An AutoBiographical, Fantasy Account by Cougarbaby24


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


PLEASE review!!


LAURI

We hop into a newly rented Accessi-van, and head off to the Orlando Fashion Square. All throughout the ride, Justin sits in the front seat, quieter than a tomb. JC, who's driving, keeps looking in his direction, and I sit quietly in the back, wondering what the hell just happened. One minute, everything's light and fun, and all of a sudden, everything changed.

We finally park and head inside. JC and Lance head off to the music store, and Chris and Joey go to Electronics Boutique, leaving Justin the Moody with me.

"Wanna help me look for clothes?" I ask him. He only nods and follows me to Lane Bryant, and watches me try on five pairs of jeans, three tops, a shrug, and two skirts. As I start the process of elimination, Justin tears away the clothes from my grasp.

"What? Don't you like them?"

"Of course I do."

"So then what are you doing, Justin?"

"What do you think?" He hands a charge card to a lady, and proceeds to pay.

"Justin! I can't afford that!"

"You're not affording anything, I am."

"I can't let you do that."

"Yes you can."

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's.....just not in my nature."

"Sometimes you have to think outside the box."

"I'm agoraphobic."

"Lauri!"

"What?"

He looks at me pleadingly. "Just think of it as a gift from me to you."

"Justin...."

"I won't take no for an answer."

Sighing, I finally go with J to the food court. "Thanks for that, although you really didn't have to do that."

"I did it because I wanted to, Laura."

I didn't want you to. I thought

Shortly after we arrive to the food court, we are met up with by the rest of the guys, and I notice that a group of girls has gathered and is ogling at the guys, and several girls are shooting me hateful looks because they see that I'm with Justin (he sat next to me). I ignore them, although it severely bothers me when people watch me when I'm eating (hey, I'm between 180-200 with a huge appetite; how'd you feel?), which is the reason why I went back to the chinese place where I ordered from and asked for a to go box after eating a few bites. As I begin to shovle the food into the box, the guys start staring too.

"What's the matter? You hardly ate anything," asked JC.

"Nothing. I.....just don't feel like eating right now."

Justin looks like he wants to say something, but Lance (thank God) gives him the 'Stop asking the fucking questions; she'll tell when she's ready' look.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki