A screen was placed near the piano, which showed a picture of each person's life that was lost. Justin began singing as the first picture flashed up. Each picture would change after fifteen seconds.

Justin - The clouds above you start to pull
And all of your doubts,
Rage like a storm
And you don't know
Who you are anymore.
Let me help you find what you've been searching for

All - Somewhere
Justin - Somewhere there's a field in a river
All - Somewhere
Justin - You can let your soul run free
All - Someday
Justin - Someday let me be the giver, let me bring you peace
All - Somewhere
Justin - Somewhere there's a break in the weather
All - Somewhere
Justin - Where your heart and spirit go free
All - Someday
Justin - Someday it'll be for the better, let this bring you peace

JC - Girl, I know you think no one sees
The weight on your shoulders
But you can't fool me
And aren't you tired of standing so tall
Let me be the one to catch you when you fall

Chorus
(JC sings solo part in chorus that Justin sang previously)

JC - Let me bring you joy
All - Bring you joy
JC - Let me bring peace
All - Bring you peace
Justin - Take these tears that you cry and trust them to me
JC - Let me give you hope
All - Give you hope
JC - Let me give you hope
All - Give you hope
Be the one constant love that you've never known

Chorus

All - Somewhere, somewhere, somewhere
Somewhere, somewhere, somewhere
Someday, someday
JC - Let me be the one to catch you when you fall
All - Somewhere, somewhere, somewhere
Somewhere, somewhere, somewhere
JC - Let me bring you peace

The song finally finished and the guys and myself made our way back to our spot. Once I sat back down next to Montana, she reached over to me and gave me a hug. I heard her start crying some more into my neck, so I held her closer. When she did pull away, she mouthed 'thank you' to me. We both faced the front again and I placed her hand in mine, to show her, I was still here for her.

After the mass, everybody went their separate ways. As everyone was leaving, we had a few people come up to us and tell us how much they liked the song and appreciated it. After a few minutes, we decided to go home.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki