Not That Kinda Girl by BabyNiqua


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Hey everone. My name is Shaniqua. Um.....I've posted here before, but took my stories down. I've returned and recently just started writing this particular story. So far, I just have this, but more will come later. I hope you enjoy and please give me some feedback! To check out what else I've written, visit my site Blue Fantasy.

Money....Cars....Jewelry. That's what most of the girls I’ve come across wanted. Hell, that's what I would use to get the one that I wanted......Until I met her, Nikkita Maines. She was different from all of the other women I had previously been and messed with. Our faithful meeting was at a party an old friend of mines invited me to. Boy, I’ve never seen that many beautiful black females in one place. Damn! Just thinking about that night brings a bright ass smile on my face. I saw her dancing in a corner with a girlfriend of hers and I was immediately attracted. She stood 5’6, dark brown hair with light brown and blonde highlights, light caramel complexion, full lips, thick thighs, hips, and most of all, a booty! She was dressed in a flouncy cocoa seahorses printed sheer baby doll dress that had an slit across the front of her chest, accented with a gold rose angle sandal. She had just out-shined all the other women with her natural beauty. She was definitely going to be a hard catch, but I was up for the chase.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki