Shines in the Darkness
General story details
Story
Title: Shines in the Darkness
Author: Leeann
Content
Category: Long Stories
Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Summary: The Jacob's Well team is going on a missions trip to Durban South Africa, there are many obsticales in their way as they raise money and get passports. They're in contact with others that are meeting up with them in Atlanta. JC Chasez wakes up after a dream and decides to do something good for once rather than waisting his money on stupid stuff. He decides to help fund a trip to Africa, bringing supplies to a relief station. Everyone around him is trying to persuade him not to go, but he knows he's been called to go. He meets up with Robin and the JW team, together they battle for the people of Durban and for their own lives.

*Authors Note* This story is been a long time in the making. I've always wanted to do a story similiar to this one, with the battle between angels and demons. I didn't know how to encorporate it into a story until I read about the "Humanitarian Challenge" over at Nsync Fiction. I feel as if I'm blessed, I finally got a reason to write it. I picked Durban South Africa, because two guys from my church really are going on a missions trip there in August. This is the first story like this I've attempted, so please bear with me.
Manner
Genre: Drama, Supernatural
Rating: PG
Warnings: violence/death
LengthDate
Chapters: 2 Submitted: 07/04/05
Words: 3325 Updated: 07/04/05
Completed: not completed
Misc
Series: is not part of any series
Challenges: none
Chapters
No.TitleAuthorReviewsLength
1 PrologueLeeann Reviews (0) 389 words
Author notes:
2 Meet the TeamLeeann Reviews (0) 2936 words
Author notes:
Story options
· Printer
/div>


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki