All Grown Up by x_days_go_by_x


Number of reviews: 76
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Thirty Three

Julie pushed the bedroom door open, a frown on her face when she heard the sounds of her sister’s broken hearted weeping. “Abbi?” She called gently, careful not to alarm the younger girl.

“Go ‘way,” Abbi demanded, not even rolling over to scowl at her sister.

“Why are you crying?” Julie asked, ignoring Abbi’s command. She crossed the room and took a seat on the bed beside her sister, placing her hand gently on her back. “What’s the matter?”

“They don’t love me no more,” she sniffled. “Ever since that dumb baby got here, they ignore me and give that dumb kid all their ‘ttention. S’not fair,” she wept.

“Abbi, that’s not true and you know it,” Julie admonished. “How dare you say that they don’t love you? They would do anything in this world for you, we all would,” she reminded her gently.

“Nuh uh! Mommy yelled at me this mornin’ and she didn’t even ask if I wanted to go with you! And THEN, daddy was too busy with that stupid brat and he wouldn’t let me sit in his lap.”

“You’re almost 11, Abbi. Aren’t you a little old for dad’s lap?”

“No,” she replied stubbornly, sitting up to glare at her sister.

“And you know why Jen didn’t ask you to come along today?”

“A’cuz she hates me.”

“Because you were pouting this morning. Just like you’re doing now,” Julie said with a roll of her eyes. “Now you listen up, cuz we’re only going to go over this once. I know that you’re jealous of all the attention that Jack is getting. But you have to remember that he’s just a baby. He can’t do anything. Daddy and Jen used to do all of that for you.”

“Doesn’t matter. I don’t like that dumb baby!”

“You might not like him very much right now, but just wait a few more months Abbi. He’ll be like your own personal baby doll,” she said with a smile.

“I don’t play with stupid old baby dolls.”

Julie couldn’t help but roll her eyes.

“You’re so stubborn! There’s no talking to you, is there?” She asked.

“I get it from YOU!” Abbi said snidely, before sticking her tongue out.

“You’re impossible!”

~*~

“A penny for your thoughts?”

“That’s all they’re worth now-a-days, huh?” He asked, looking over at his wife with a lazy smile.

“Eh, you know how it is,” she said with a smile as she situated herself in his lap. She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. “Have I told you today that I love you?”

“Uhh, come to think of it, no, I don’t think so,” he said, giving her another smile.

“I love you,” she said with a smile. “I love you a thousand times over.”

“Mmm… that’s good to know, Mrs. Chasez.”

She sighed softly and wrapped her arms around him, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. “Why do you look so sad?” She asked quietly.

“I just… Abbi,” he said with a weak smile. “We went through the same thing with Julie, but she was more… quiet about her jealousy, you know? It wasn’t as in your face as Abbi’s is. I feel terrible for her, but I don’t know what to do.”

“There’s nothing you can do, Jace. She’s just not used to sharing your affection, you know? I don’t know,” she sighed. “Maybe if you just set aside some time for you and her? You know, just to let her know that she’s still very important to you.”

“You really think that’ll help?”

“I do,” she said with a smile and a nod. “But for right now, Mr. Chasez… I know another lonely little girl who needs your attention,” she said with a shy smile.

“Oh you do, huh?”

“I do.”

“Well, what are we waiting for?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki