HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The show started in four hours and we were already getting ready. "Why are we getting ready so early for again?" I asked Carla as I applied a dimonti pattern around her belly button.

 

 

"Well, we came back from shopping and we had nothing else to do, so we decided to get ready. Oh and we wanted to catch the last part of the sound check." She replied as she applied body glitter to her shoulders and tops of her arms.

 

 

"Oh ok then." I replied putting on my shoes. I was wearing black hipster flares, a bright green boobtube, and my favourite black knee-hi boots. Carla was wearing white leather hipster pants, a baby blue halter-top, and a pair of white boots. "You ready now?" I asked her as I checked my dimonti pattern on my chest, just above the top of my boobtube in the mirror.

 

 

"I am, but why do you keep looking at the dimontis for? That's like the sixth time you've looked at it. It ain't going no where!" Carla exclaimed.

 

 

"Just making sure that it's all in place." I said. I walked over to the bed, picked up my long black leather jacket and put in on.

 

 

Carla walked over to the chair and picked up her white leather jacket. **We've gone for the leather look** and put it carefully on, making sure she didn't stuff up her glitter. "Ok, let's go!" She said walking to the door. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

We reached the front door and showed our passes to the security guards that were there. We walked through the door and headed to the stage. When we got there, the guys were doing last minute checks on the sound, lighting, filming and cables. We sat in the very back row and watched from afar.

 

 

"Thank god for the people who have to sit back here have the screen to see the guys up close." I pointed out.

 

 

"I feel sorry for them, but I'm thankful that we are in the front row." Carla said.

 

 

"It's funny, the guys wanted us to be in the VIP section, but I felt that you can't feel the real experience of a concert if you aren't in the crowd. So I scored the front row seats."

 

 

"Yeah, I wonder if the guys can see everyone up here at the back."

 

 

"I have no idea, probably not cause..." I was interrupted by a voice over the microphone.

 

 

"Hey guys, the girls are here!"

 

 

I looked at the stage and saw Joey pointing up at us. The other guys turned their heads and looked up at us. They had just finished 'It's Gonna Be Me' and were now up the front of the stage, waving at us.

 

 

"Hey you two, how do you like the show so far?" Joey asked us.

 

 

"A five minute show does wonders!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.

 

 

"What?" Justin asked, "Speak up!"

 

 

"GREAT!" Carla screamed giving them the thumbs up.

 

 

"They like it, cool." Chris said.

 

 

"Hey, you guys wanna come down on the stage for a bit? The concert doesn't start for about another hour or three." JC asked us.

 

 

Carla and I looked at each other, agreed and walked down the many stairs to the floor area and then down the middle isle. It was one heck of a long walk. We walked down the side of the stage to the back area, walked up some stairs to get to the stage and then walked out onto it. The stage was huge!

 

 

"Hey, you are just in time for the next song." Justin said placing his arms around our shoulders.

 

 

"And what song would that be 'oh mighty Timberflake'?" I asked him, looking up at him.

 

 

"Just sit down on the couch and find out." Justin replied.

 

 

"What couch?" Carla asked him.

 

 

"That one." He replied as a red couch was bought out from the back. Carla and I made our way over to the couch and sat down. Carla sat down on the couch and I sat on an armchair. The guys all disappeared behind a red curtain.

 

 

The music started and suddenly I hear a "Woooooo, how y`all felling?" I look behind me and notice Chris come out from the curtain and step in front of the couch. Chris kept on talking and the guys all came out one by one. Lance was next out and walked up to the chair I was sitting in. He handed me his mic, and he put on a jacket that was on the back of the chair. JC was next and he jumped over the back of the couch and was now sitting behind Carla on her left. I kept my focus on the curtain and Justin was next out. By this stage Chris had sat down on the top of the couch on Carla's right. Justin made his way over and sat on Carla's left. Joey was the last one out and sat on the other chair. I looked to where Lance had gone and he was sitting on my left on the arm of the chair. Then they started singing. What voices they had! This was the first time that I have heard the guys sing in person. Then Chris got up from the couch and headed down to the stage and sang his little solo. He danced around and pretended to look at an imaginary girl in the audience and wave to her or something like that. He headed back and it was Justin's turn to go to the front. As he got up, he grabbed onto Carla's hand and walked down to the front of the stage with her. They both walked from side to side of the stage, stopped in the middle and they did some sort of waltz thing. It was quite funny. JC was up next, but he decided to stay where he was. The guys sang in a sort of canon order and then it was time for all of them to go to the front. Justin hadn't let go of Carla's hand, so when he stood up, Carla stood up too. JC grabbed Carla's free hand and the three of them walked down the stairs to the front. Lance grabbed my hand and took me down the front. I turned and looked at Joey and Chris. They looked at each other, shrugged and grabbed each other's hand and walked to where we were standing swinging their hands as they walked. They finally joined us and they sang some more. They turned around and headed back to the couch. But, this time, Carla took Joey's hand, and his hand only, and I took Chris' and Joey's hands. The four of us walked back to the couch swinging hands, the same as Joey and Chris did walking to the front. We sat down where we were sitting before. Justin, JC, and Lance hadn't moved from the front and were facing us. The three of them looked at each other connected hands (Justin in the middle, with Lance on his right and JC on the left), swung hands and walked towards us. They too sat back where they started. The song slowly finished and Joey reached to a lamp that was on his left and turned it off. All the lights went out and then came back on.

 

 

"Hey guys, lock down. Dressing rooms now!" Maddie said as she popped her head out the curtain.

 

 

"We'll be there in a sec. You guys wanna come?" Joey asked us.

 

 

Carla and I looked at each other, "Sure!" We replied in unison. We followed the guys behind the curtain to backstage.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Ok guys, ten minutes `till show time. You two better go out and find your seats and you guys have to go above the stage." A guy all dressed in black with a headset on said.

 

 

"He's right; Carla and I should go and get our seats, so no one takes them." I said.

 

 

"Yep, so we'll see you guys in ten minutes then. Thanks for letting us come on stage. Good luck tonight!" Carla said giving JC a hug. Carla then went Joey, Lance, Chris and then Justin, hugging and saying good luck.

 

 

I went Justin, Chris, Joey, JC and finally Lance, also giving hugs and my good luck, but Lance said something that caught my attention.

 

 

"Good luck Lance." I said, reaching up and giving him a hug.

 

 

"Thanks." He said, but before we let go he whispered into my ear, "Will you go out with me?"

 

 

"Yes." I whispered back. As we pulled apart, Lance placed a quick kiss on my cheek. "Have fun you guys!" I said to everyone and turned and headed to our seats, turning back and smiling at Lance. Lance smiled back and followed the guys to the ladder to get above the stage.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"That was a great show you guys!" Carla said when we were all back on the bus. We were on our way to the hotel.

 

 

"Thanks." The guys said.

 

 

"So," I started, "what are the plans for tonight?"

 

 

"I'm going out clubbin', anyone wanna join me?" Joey asked.

 

 

"Underage." Carla replied.

 

 

"Underage." I replied.

 

 

"Tired." Lance said.

 

 

"Is anyone gonna join me?" Joey asked.

 

 

"Yeah, I will." JC said.

 

 

"Me too." Chris said.

 

 

"Me three. Come on you three, Lance, being tired is no reason to get out of things." Justin stated.

 

 

"What? JC uses it all the time, so why can't I for once?" Lance questioned.

 

 

"And you two girls will be able to get in `cause you're with us." Justin finished.

 

 

"My feet are killing me so I don't I can't stand on them let alone dance on them for another four hours!." I replied.

 

 

"Come on Carla, can you come with us?" Justin pleaded.

 

 

"I dunno." She said.

 

 

"Pleeease!" Justin said pulling on her hand.

 

 

"Fine, just for you Woodriver."

 

 

"YAY...Where did Woodriver come from?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Well, think about it, Timberlake, Woodriver...on second thought, forget about it." Carla said.

 

 

"Yeah, I think I'll forget about it."

 

 

"So everyone's coming except for Montana and Lance. Ok, that's fine, you two can stay at the hotel and be bored out of your brains while the rest of us have a life." Joey said.

 

 

"Ok then, I don't mind. Do you Montana?" Lance asked as he looked at me.

 

 

"Nope, not at all." I said, I got up from my seat and headed to my bunk to pack my duffle bag. Lance stood up behind me and followed.

 

 

"Something's up and I know it." Carla said.

 

 

"Yeah I know, Lance has been really giddy and acting really strange since you guys left the room backstage earlier tonight." JC pointed out.

 

 

"Yeah I know what you mean. Lance has had a smile on his face all night for no apparent reason and acting all different." Justin said.

 

 

"That's the same with Montana. She didn't take her eyes off Lance and continuously had a smile on her face too."

 

 

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Lance asked me when walked behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

 

I turned in his arms to face him and placed my arms around his neck. "I dunno, whatever you want to do. You asked me out, you decide." I said. We heard people coming out from the back so we let go of each other and I continued packing my bag. Lance reached for his and started packing.

 

 

"My aren't we in a rush?" Joey asked as he came into view.

 

 

"Yeah, well, why not. We're here now, so who says we are in a rush?" I said pointing out the window to the entrance to the hotel.

 

 

Joey looked out the window. "Oh, I didn't realize we were here." Joey said reaching for his duffle bag and began to pack his things into it.

 

 

"And also to see less of you." I said sarcastically.

 

 

"Ohh!" The others said.

 

 

"I know you love me though." Joey said.

 

 

"Yeah, in your dreams!" I said walking off the bus with Lance following me. We left the others to pack and go to their own rooms.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Ok you two, we're off to hit the clubs, we'll probably be back in the morning sometime. Don't wait up!" Chris said as he followed the others out of my room and down to the lobby to the awaiting van.

 

 

"So, have you thought of anything for us to do?" I asked Lance as he laid down on the bed beside me.

 

 

"Well, since it's such short notice, I feel like a bit of room service and movies are up on the agenda, sound good?" Lance said.

 

 

"Yep, sounds great. What movie?" I asked him.

 

 

He started to flick through a couple of channels on the TV and found that the beginning credits for Armageddon just started. "Armageddon maybe?"

 

 

"Sounds good and you can order the room service. I don't care what you get as long as you get something as well as ice-cream." I said getting more comfortable. We were lying on the bed with our feet at the bed head and our heads at the bottom where our feet should be.

 

 

"Ok, I shouldn't be on the phone for to long." Lance said. He dialled up room service, mumbled a few things and then joined me back on the bed. "What did I miss?"

 

 

"The end of the beginning credits, not much." I replied, looking at him.

 

 

He turned and looked at me. I stared into his green eyes while he stared into my blue eyes. He bought up his hand and cupped my face, leaned in closer, we both closed our eyes and he brushed his lips against mine. He bought his lips back to mine and gave me a slow passionate kiss. I bought my hand up behind his head and pressed his head closer to mine and increased the pressure on our lips. I slowly leaned back and Lance leaned on top of me, our lips not letting go once. I was now lying on my back and Lance was on top of me. My arms were now wrapped around his neck and one of his arms was around my waist and the other around my neck. We pulled away and Lance firstly spoke, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that for."

 

 

"I do, cause I've waited a long time for that too." I replied gazing into his eyes. He leaned down closer again, brushed his lips against mine when there was a knock on the door. We both smiled and let out a little laugh.

 

 

"We'll continue this later." Lance said before he got up off me. He walked over to the door, opened it, gave a tip to the hotel worker and bought the cart into the room. I rolled on my stomach and watched Lance's actions. "And for tonight's meal, we have...tada!" He said taking off the silver cover that covered a bowl. "First we have pasta carbonara and vanilla ice-cream with mini marshmallows to top it all off!" He said handing me a bowl. I took the bowl off him and he came back to his spot beside me.

 

 

After we finished eating our ice cream, we continued what we were doing before, just as Lance said we would. I was on the bottom as Lance was on top again. We kissed and I pulled back and started to laugh. "What?" Lance asked me.

 

 

"Your lips taste like marshmallows and ice-cream." I replied rubbing his back.

 

 

He rubbed his thumb up and down my cheek, "So do yours." He replied. He leaned down and we continued our kiss. That was until...

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki