Ride of a Lifetime by swisschokatie


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Prologue

„What time is it, Mom?“ I asked.
„It’s ten to seven. When do you need to leave?“, she answered.
„I should have left 5 minutes ago. I’m always late. Shit. I hope I still catch the train.“ I said hurriedly while packing the rest of my clothes into the suitcase.
„Mom, I’m gone. Love you. See you next Saturday. You gonna pick me up at the airport?“
„I don’t know hun, call me when you land, ok? Have fun! And behave!“ She said, pulling me in a tight hug.
„Will do. You bet.“ I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and was out of the door.

I don’t think I’ve run this fast in my life before. I was so out of breath I almost couldn’t carry my suitcase up the steps to the train. I don’t really like sports and I was not fit at all! I can’t believe i overslept today. On the day one of your dreams is gonna be fulfilled and you overheard your alarm clock. You shouldn’t listen to music until 2am. I fished my cell phone out of my backpack and switched it on, searched for my discman, pressed play and put the earplugs in. Off to dreamland again...

„Katie! Did you oversleep again?“ Michelle, one of my three best friends, asked me when I finally arrived at the meeting point.
„Sorry!“ I guiltily replied. „I didn’t hear the alarm clock. I really need to get a more obnoxious one.“
„At least you turned up!“
„Me not turning up? You know that this has been my motivation for the last 2 ½ years. Next to you girls this is my only lifeline in surviving this school!“ I exclaimed.
„When did you go to bed yesterday?“ Merly asked me.
„I was in bed around 11pm but the last time looking at the clock before falling asleep was 2am“ I replied.
„What did you do for so long then?“
„You know the answer to that one, Mick. Music.“
„Yeah I guessed that one. What did you listen to?“ Mick asked me. I could already see that she knew the answer. That knowing grin cracked me up everytime.
„Ah, hm, you know the answer to that one too.“ I answered while I blushed slowly.
„You were listening to the Backstreet Boys again? When do you grow up, Sweets? I have this wonderful Korn CD.“ Michelle said with an evil gleam in her eyes.
„Eh, I think I’ll pass Misch. You know I love this music. Eventhough I’m 18 years old. I think the boyband bug has bitten me and, unlike you girls, I’m not immune to it.“ I chuckled back.
„Thankfully not!“ The three of them replied almost simultaneously.
"Hahahaha" I laughed sarcastically
I love those girls.

3 hours later I was sitting in an EasyJet with my three best friends in the world heading towards London. The city of my dreams. And the beginning of a ride that I would never ever have imagined, experienced nor dreamed...



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki