Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jessica cringed with every step she took. She'd been walking for hours since 7:00 p.m and her feet were killing her.

She was supposed to be dining in a nice resteraunt whilst sipping champaigne and discussing her promotion with her boss. But with her luck her car had to break down in the middle of no where forcing her to remove her heels and walk for the nearest gas station.

It was times like this that she wished she'd bought a better cell phone. One that didn't say searching for signal when you're in a bind.

Sure it was an unfortunate event but her favorite motto was and always would be 'a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.'

There was always the option of hitch hiking but no. Jessica had enough trouble on her hands. The last thing she needed was to be brutally butchered and tossed to the side of the road for the vultures.

Besides even if she did want to hitch a ride she hadn't seen a car for miles. Well there was one but it was this old lady who threw a bible at her and said street walkers were not smiled upon by jesus.

She was actually glad when the sun went down. At least it got cooler and it was a clear night so the stars shined brightly.

Jessica's power walk soon faded away and she dragged her feet across the blades of grass with her arms dangling to her sides lifelessly.

The spaghetti straps of her black slinky dress barely clung to her shoulders.

"It'll be morning by the time I get there." she said with a hard swallow but she kept pressing on.

Suddenly she heard an odd humming sound in the distance. She ignored it and kept her eyes glued to the grass ahead. Probably just her mind playing tricks from the heat.

All of a sudden a bright light reflected on the pavement of the road and she knew it couldn't be her imagination.

She stopped to look behind her. Someone was coming. Was it a car? Not with one headlight.

The humming became louder as the vehicle quickly approached.

She squinted her eyes as the bright light expanded. The humming was now a loud roar and she peered through the light to see a 2004 VTX1800 slowing down.

She had a mind to keep walking. What did it matter to her if some person on a dangerousely motorized bike was now pulling over? They probably had a long disgusting beard with a million tattoos and a lack of knowledge for soap and water. she wasn't sticking around for that!

As the bike came to a halt she turned and kept on her path. Behind her she could hear the bike give off a loud shot and she got the strangest feeling she was being followed. "Great I've got a stalker." she mumbled under her breath.

The bike pulled up next to her but she kept her eyes straight forward.

"Hey!" came a voice from her left. She glanced at the biker out the corner of her eye. "Need a lift?" "No thanks." she quickly replied picking up speed.

"You sure?" "If I needed a ride I wouldn't have said no thanks." she mumbled. "What was that?"

She stopped her trodding and snapped her head in the biker's direction. "I said no thanks!" "I saw a car on the side of the road a few miles back." "Good for you."

He let out a chuckle. "Was it yours?" "Look thanks for trying to help me but I don't need a ride! So leave me alone!" He cut the engine of the bike and removed his helmet.

Jessica's eyes widened as she took in his appearance. He didn't look anything like what she expected. He had a nice head of short curls. His bright blue eyes sparkled with enthusiasm illuminating his babyface.

He was actually kind of nice looking but she had no time for babyfaced wanna be bad boys who ran around trying to pick up anything in a dress so they could add one more name to their little black book of hoes!

She turned away and continued striding down the side of the road. "Whoa whoah whoa! Hey!" he yelled after her.

She ignored his calls and kept right on stepping. The young guy hopped off his motorcycle and set his helmet on the seat before running to catch up to her.

"Hey wait!" He finally caught up and put his hand on her shoulder to turn her around.

"Don't touch me!" she warned quickly shrugging his hand away like it was acid. "Okay! Alright! My name is Justin and I just thought you could use some help."

"Why so you can get me on the back of that death machine and take me some place to be raped! No thanks!" "Whoa...raped? I'm not like that." "Oh really! What are you like then? Gay!"

His lips peeled back into a smile giving Jessica a perfect view of his great dental care. "That's funny. No I'm not gay I just meant that I don't think a beautiful young woman such as yourself should be walking on the side of the road alone in the dark."

"Tell me about it! You get pestered by motorcycle riding, jerry curl using, punks!" "Hey baby this aint jerry curl it's nat-ur-aaaal."

He ran his finger's through his mane straightening his mass of curls and letting them spring back into place. Jessica rested her hands on her hips and gave him a dull look.

"Okay look I'm serious you can't stay out here by yourself." "I think I'm a big girl and I think I can take care of myself." "And I think you need to watch that tone."

"I can talk to you however I want! I don't owe you anything!" she turned and started back down the road again. "Okay Miss lady. Walk." "Fine I will." "Good."

She continued on her path but noticed that everytime she crunched on leaves or a twig there was an echo a few seconds later.

She swerved around to see Justin hot on her heels. "Stop following me!" she screeched in frustration.

"Oh no babygirl I already told you. You can't stay out here by yourself. So either you get on that bike and let me take you somewhere or we can just walk there....together....you and me.... til the mornin liiiiiight!"

She jumped back at his talent. He can sing? Oh who cares! Millions of people can sing!

"So what's it gonna be?" "I'm walking and you Mr.....Mr. Grand theft auto are going to get on your big wheel and LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He laughed hysterically holding his stomach. "Well actually it's Mr. Timberlake and I am not leaving you out here alone."

"If you don't stop harassing me I'm calling the cops!" She wipped out her cell phone and held up her dialing finger as a warning.

Justin crossed his arms and stared at her with an amused grin. "I'll give you three seconds!" she yelled. "One! Two! Don't make me get to three!" "You're already there."

Her right eye began to twitch as it so often did when she was blowing hot air. She hit 911 on the phone and placed it to her ear.

"Ye..yeah....hi....police I'm being stalked....a...a..and he won't go away....oh..what's that you have a gun? Oh no not a gun.....a piece!" Justin grabbed the phone from her hand and placed it to his ear.

"Nobody's there." "Yes it is!" "Nope you can't get a signal out here." "How would you know?" "Cause I've been through here a few times and I've tried."

"Maybe your phone just sucks!"

"Apparently yours does too. Not less you just carry it around with it off all the time so you can talk to yourself without anybody try'n to throw you in the looney."

He folded the phone and handed it back to her. she snatched it from him and continued on her journey.

Justin trailed behind her like a puppy biting his lip to hold in laughter.

She was just so hostile it was hilarious. She turned around to face him once more.

"Stop it!" she yelled hopping up and down like a child who'd just been told it was bedtime. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Quit following me!"

"Hey if you wanna get rid of me all you have to do is let me give you a ride."

She crossed her arms stubbornly. "Look I'm not gonna hurt you plus we can get there quicker on my bike. Faster we get there faster you get rid of me."

She gazed at him decisively and he tilted his head to the side waiting for her answer. "Okay." She finally huffed. "Great."

She followed him back to the vehicle and he took the helmet from the seat.

Jessica glared at him with her arms still crossed. "Well?" he said impatiently. "Well what?" "You kinda sorta have to be on it to go somewhere!"

Her eyes darted from side to side. She never liked these things. They were loud, noisy, and dangerous.

In fact when she went to try for her liscense she flunked the first time because a motorcycle pulled up beside the car and the noise startled her so she tried to pull over and almost crashed into the car beside her.

Ever since then she promised herself that she wouldn't like motorcycles or the people that drove them. So far she hadn't broken her promise. But she was tired of walking.

She ran her fingers over the leather seat as she tried to give herself a confidence boost.

"All you have to do is swing your leg over." She looked at him with fear in her eyes. "Here let me help you."

Justin put his hand on her waist to guide her closer to the bike so she wouldn't fall and she quickly jerked away from him.

"Alright fine do it yourself I just thought you'd need a little help short stuff." "I am not short! You're just tall!" "Whatever shorty."

She narrowed her eyes at him in disgust. "I can't do this!" "Yes you can. Come here."

She doesn't budge so he moved behind her and took her curves in his grasp so she couldn't push away.

"Now move up some." He inched her closer to the bike. "Now step right here."

She planted her right foot on the step. "Good now just swing your leg over."

She does as she's told and finds herself sitting atop his hogg.....er....whatever you call it. It was a hogg right?

She squirmed on top of the leather seat to get comfortable. It wasn't so bad. "See I knew you could do it. Now just put this on."

He slides the helmet over her neat hair messing it up a bit. "Hey watch the style!" She spat in a muffled voice. "Oh shut up!"

Justin hopped onto his bike like a pro and very much to her dislike Jessica wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey wait what about you? Don't you need a helmet?"

He peeked over his shoulder with a smirk.

"Oh worried about me are you?"

"Forget it!"

"No I've been doing this long enough you need it more than I do."

"Wait a minute! Why?"

"In case you fall off duh!"

Her eyes grow wide at his words and she holds on tight.

"Don't worry I'm just kidding."

"Well don't!"

"Fine."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

He cranked up the motorcycle and took off.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki