HouseMates by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Holy shit!" Lance and I broke apart and looked towards the door where the voice came from. Maddie was standing in the doorway. Lance was still on top of me with his shirt untucked and unbuttoned, and my hair was out and my left leg was bent.

 

 

Then we heard footsteps run down the hallway. "What?" Came a second voice.

 

 

Lance and I looked at each other, "Fuck." We both whispered. Lance lowered his head to the bed beside mine. The other person at the door was Joey. Out of all the other people on tour it had to be Joey. Joey followed Maddie's gaze and saw Lance lying on top of me on the bed.

 

 

"Busted!" Joey yelled. "Wait until the others hear about this!" Joey turned and started walking.

 

 

"Not so fast Fatone!" Maddie said pulling on Joey's shirt. "You ain't gonna tell no one."

 

 

"What?! And spoil the fun?" Joey pleaded.

 

 

"Yes no one!" Maddie said pushing Joey into the room and closing the door behind her. Joey went and sat on the armchair. By this stage, Lance had rolled off me and lying on his side, while I rolled onto my stomach. Lance had his arm over my back and pulled me closer to him. "What the hell do you two think you are doing?"

 

 

"Laying here on the bed, what else does it look like?" Lance replied.

 

 

"Don't put that shit on me." Maddie replied in an angry tone.

 

 

"Must be that time of the month." Joey said quietly to himself.

 

 

"Don't get me started on you Joey." Maddie turned and faced Joey. Joey put up his arms in defence and Maddie turned back to talk some more at Lance and I. "What was that little scene that I happen to barge in on before?"

 

 

"It was just a kiss, lay off it Maddie!" I said.

 

 

"I won't lay off it. What are you gonna do if this leaks out to the public?" Maddie questioned us.

 

 

"It won't leak if no one tells." I said casting my gaze at Joey.

 

 

"Fine, I won't say a thing." Joey replied, sinking lower into his seat.

 

 

"What am I going to do?" Maddie finally said quietly.

 

 

"You can't do anything about it Maddie, she's my girlfriend, and yes I know I'm Lance-Bass-of-NSYNC-who-can't-have-a-girlfriend, but it's my life and I can date Montana if I want to." Lance said. He got up off the bed. "You wanna come with me Montana?"

 

 

"Yep." I replied as I got off the bed. I took Lance's hand and we walked out the door.

 

 

"Don't be so harsh Maddie, they are only young." Joey said when we left the room.

 

 

"I know, but they have to be able to handle the consequences if it does get out into the public. Well, maybe I just over re-acted a bit." Maddie said as she sat down on the bed.

 

 

"Just a little." Joey said, motioning with his thumb and first finger.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"Sorry about before." Lance said as we sat down on the roof of the hotel.

 

 

"It ok, I don't mind." I replied leaning up against him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a light squeeze.

 

 

"That's what you get for being famous." Lance said staring up at the stars.

 

 

"At least you have me for you and not your fame." I said looking up at him.

 

 

He looked down at me and smiled. "I hope I have you forever." He said and placed a kiss on my lips. We parted and smiled. "We better go back downstairs and get some rest. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day."

 

 

"Yep, ok, rest sounds good." I said getting up. Lance got up and he placed his arms around my shoulders and I placed my arm around his waist and we walked to the stairs and headed downstairs. We both decided it best for us to go back to our own rooms, so that's where we went and slept until morning.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki