Shines in the Darkness by Leeann


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The initial gathering was almost complete. It had been years in the making, and now it was almost here. A pair of eyes with a sinister purpose, watched the people scurrying around, watched them carrying about they're daily lives, totally oblivious to what was about to take place. It was just a matter of time before this territory would be theirs, and there was nothing anybody could do about it.

The creature flew over the land, casting a shadow over everything as it flew through the air. It pridefully swept over all the land, flying freely as it relished its new found excitement. Soon another one joined it, and then another, and before long the whole sky was filled with darkness. They circled the people, stopping on the tops of tents and buildings, staking their claim.

The people were oblivious to what was going on, they couldn't see anything that was happening right above their heads.

"He's coming!" one of the creatures shouted.

Indeed he was coming, the Aryon, the Prince. The whole place was crawling with these creatures by now. It was they're haven, the place they'd chosen to meet. The Aryon wasn't due for another week, as the preperations had to be completed first.

Across town another set of eyes watched, a pair of eyes took in everything the creatures were doing. His hand wrested on his sword, he couldn't wait to use it. He was Mahtar--Warrior, he watched a light shoot from the sky into the valley and went to investigate. What he saw when he got there put a smile on his face. It was his good friend Anwa--Truth.

"What are they doing?" Anwa asked looking down at the creatures.

"Circling, claiming this for theirs." Mahtar answered watching them.

"Do you know why we're here?"

"Not yet, but we will." Mahtar kept a sharp eye on one of the creatures, the one he suspected was their current leader.

The two of them continued to watch the gathering, and waited for further instruction. They didn't know what was going on, but it had to be something big, given they both were there. They watched the people down below and silently sent a prayer for them as they had no idea what was going on.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki