At Last by x_days_go_by_x


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Okay. So I had intended on putting this warning at the very end of this story, but I decided against that. There is one other story in the works for this series, but I wanted to warn you right now: That story is going to be much, MUCH darker than either BD or At Last. If you are someone who invests a lot of time in the characters, someone who feels like they're PART of the story they're reading, than the third story will NOT be for you. It deals with a personal experience that I've had, something I need to get out to work my own feelings out.

Both "Becoming Daddy" and "At Last" were originally never meant to be. The third story, which is untitled at this time was meant to be a stand-alone story but I decided to break it up. That being said, I want everyone to be aware that this story WILL end in a way that you can just walk away from. You can imagine that Jen, JC, Julie and the new baby have lived happily ever after. That being said, I hope you have enjoyed Becoming Daddy and "At Last" thus far. Thank you all.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki