All Grown Up by x_days_go_by_x


Number of reviews: 76
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Forty Eight

Jen looked up as her husband joined her in her son’s room. She smiled when his lips found her temple, pressing a soft kiss there.

“You, my love, are to go change into your comfiest pajamas and meet me downstairs in exactly…” JC paused to glance down at his watch. “Ten minutes,” he said, smiling at her.

“And why, may I ask, is that?” She asked him, looking up at her husband curiously.

“That’s a surprise,” he told her, winking playfully in her direction. “But go on. I’m going to go let the girls know our change of plans and have them keep an ear out for Jack this evening.”

“But Josh, I just told you I didn’t want to leave!”

“Who said anything about leaving? Just trust me,” he sat, patting her bottom gently as she looked up at him. “Now go!”

Jen rolled her eyes playfully but headed out of the room, going down to their bedroom. As instructed, she changed out of her sleek black dress into a pair of sweat pants and one of his old sweat shirts. It was huge on her. She headed down the stairs and walked over to the couch, plopping down unceremoniously.

After getting everything squared away with his girls, JC went into the bedroom and changed as well. Once he was comfortable, he practically skipped down the steps to join his wife in the living room.

“So what’s this all about, Chasez?”

“Since you were so reluctant to leave the house for our little date, I decided that we would have it right here in the living room,” he announced proudly. “Dinner is currently on it’s way and then afterwards, you and I are going to settle in for some quality alone time as we turn on an old movie. Although, I can’t guarantee that we’ll be WATCHING the movie. You know how it is,” he said smugly.

“I know how WHAT is, exactly?”

“Psh, don’t try and lie. We all know that no woman can resist the Chasez charm. It’s just the way it is,” he said, nodding. “Oh, we may START watching the movie… but with a few well placed kisses, a few perfect timed caresses… you, my dear, will be putty in my hands.”

“And YOU will be sleeping on the couch tonight.”

“Oh ho, you may say that NOW. But before this movie ends, you’ll be begging me to take you to bed,” he finished in a growl, his mouth just inches from her ear. A shiver ran down her spine as she turned her head to look into his big, beautiful blue eyes.

She leaned forward, fully intending to press a steamy kiss to those luscious lips of his. Their mouths were just centimeters away when the doorbell rang. JC leaned back against the couch with a growl.

“I guess I should have saved the dirty talk for later, huh?” He asked, laughing at the dejected look on her face. The look of shock was quickly replaced with a pout as she leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Hmpf! This date is already starting out badly, Mr. Chasez,” she pouted, watching as he got up and tossed her a bored look.

“Yeah, yeah. You weren’t singing that song a minute ago, Mrs. Chasez,” he reminded her as he walked over to collect their food from the delivery man.

~*~

Dinner had gone off without a hitch, the two of them taking their time enjoying the delicious meal, feeding one another playfully. The quiet atmosphere soon changed, however, when a loud thump was heard from upstairs as the opening credits to their movie began playing. Both parents feared the worst as they jumped up and raced to the stairs.

Throwing open the door to Julie’s room, the two adults found Julie on the floor, laughing hysterically as she held her head with her hand. Abbi was up on the bed, doubled over as she joined her sister, unable to talk for laughing so much.

“What’s going on up here?” JC demanded, not at all pleased that the two had disrupted the moment downstairs.

“S’Abbi’s fault!” Julie managed to wheeze, doubling over once more as she clutched her stomach, laughing. She pointed to her sister, who was dangerously close to falling off the edge herself.

Although Jen had no clue what was going on, the sound of the girls’ laughter was infectious, and she soon found herself laughing right along. JC, however, saw nothing funny about the interruption, and was slightly annoyed that his wife was finding this so humorous.

“Now see here! The two of you straighten up and tell me what’s so funny!”

“She fell off the bed!” Abbi squealed, laughing.

JC rolled his eyes heavenward. “I see that much, genius. But HOW did she fall off the bed?”

“We were having a pillow fight,” Julie managed to get out, wiping the tears of mirth from her eyes. “Phew! We were having a pillow fight and she caught me off guard!” She pointed her finger accusingly at her sister before she collapsed in a fit of giggles once more.

~*~

As the time ticked slowly by and their evening together was drawing to an end, Jen couldn’t help but glance up at her husband with a loving smile on her face. “I think I fall in love with you more and more every day,” she said softly, leaning over to press a kiss against his lips.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” she said with a smile, moving so that she could sit in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. “You’re perfect.”

A reddish tint crept across his cheeks as he averted his eyes shyly. “I don’t know about perfect,” he said softly, a little smile gracing his handsome features.

“I do,” she said quietly. “And those two girls up there would agree with me, I’m sure.”

“Psh… biased. You all are.”

“Maaaaybe just a little bit,” she teased, leaning forward to kiss him once more. He wrapped his arms around her waist, a soft little moan escaping his lips as she moved her mouth to his neck to attack the sensitive area there. His eyes closed as he leaned his head back, giving her better access. He groaned pitifully when she pulled her lips away.

“What’d you do that for?” He asked gruffly, not bothering to open his eyes. She leaned forward, her lips just centimeters away from his ear.

“Meet me upstairs,” she whispered. She climbed off of his lap and headed upstairs, needing to check on the baby before they retired for the night. As a precautionary measure, she decided to check on her two trouble making daughters to make sure that they too were sleeping before she and her husband concluded their romantic evening.

She pushed the door open to Julie’s room, a warm smile on face as she saw the two girls. They were both sprawled out on the teenager’s bed, sound asleep as the TV flickered repeatedly. She stepped into the room and turned the television off before walking over to place a kiss on each girl’s forehead.

Jen turned to walk out of the room, pausing to glance back at the two sisters. “You two are more alike than you’d ever care to admit,” she muttered, shaking her head with a laugh as she headed down the hallway to her own bedroom, where her husband was waiting eagerly.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki