At Last by x_days_go_by_x


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Ten

A few months later…

The resolution that the couple had made to keep the pregnancy a secret had been ruined when it was becoming obvious that something was different about Jen. Her appetite had increased greatly and due to the thinness of her body, the soft swell between her hip bones that was beginning to form was more noticeable.

JC found it incredibly sexy. Jen was going on 10 weeks and while many women didn’t show until later in their pregnancy, he could tell that it wouldn’t be the case with his wife. Not that he minded at all. There was nothing better than knowing that in just a few short months, he would become a daddy for the second time, though it would be the right way. None of this half assed stuff that he’d faced when it came to his four, now almost five year old daughter.

Having decided that there was no way to hide the pregnancy any longer, and considering that Jen was nearing her four month mark anyway, the two had decided to share the news with the guys and with their families. The only people who were surprised at the news were JC’s parents, who were many miles away in Maryland. Everyone else had seen the changes in Jen and had known immediately, though had respected the couple enough to not say a word until it was brought up.

Now, the only person left to tell was Julie. And JC had no idea how she’d react. While she normally played well with other children, lately, she’d been developing a jealous streak. He didn’t know how many times he had to separate the little girl from Brianna due to petty little fights, most of which Julie had started. She didn’t like sharing toys, snacks, or attention with anyone else. It was becoming very nerve wracking for her father.

He was ridiculously worried about how she’d take the news of having a new little brother or sister, but he prayed that she would be somewhat excited.

~*~

“Julie?”

“Whaaaat?”

“Come here.”

“No.”

“Excuse me?”

“I sayed no!”

“And I said yes. Come here. Now.”

“Daaaaddy! I’m washin teebee! I doesn’t wanna!”

“Julie! The TV can wait! Now march your little self over here! Jenny and I need to talk to you.”

With a loud sigh, Julie pushed herself up off the floor and made quite a racket while she walked over to the couch where her father and step mother were sitting. She crossed her little arms over her chest and stuck her lower lip out in a pout.

“What?”

“That’s enough of the attitude, Julie. I’m serious. For the past few days, you’ve been acting very ugly and I don’t appreciate it. Now straight up or I’m gonna punish you!”

“I doesn’t wanna be punished!” She whined.

“So behave then. Now sit up here. This is very important.”

He waited until his daughter had situated herself on the couch between the two. JC looked over at Jen and rolled his eyes, though a smile was on his face. His daughter was a drama queen!

“Alright. So. You know how you like going to play with Brianna?” He asked, biting his lip. She gave him a nod.

“But she not shawe her Bawbies wis me and I doesn’t wike dat.”

“Well… Jenny and I… we did some talking and… you’re going to have a little brother or sister soon to play with.”

“I has a brover or sis’er?”

“Yep.”

“Wike Bwianna?”

“Well… kind of. But umm… well… Brianna isn’t your sister. But she’s your friend… and you can play with Brianna… but… I’m not explaining this very well at all.”

“I has a brover or sis’er?” She asked again. “When?”

“We have to wait a few more months.”

“Now?”

“No, not now.”

“Why? Whewe is my brover or sis’er?”

“Inside Jenny’s belly.”

“Her eated my brover or sis’er?!” Julie asked, completely outraged. How else would it get inside someone unless they ate it?

“No, no!”

“Why for is it in her belly?”

“Jenny and I… well… we talked about having a baby and we asked God for one. We were reeeeally good, and he put a baby inside Jenny so that she can keep it safe until it’s ready to come out.”

“Wike a birdie?”

“Yeah. Kind of a like a bird.”

“Okay.”

“But you need to be very careful around Jenny now. I know you like jumping onto her and stuff but we can’t do that until after she has the baby. We don’t want to hurt her or the baby, do we?”

“No daddy.”

“That’s my good girl,” he said with a smile. “Now go on back to watching TV,” he told her, smacking his lips against her cheek in a kiss as she slid down and scampered back in front of the TV.

“Jace, honey?” He looked over to his wife with a smile.

“That was easier than I thought it would be!” At that, Jen busted out laughing and shook her head.

“You’re so full of it. You’re not THAT good.” And with that, she stood and exited the room, leaving him in complete shock.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki