HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
So sorry about the delay - I'll be adding heaps of chapters for you!
**Montana's point of view**

 

 

"Hey Montana, I was wondering if you'd like to come on tour with us next month?" Lance asked me. We had finally discovered where the spiral staircase led to, the roof. Lance and I were laying down on the rooftop, looking at the stars.

 

 

"You serious? For how long?" I asked him.

 

 

"For the whole leg of America, if you want to."

 

 

"And Carla too?"

 

 

"If she wants too she can."

 

 

"Of course I'll come!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you for all you've done for me, Lance." I whispered in his ear.

 

 

"No problem." He whispered back.

 

 

"Hello? Anyone there?" Carla said clicking in front of my face. I was just daydreaming and didn't notice her standing there. She clicked once more which brought me out of my daydream.

 

 

"Huh?" I said.

 

 

"What on earth were you daydreaming about?" Carla asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

 

 

"Just memories about me and Lance."

 

 

"You have a thing for Lance don't ya?"

 

 

"What? You have a thing for Justin."

 

 

"What? Okay, we're even then. You have a thing for Lance and yes I have a thing for Justin."

 

 

"HA! I knew it." I said, jumping up and down.

 

 

"What on earth is going on?" I suddenly stopped jumping around and turned to see whom it was that just spoke.

 

 

"Oh hey Maddie, we were just talking about some stuff." Carla replied. Maddie was the guy's wardrobe assistant. She was like an older sister to Carla and I.

 

 

"Okay then, you two ready for lunch? The guys are breaking in five minutes." Maddie said. We have just started the tour and we are now at the first venue. The guys were in the middle for sound check and Carla and I decided to stay on the bus.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"You guys coming to the concert tonight?" Joey asked us.

 

 

"I dunno, we may have to get some guardian consent on that." I said, slowly drawing my gaze over to Chris. Chris became the guardian of Carla and me, a week after my parents' death. It was now December 21st and it was snowing outside and my parents' three-month death anniversary was coming up in two days. But so far, I haven't dwelled on the past too much.

 

 

"Fine, little dears, you can go to the *NSYNC concert tonight." Chris said in a motherly tone and voice.

 

 

"Thanks!" Carla said. Luckily, Chris was sitting in between Carla and I so we reached and gave Chris a hug.

 

 

"Maddie said she was going to take us shopping this afternoon, so come on Montana, we gotta go." Carla said standing up.

 

 

"Yep, ok, well, we'll see you all again tomorrow, cause tonight we are gonna be at a concert, so until tomorrow, bye!" I said, grabbing my jacket and my bag and followed Carla outside to Maddie's awaiting car.

 

 

We climbed into Maddies' car and drove to the mall. "Come on, hurry up, I got some shoppin' to do ya know!" Carla said.

 

 

"Shut up or ya getting out and walking!" Maddie replied.

 

 

"Ok." Carla said and slid back down in her seat.

 

 

Once we were inside, we agreed that it was easier to shop by ourselves and that we were gonna meet back at the Santa Village in two hours. We parted and I pulled out my list from my bag. I read my list out to myself.

 

 

Joey - Superman boxers (with cape)

 

JC - Book (a good one)

 

Korea, Busta, Bacardi and Bundy - Studded name collars

 

Chris - game for playstaion

 

Justin - Basketball jersey and shorts

 

Carla - Ferris Buller's Day Off on DVD

 

Maddie - gift voucher for the Gap

 

Lance - Taz slippers and Taz boxers

 

 

You would never think that finding presents were hard. But which book for JC, what game for Chris, so many decisions! Soon enough, I had already used up an hour and a half and now making my way to the wrapping shop, where I would get all my presents wrapped for me. I have no other time, and how else could I keep my presents away from prying little eyes. There are no hiding places on a bus, I can tell you that. Christmas was only four days away. After I got my presents professionally wrapped, I headed to the Santa Village and met up with the others. We had a drink before we left to go back and get ready for the concert.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki