One Sweet Day by Alicia


Number of reviews: 101
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Two chapters rolled into one. It's kinda long but I think ya'll deserve it for the wait.

With Kaci wide awake and by her side as well as a sleeping Chris Jr. in her lap, Christi waited in the airport for Ana and Brian. Why they were night saying they cut their vacation in Orlando short. Christi figured why not pick them up instead of them taking a taxi to the resort since she had nothing to do for the day.

Ana's father told her he would "have her hide" if she did anything around the resort. He felt she had been overworking herself and could use a break. As for Courtney, she didn't have time for Christi today, especially since she was busy leaving Jordan for good and filing a restraining order against him. Thanks to Christi and another physical match with Jordan's fist. Christi couldn't go over her parents' unless she wanted the house to herself. Serena and Tomas were out of town like just about everyone else Christi knew. Christi's brother was away somewhere Christi couldn't remember on business as were both Justin and Jessi in LA and New York, respectively. The only person Christi could think of to call and keep her company was Adriana, but even she was busy. Adriana didn't get off work until eight o'clock tonight.

Little did she know that it was all a setup. Ana and Brian weren't on a plane back home nor were they cutting their trip short. But Christi was there to pick someone up alright. Just not the certain someones she was expecting.

Justin watched from afar, wondering how he missed what Ana and Brian told him. Christi wasn't herself. Something was wrong. Justin could see it in the way he watched Christi barely play patty cake with an energetic Kaci. How and why Christi was walking around all down, Justin didn't know because she certainly didn't sound sad on the phone. But he planned on finding out and fixing whatever it is.

Justin whispered, "Hey you."

Christi jumped, wondering what stranger would randomly whisper in her ear. She cradled Chris Junior closer to her and hitched Kaci on her hip. Christi's heartbeat slowed, recognizing Justin. "Wait a minute," Christi thought as she finally began to process that Justin was standing in front of her after being away for a month and a half.

Justin laughed at Christi's reaction. "What I don't get a hug or kiss? Anything?"

Christi walked around the bench between them and up to Justin, hugging him tight, considering she was juggling the two children attached to her. "What are you doing here?"

Justin lifted an overly active Kaci from bouncing on Christi's hip. "It's a surprise. Surprise!"

Christi fixed Chris Jr. on her shoulder and made sure he was still sleeping. "So are we still waiting on Ana and Brian? Or were they in on it too?"

"Nah, I'm the only one coming."

Christi and Justin made their way to the car without any incident and situated the children in the back seat before getting in the front. Christi in the driver's seat but only because Justin wasn't in the mood for one of their usual petty fights. Christi started the car, and they were on their way.

"So," Justin started, "what's been going on? What have I missed?"

"Not much, "Christi responded, changing lanes.

"Nothing? Nothing at all?"

"Nothing."

"Then why do you seem so down."

"Down? I'm not down."

"You may look and act fine, but I can tell and know something's not right," Justin looked her up and down, "You look like you're eating so that's not it..."

"Justin, stop looking at me like that! There's nothing wrong with me."

"Just tell me what's going. Is it Courtney and Jordan again? What did they do now?"

Christi smiled at Justin, and Justin continued to wonder what was wrong with his girlfriend. "Actually, Courtney called me last night and told me she was finally through with Jordan. Once again, they got into another one of their fights. She got a restraining order yesterday and is kicking his violent ass to the curb as we speak."

Justin now understood the smile on Christi's face and couldn't help but smile himself. "Now you can file for sole custody.

"Well hopefully, Courtney's restraining order against him and my complaints about him making unsupervised visits to see Kaci will do the trick. I kinda don't want to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to."

"Understandable. But anyways, back to the subject. What's going on?"

Christi sighed, "Justin, I really don't know what you're talking about. I feel fine. I'm not sick or depressed. Jordan and Courtney aren't bothering me. I'm eating. Can we drop the subject all together, already?"

Justin looked Christi over once more before relenting. Obviously, she didn't know she wasn't her normal self, and he wasn't going to force her to see what everyone else, including himself, saw. So he dropped it. "So what do y'all have planned for the day?"

"Nothing much. I was thinking about cooking. Why? Do you got something planned?"

"No. Do ya'll mind the company?"

"No, we don't mind. Not at all."

Christi took one hand off the steering wheel, reaching for his hand. Coming to a red light, Christi took her eyes off the road and turned to Justin. She smiled, "I've missed you."

**

"How's it going?"

Jessi smiled, "Great. I love it here. The audience is amazing."

The noise level of the audience rose again, and Quddus waited a while before actually getting them to quiet again. "Always good to hear. Especially after all the tabloids been reporting about you. Care to comment on them."

"A particular time or just paparazzi in general? I could go on and on about either."

"Anything you want to talk about. Just try and keep it clean."

"Fair enough. How bout we see today's number eight with Destiny's Child?"

Cater 2 U played, and Jessi thought about what she would say and how to put it. So when the video finished and Quddus asked for her response, Jessi said, "I'd say my most horrifying run-in with paparazzi would have to be the time I was bombarded with questions about the breakup outside a pet store. I had been with my goddaughter all day and got her a puppy. So we went to a nearby pet store to pick up dog food and all that good stuff. We buy everything we need, and I'm walking out the store with a child and puppy in my arms. My bodyguard Max put all the bags in the stroller and pushing that. Next thing we know, these vultures, I like to call them vultures, surround us. Flashes came from just about every direction as well as nasty comments. They refused to move, and my bodyguard and I had a hard time getting through. If I was the only one there, I don't think I would have taken the whole incident as badly as I did. But with my arms full of a hyperactive puppy and my goddaughter, I kinda panicked. The situation wasn't helped much either that my emotions about the breakup and I took some of their comments to heart. I honestly don't know what I would've done without Max to get us out of there safely."

"Wow."

"I know, right? Some powerful stuff, but you'll be amazed by what some people would go through tgo get a story, statement, picture, or anything else at that. It doesn't matter how large or minuet it is. They'll go after you. I've just learned over the past month and a half to roll with the punches."

"Sounds like great advice," Quddus looks directly into the camera and broadcasts, "So for all you celebrities out there, Jessi Gonzalez says ‘take the situation and roll with the punches.' So do that and you'll be problem free."

Jessi playfully bumped Quddus's hip for his remark. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You must think you're so funny."

"That's what you said, didn't you?" Quddus bumped her back just as playfully before continuing, "Anyways, let's get back to knowing more about you. What brought on the career switch? You were just a model before, right?"

Jessi mentally rolled her eyes, knowing she would have to answer the same question a million more times, but replied more amused than she actually felt, "Well, I know people think I used JC to get into the business, but they couldn't be further from the truth. Believe it or not, I didn't want the switch to even occur. I've known I can sing for years. My mom even offered to pay for a vocal coach when I was in high school, but I turned her down. Modeling and school took up enough of my time, and I wasn't then and still am not the person to do something if I can't give it my all. So singing took the backseat to modeling and school. And when I graduated, I was so deep into modeling and being free that I still didn't want to sing professionally. But almost a year ago, Jace-"

"Wait, Jace is JC, right?"

"Yeah. Well, he saw an old karaoke tape he wasn't to suppose to see while on a weekend get away and was blown away. He asked and said everything like my mom years before, and I gave him the same answers. But he didn't give up. He pestered me is what he did. Over and over again. But I didn't give in to him for awhile. But then, I thought I'd surprise him with a song for his birthday, which I did at the joint party my best friend and Justin-"

"That's Timberlake, for those that don't know. And I heard you that night. You were amazing."

Jessi smiled sincerely, "Thanks."

"So you accepted a record deal then?"

"Not yet, but I did get offers that night and weeks after. I turned them down. Most of them didn't understand that I didn't perform that song as some kind of statement or audition for a deal but for Jace. Anyways, the deals stopped. Or so I thought."

"Uh oh," Quddus interrupted, knowing a turn in the story was coming.

"You got it. My agency got a hold of the offers from some big names and wasn't too thrilled to find out that I rejected them. So they ‘persuaded' me to look into the offers more."

"Persuaded?"

"Yeah. At the time the offers were coming in, I was on the edge of exhaustion with all the modeling I'd been doing lately and more than willing to do just about anything, well not anything, a lot for a break. The agency told me they would grant me some extended vacation time. Needless to say, I looked into the deals, with the help of Jace."

"How to do you feel about singing now? Is just blah still or do you enjoy it?"

Jessi's eyes lit up, "I loooooove it. It took me awhile to adjust, but I finally got the hang of inner and outer workings of the music industry."

"Well, that's good to hear. So how was it working with ‘the' ex?"

"Well, ‘the' ex wasn't so much my ex back then and produced most of the songs, for those of you who didn't know. We had a blast working together, although we did butt heads couple of times."

"The fallout between you two didn't stem from artistic differences?"

"Right. We had our problems just like any other couple. There's no big mystery or person that broke us up. No hard feelings. We just weren't meant to be. But together or not, we work well together."

"Always good to hear," Quddus responded before turning to the camera, "Here's the seventh video of the day."

The number seven video played, and TRL went to commercial afterwards. During commercial, Quddus informed Jessi that they'll talk about the video when they were on air again and reminded her that she didn't have to answer anything she didn't have comfortable answering. Jessi told him okay. But from experience, Quddus knew some artists were touchy about certain topics. So he also asked her if there was anything he didn't want to bring up, but she said she was up for anything. Besides she had seen the video with Quddus earlier and wasn't ashamed then. So she sort of knew already knew what kinds of questions Quddus planned on asking.

"We're back on TRL. For the past fifteen minutes, we've been talking with the gorgeous model-slash-singer Jessi Gonzalez. And it's about time we premiere the video you all have been waiting for. But first," Damien said into the camera before turning to Jessi, "You let me watch the video with you earlier and I must warn the audience that they are into some surprises with this video. But before I get to that, how about you tell everyone how this video actually came about?"

"Well, actually, the original concept was thrown out last minute. Last minute, like the day before the shooting. So that day, I attended all these business meetings until everyone agreed on the final concept and story line. But before the video could happen, I had to call up my best friend, whom I wrote the song about originally, and asked her to star in the video. She agreed to do it and flew in early the next morning. The video wrapped up the following day."

"Well, we know what you think of singing. But what about taping? Did you like it?"

"Loved it. I wasn't even needed onset until the second day so I spent the first day with my goddaughter while her mom did my video. That was actually the day with the paparazzi at the pet store."

"They didn't ruin the anything, did they?"

"The whole weekend had its ups and downs. Paparazzi was just one of the downs while shooting the video was an up."

"Fair enough. How about you introduce the video, then we'll talk some more."

"Okay guys, here's my first video ‘Cinderella.' Enjoy."

The audience watched as a familiar person transferred from a tomboy into a woman and clips of Jessi throughout the transformation. Jessi and Quddus smiled at each other once the "guest" appeared on the screen, causing the audience to gasp. Everyone who kept up to date on entertainment news finally understood who the familiar woman was upon making the connection between the guest and the woman. The ending kind of gave it away as well when Justin and Christi kissed.

"So how'd you do it? I know you mentioned calling your best friend, whom by the reaction of the crowd is pretty well-know, but what about Justin Timberlake? How did he get involved?"

"When I called up Christi, she was with Justin and decided to tag along. He knew she was gonna be in the video and was fine with it until he found out about the kissing scene. So he told the director he'd make an appearance. What director's gonna turn an offer like that down?"

"They'd been dating awhile before the video?"

"They're a more complicated than most people think. It took them awhile to figure out everything. I actually just found out about them becoming official when I picked them up from the airport the day of the video. So no to your question."

"I really did think they were a couple for many months."

Before Jessi could respond, the whole studio heard a voice from above, "So did a lot of people even though we told everyone otherwise."

Jessi smiled, knowing the voice, "Hey, Justin."

"Hey, Jessi. How's it going, Q?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, Justin Timberlake. Good. What about you?"

"Pretty good. Christi had me watching the show when we heard all this talk about us. I decided to call and set the record straight while she answered the door."

"What are you doing there? What happened to being in LA?" Jessi asked.

"Now you know me, Jessi. I'm on the go. I thought I'd surprise my girl. But anyways, I'll let y'all go. Christi's calling me. Just wanted to say ‘hey' and ‘vote for my video.'" And he hung up.

Jessi laughed and hung her head, "Let him in your video for ten seconds, and he thinks its his."

**

Heather leaned against the wall, watching her brother obsess about his ex-girlfriend. As much as she understood why JC broke up with Jessi, a part of Heather believed her brother may have underestimated Jessi. But then again, JC told her he did what he did for himself just as much as he did it for Jessi's own good. Something about him feeling guilty for bringing Lana into everyone's lives.

"You should call her," Heather finally spoke up, seeing TRL finally fade to commercial.

"Why? She seems in to Quddus, nowadays."

Heather sensed a hint of jealousy in his voice. She smirked, thinking ‘Joshua Scott, you sooo aren't done with her.'

"Jealous much?" Heather commented, "One interview, Josh. Besides, Jessi isn't the one parading around the country with a different girl each day. She isn't the one that even wanted the breakup. She was against it last time I checked."

JC remained silent so Heather continued, "If anything, she's probably hurt, you know? The one guy she gives her heart to breaks it-"

"She is. She's had that fake smile of hers going on the entire interview. The funny thing is that there used to be a time when I would laugh at how well she could pull that smile on her face. But now...now there's sort of sad. Maybe that's because I'm the cause of it. I never would have imagined I would ever be the cause of that, but I am," JC finally turned to sister, "You think I want to be the cause of that? I don't. It's killing me, but ‘parading around girls' as you so delicately call it is the only way I know how to get the message across to her."

"Even though we both know you two belong together?"

"Once upon a time I would have agreed with you. Even thought of proposing to her before Lana did what she did. But now I'm not so sure. I need time. Okay?"

"Why can't you get your time and your girlfriend? I'm tired of you moping around all the time."

"Because then I'd have to tell her why I need the time, remember?"

"And whose fault is that?"

"I'm not even going to go there with you, Heath. She doesn't need to know that my ex was the drunk who put her best friend and goddaughter in the hospital. Bad enough, Jessi's had her own run in with Lana."

"As great as it is that you're trying to save her from heartbreak, but at the same time, you're still causing it. Think about it," Heather said, getting up to leave her brother to his own misery.

**

Christi locked the door behind Adriana, whom originally came by to relieve Christi from babysitting Chris Junior but took Kaci with her as well. Adriana said something about Christi and Justin having some "alone time" without Kaci around to look after. And as much as she loves her daughter, Christi could not have been more thankful. Christi knew Justin and she needed to discuss what was go on between them.

Christi turned around, somewhat hesitant about what she'd been planning to tell Justin all day. When all of a sudden, a force pushed her back against her front door. Christi shook her head slightly, trying to take in what happened when she felt a pair of lips force hers open. Realizing the lips belong to Justin, Christi relaxed and granted him access to her mouth, enjoying what she missed out on the past month and a half.

The two of them stayed pressed up against the front door for awhile before Christi pulled her head back to end their heated make out session. Justin groaned but followed Christi when she linked their fingers together and lead him to her bedroom. Once there, both Christi and Justin laid on their sides, facing each other.

Christi smiled, "I missed you. A LOT!"

"I missed you, too."

"I've been thinking all day about what you said earlier. About something being wrong with me, " Christi sighed, her smile dropping as well as her eyes focusing on Justin's hand in hers instead his eyes, "I think I know-no, let me rephrase that-I know I know why I've been down in the dumps lately. I guess I just didn't know it's been reflecting in my actions. Even with everyone asking me what was wrong, I didn't have an answer for them. But in your own way, you forced me out of my denial and into figuring out what everyone was seeing but me."

"What did you find?"

"That I missed having you around. Us just being us. I don't like when I turn to tell you something and you're not here."

Justin didn't know what to say so he pulled Christi into his arms and held her for at least an hour. He would have held her longer, but Christi was the one to pull away, once again.

"I don't know what we're gonna do, but I don't think our relationship will last much longer if I can't handle us being apart."

"Come with me."

"Justin, what? Are you serious? I can't pack up and leave. I have a job to do."

"Well, whatever you're suggesting I'm not agreeing to because it sounds like you want to take some kind of break or completely call it quits."

Somewhat agitated with Justin's stubbornness, Christi sat up, finally staring Justin in the eye. "What do you suggest we do because I'M NOT QUITTING MY JOB?!"

Justin wanted to roll his roll his eyes but knew it wouldn't help the situation. Instead, he kept a calm voice when he spoke, "I say for you to quit. I was suggesting that you can take some time off and come with me to LA."

"You don't even know how long you're gonna be in LA. Or If that's where you'll be. For all you know, Justin, you'll be in New York in a week or two."

Justin sat up as well to let Christi know he wasn't backing down either. "No, I don't-"

"See? What-"

"Hear me out for a second, okay?"

Crossing her arms , Christi relented, "Go ahead."

Justin uncrossed Christi's arms and held them in her lap, irritated at how easily she was willing to throw their relationship away. "You've said yourself that you're bored around here because you've finished all your work and then some. Ana's dad doesn't want you to lift another finger because he can handle everything now. All I'm saying is why don't you take a small, maybe even extended vacation with me until Ana's father actually needs your help around here again?"

"Justin, I've had enough ‘vacations.' Remember New Years, Kaci's birthday, and all that hospital and recovery time. I can't ask for more."

"I get that, but if there's no work for you here, I don't see why Ana's father would have a problem if you take the time off. Plus, you can always come back when things around here pick up again. I don't think I could ever ask you to quit a I know you love as much as I love singing, which you didn't even think to ask me to give up. We just need to make more time for each other. Not just talking on the phone. Visits, you know?"

Christi had relaxed halfway through Justin's explanation, grateful for Justin's ability to come up with a solution. Despite what Justin thought, Christi wanted to breakup as much as much as he did. She just didn't see a way they could be together without one of them sacrificing his or her job. Justin not quitting was a given just as it was for Christi. Christi not only wanted her independence but needed it, and her job was the only physical aspect of her life that allowed her it. Now this idea of "vacation" Justin was talking about was some sort of compromise. A reasonable enough one which Christi actually thought about accepting, and that alone says a lot. Christi wasn't one to compromise. She was an all or nothing kind of woman. But Justin seemed to be changing that in her lately. Christi didn't know if that was a good or bad.

"I'll think about it. Give me some time, okay?" Christi smiled, letting Justin know he'd gotten through to her.

Justin leaned forward and lightly kissed Christi's forehead. "That's all I'm asking."

Christi was about to respond when the phone rang. She reached over and picked up the phone off the charger on her side dresser. She only spoke for a few phrases and hung up. Christi tossed her legs over the edge of the bed, preparing to stand up.

"Adriana's on her way back. Kaci's having a fit."

Justin laughed, "The terrible twos is coming for her. Who would have thought she'd get them? And earlier? She's got a little over seven months to go."

Christi stood and headed to living room t unlock the front door. Justin followed her, bumping into the dresser by Christi's bedroom door and tripping over a couple of Kaci's toys, which Justin assumed Christi must have jumped over, considering how big the offending items are.

Justin mumbled, "You need a bigger place," before making a detour to Kaci's room to put the toys away.

"My home is fine just how it is!" Christi yelled back from the living room.

Justin finally made his way to the living room as well and plopped down on the couch, "Yeah, it's nice, but it's small with Kaci's and your stuff everywhere. Ever thought of getting a bigger place? An apartment or house, maybe?"

Christi unlocked the front door when the doorbell rang while answering Justin, "I do have a house, but I don't think you'll appreciate Kaci and I living with Jordan."

Christi laughed, hearing Justin mumble something under his breath, and opened the front door. Staring back at her, Christi saw an hysterical Kaci, wailing Chris Junior, and worn-out Adriana. Christi took kaci from Adriana and waved her sister-in-law into her cabin. Adriana threw a quick hello Justin's way and picked up her son out of his car seat she'd been carrying. As Adriana went to work, calming down her son, Christi did the same with Kaci.

"I'm sooo sorry, A."

"It's okay. I just wanted to give ya'll some time alone. Too bad little one over there had other plans."

Back in her mama's arms, Kaci quieted down quite a bit and reduced her crying to sniffling.

Christi responded, "We appreciate everything even though you had to make a trip back. I'd offer you a room to stay, but as Justin so-subtly pointed out before you arrived, this place is too small. But you can always stay in Jessi's cabin next door. What do you say? You're too tired to be driving so far."

Adriana relented, and Christi busied herself finding the spare key and keeping Kaci perched on her hip. Christi led Adriana into Jessi's cabin through the connecting door and spent about ten minutes helping her sister-in-law and nephew get situated. Once they were settled, Christi returned back to her place, only to find Justin no longer in his spot on the couch.

Christi set Kaci down, tired of carrying her around since she had calmed down. Kci, however, did not agree with Christi setting her down. She screamed at the top of her lungs and clung to one of Christi's leg. Christi sighed, bending down to pick Kaci up again but was distracted by someone pounding on the front door like a madman. So Christi waddled her way to the front door, Kaci's death grip on Christi's leg slowing her down. Christi finally reaches the door and swings it open without looking through the peephole or asking who it was. Huge mistake.

Shocked, Christi's jaw drops, but not a word comes out. Jordan makes his way in, slamming the door shut, frightening Christi out of shock.

"Did I say you can come in? Besides, what are you doing here? You're not welcomed," Christi spoke calmly despite the fact that every bone in her body was shaking by Jordan's forcefulness.

Jordan didn't respond, verbally that is. He was too busy aggressively getting to the point of his visit. He pushed Christi back against the now closed door with a force so hard that Kaci flew and landed on her back not so far from her mother and father's
Squabble. Hitting the floor, Kaci let out a wail similar to the loud one earlier that night. The force Jordan pushed Christi knocked the wind out of her for a second or two before she fought back. Christi slapped and punched Jordan left and right, hoping he'd back off her. But Jordan stood there taking every hit, holding Christi in place. Christi noticed how unmoved Jordan was by her attempts to get him to back off and went for the one place she knew would cause him pain. Jordan anticipated Christi's move and stomped down on her toes with his hunting boots to prevent her from getting to the place she really wanted. Trapped, Christi screamed for Justin, which trailed off as a squeal because of the hand Jordan lifted to her throat.

Jordan continued choking Christi as he spoke in a low but harsh voice, "You did this. It's all your fault. Always causing problems for me..."

Christi scrunched her nose up and turned her face away from Jordan, smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"Courtney says you had nothing to with her decision, but something in me says this has you written all over-"

Jordan was so entranced with Christi that he hadn't realized that Justin must have been nearby for Christi to call out to him. Justin finished up his call in Christi's bedroom, wondering why Kaci's screaming was getting louder and louder. So Justin made his way to the living room to see what was up, but was shocked still at the sight of Jordan choking Christi.

Once the shock wore off, Justin jumped into action, catching Jordan off guard by pulling him off of Christi. Justin slammed Jordan to the floor face down. Jordan thrashed around, trying to get Justin off him, but Justin held him down tight.

"How do you like that? Not so comfortable, huh?"

Justin's mind momentarily shifted from taunting Jordan to remembering Christi. He turned his head to see Christi in the same place, up against the front door. "You okay?"

Christi didn't answer. She simply picked kaci up off the floor, checking for any cuts or bruises.

Justin continued to focus on Christ and Kaci, not realizing his grip on Jordan was loosening. Were Jordan got his strength, Justin did not know. But a drunken Jordan got up with Justin still on top of him and flung Justin to the floor. Justin's head hitting the coffee table caused Justin to be a little disoriented. Jordan didn't care how "out of it" Justin seemed and went after him. Punching and kicking. Justin blocked as much Justin's blows, high and low, as much as possible before pulling one of Jordan's leg out from under him and pouncing back on top of a fallen Jordan. Justin paid Jordan back with some punches and kicks of his own, but he wasn't satisfied until he successfully did what Christi tried earlier. Justin kneed Jordan in the groin and watched as Jordan tried to painfully scrunch up into a ball but couldn't. Justin still had him pinned to the floor.

"Christi, call the cops," Justin said, not taking his eyes off of Jordan or loosening his hold. He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice

"Done. They're already here. Can't you hear that?" Adriana spoke up from the passageway between the two cabins.

Christi looked up from tending to Kaci and threw her sister-in-law half a smile, all that she could muster up at the moment.

"What?" Justin responded, somewhat confused. But as his heart slowed and he listened closer, Justin sure enough heard sirens.

Adriana walked to the door and opened it, greeting Officer Williams. Officer William managed to pull Justin off of Jordan and had to hold Justin back once Justin gave Jordan one last kick.

"Sir, I suggest you take a seat on the couch over there and wait for an EMT to check on you before I'm forced to put you under arrest, too."

Officer Williams helped Jordan up and went about reading the beaten up drunk his Miranda Rights. Meanwhile, in came two EMTs. One checking out Kaci for any injuries then Christi, and the other tending to Justin, who limped his way to the couch after being scolded by Officer Williams. Christi, Justin, and Kaci all take a ride in the ambulances to the hospital. The EMTs suggested they all have further tests done because of the amount of head injuries the three encountered. Kaci against the floor, Christi against the door, and Justin against the coffee table.

While at the hospital, Officer Williams took statements from both Christi and Justin. Christi also called up her lawyer to tell him to start whatever process he had to for a restraining order even though Christi knew Jordan would be locked up for awhile and filing for sole custody of Kaci.

Christi and Justin returned to Jessi's instead of Christi's cabin even later that night. Exhausted, the two put Kaci to sleep and showered separately. Afterwards, Christi and Justin laid in bed, wide awake but tired as all hell. Sleep just wasn't coming for them although they felt like they could sleep for days.

Christi spoke, staring at the ceiling, "LA, here I come."

 

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki