One Sweet Day by Alicia


Number of reviews: 101
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

FINISHED!!!! 2 and a half years was all it took! But I did it! Thanks for all the comments the story's received via email or review box. Edited versions of the last chapter and epilogue coming soon. Look out for the sequel as well. Coming soon! Last but not least, One Sweet Day is nominated at http://tasting-eden.com/vra.

 Yeah!

Christi grabbed her keys and hopped in one of Justin's spare cars. Christi's truck was still back in Houston for whenever she returned. But for the most part, Christi found herself living in two states for the past year.

Initially, Christi told herself she was visiting Justin to give their relationship a chance as well as to take her mind off of what happened with Jordan. But Christi's one month vacation turned into six months since Justin put a new CD before he finally told her to make herself at home in LA. Christi didn't put up much of a fight since she was practically living there already, but she did make sure to tell Ana's father that she wasn't quitting and will be going back and forth between California and Texas when she was needed. Ana's father was grateful to know Christi would still be at his dispense but wouldn't be overdoing herself. Christi's parents were okay with Christi's decision even though Tomas tried to give Justin and Christi a sex talk over speakerphone. But Tomas's speech was cut short by Serena unplugging the phone. Her brother Chris, Adriana, Ana, and Brian were all supportive although they would miss her being around. They knew they couldn't be selfish after seeing how Christi was without Justin for only a month and a half.

Jessi, on the other hand, had been traveling herself all over the country and was hardly in Houston long enough to tell Christi to stay for her. However, before her tour, Jessi did buy a house in LA, per her manager's advice. So she wasn't far from Christi anyhow. In fact, Christi was headed there now, hoping Jessi was home.

**

"Hey. Whatcha reading?"

Jessi looked up from the magazine in her hands, "You know its called ‘trespassing' when you let yourself into someone else's place without their permission."

Christi smirked, jingling the keys in her pocket, "Not when the owner gives me the spare. The permission's implied."

"I only gave it to you in case of emergencies. You know, just because I moved somewhere ten minutes away from you doesn't mean you can drive here and walk your big butt into my house."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You love me, "Christi rolled her eyes before getting to the real reason behind her unannounced visit, "Would you stop referring to my butt as big? Its not that big, yet anyways. Besides, yours is bigger than mine."

"What do you mean ‘yet'? You know its big." Jessi joked, knowing Christi knew she just was teasing her.

"This," Christi said, placing a CVS sales paper in front of Jessi.

"Huh?" Jessi said, confused to what Christi's point was.

Christi pointed to the specific product she needed to buy and restated, "This."

"Shit, Christi! Are you serious?!"

Christi simply nodded. "So technically, I'm not trespassing. I've got an emergency."

Still in shock, Jessi exclaimed, "I'll say! Shit, Christi! You're pregnant! Again!"

"Well, I don't know for sure, yet. I have to do a test first."

"Have you told Justin?"

"No. It just occurred to me fifteen minutes ago why I've been sick these past couple of weeks, and Justin been out all morning doing interviews."

Jessi smiled, "Here we go again."

Christi shook her head, not believe the situation she'd gotten herself into. Well more like what Justin AND herself. Oh and there was the part where her dad was going to kill Justin.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki