Gossip Folks by Ashley


Number of reviews: 9
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Gossip.

You guys love it don’t you? Hell, you guys are the reason that rumors exist. Rumors do nasty things. Yeah some gossip turns out to be true, but most is better left unheard.

Rumors and gossip. They tear people apart. People, and relationships that have been growing for years.

I know all about it.

Because of your stupid assumptions and rumors, a beautiful relationship has been ruined. And you want to know the worst part about it? They were all lies. I never dated Prince William. I’ve never even met him. Justin never kissed Beyonce’ or Christina, or whatever other girls you and those tabloids had him linked to. I did want to wait until we were married. And I’ve truly loved him since the day we met.

Why is that so hard to believe? Am I not capable of having real feelings towards someone?

You all wanted us to break up from the very beginning. That’s why I never wanted to tell you. But Justin wanted “to be honest.” And I loved him, so I supported him. I allowed you all to chastise me and dissect every move that we made. I mean, there wasn’t much I could do to stop you. But I would have tried.

What? You thought I didn’t know? Well, I did.

You may not know it, but words hurt. Words hurt more than most people think. What’s that saying? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. How cute. How cliché. How utterly and amazingly UNtrue that is. I think they hurt more than sticks and stones. Especially lies. Those hurt most of all.

They broke down something that could have been extraordinary. But I’m sure you don’t care. You are all glad to see me go. Overjoyed almost. And I let you people just throw me to the side, like I never existed. All the headlines read “Justin says ‘Bye, Bye, Bye’ to Britney.” Or something to that effect. Is that really fair?

Seriously, what did I ever do to you? All I did was live my life. And you hate me for that? You felt that I was such a threat to you that you had to take away the one thing in my life that kept me sane? That kept me happy? The one person in this world that loved me for me?

I mean, do you really believe that you have a chance? Just because I’m gone, he’s going to come find you and sweep you off your feet like some fairytale romance? In a perfect world, maybe. But honey, this ain’t Sleeping Beauty. This is the real world, and it doesn’t work like that.

If it isn’t me, then it will be Beyonce’ or Christina. Or someone equally as beautiful. He’ll probably go after that Cameron Diaz that he’s been lusting after for so long. Either way, it’s not gonna be you. So give it up.

And even if you two did get together, what makes you think he wouldn’t leave you too? There’s no such thing as forever. And in Hollywood, you’re not even guaranteed tomorrow. The rumors will break you down just like they did me.

But I hope you get your wish. Just so you know how it feels.

I just have one question. If you love him so much, why won’t you let him be happy? Let him live and be who he wants to be; love who he wants to love.

Oh, who are we fooling? That’ll never happen. Not as long as y’all are around. What loyal fans you guys are.

You would scrutinize every relationship he has until there’s no one left. And then, lucky him, he’ll be alone.

But hey, don’t believe me. I’m just spreading rumors.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki