Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


As they sped down the road Jessica kept her eyes shut tight. she squeaz Justin's middle hint hinting to her that somebody worked out.

Slowly she opened her eyes. The wind brushed against her skin and it was almost like flying. the trees kept whizzing past and she looked up to the night sky.

She had never really taken the time to see just how beautifully the stars twinkled on a night like this.

It was gorgeous and she was actually beginning to enjoy the ride. she turned her attention away from the sky to look at Justin.

All she could see was the back of his head and the wind tusseling his curls. Maybe it was just her nose but he had to be wearing something. Cologne, shampoo, bodywash?

she lifted her nose in the air to get a better whiff. it was wonderful whatever it was. She smiled and rested her head against his shoulder as she enjoyed the rest of the ride.


The roaring of the bike suddenly began to die down and Jessica looked up to see the lights of a shell's station. The bike turned in and slowly came to a stop. He cut the engine and threw down the kickstand.

"Alright. We're here." Already? But it seemed like she'd just gotten on. She loosened her grip as he got off the bike and stuck his hand out to help her. "No thanks I got it." "Suit yourself." He turned and headed for the store.

She watched his figure step across the concrete with his baggy cargos and a seven eleven shirt. Now in the light she really could get a better glimpse of him and she hadn't lied before he was nice looking. But so what she was at the store now that's all that mattered.

She unbuckled the helmet and set it on the seat. As she swung her leg around her right foot slipped from the step and she found herslf on the ground.

"Ew!" she squeaked quickly getting up before the carosine had a chance to soak into her clothes. She wiped at the back of her dress only to feel a thick wet goo.

"Yuck." she grimaced wiggling her oil covered fingers. "Are you okay?" She looked up to see Justin smiling at her. "Hey it's okay you can wear my clothes." "Ugh! No! then I'd have to look at you running around naked!" "No little miss dirty! I have some extra clothes back here."

He reached past her and grabbed a small bag that was dangling on the side of his bike she hadn't seen before. "Go put these on." "Why do you have extra clothes?" "Does it matter?"

She tapped her foot against the ground "I stayed at a friend's house last night." "So you want me to put on your dirty clothes?" "They're not dirty. All I did was watched t.v. in them." she glanced over to the store and then back to him.

He shrugged his shoulders and proceded to put them back into the bag. "Wait! Okay!" he handed them to her and snickered as he watched her 'walk' into the store.

"Excuse me where's your bathroom?" "You have to go outside!" growled an overweight aisian woman grumpily turning the page of her magazine behind the counter.

"Is it locked?" The lady snatched a key from a nail on the wall and tossed it to her. "Thank you." "Yeah whatever."

Jessica strolled out the door around a corner til she got to a door with a stick figure wearing a dress. She turned the key in the lock and pulled the door open releasing a horrible stench.

"Oh god." she heaved. She glanced down and remembered she was wearing no shoes. "Oh no. Ew! Ew! Ew! Eeeewww!" she squealed as she tip toed through the rest room to one of the stalls. She undressed and pulled on the shirt and pants she'd been given.

After cleaning off her dress and thoroughly scrubbing her feet she stepped out of the nasty rest room back around the corner into the store.

"Thanks." She said holding out the key. The aisian woman looked at her and simply smirked before turning another page in the magazine.

"Okay." Jessica mumbled to herself and laid the key down on the counter. "Do you have a phone I can use?"

The cashier slammed the magazine down on the counter and glared at her not hiding her irritation. "Uhm my car broke down and I-" "No I don't have a phone!" Jessica glanced around to see a white cordless phone on the table behind her. "But that looks like-" "It doesn't work! Now would you please leave me alone!" "S..sure."

Now what? A loud rumble boomed around in her stomach and she realized how long ago it had been since she'd eaten anything.

Scanning the candy and chips in the aisle only made her more hungry and she'd made the stupid move of leaving her purse in the car.

she figured she could get here quicker without an annoying pocket book swinging everywhere. slamming into her side with every step she took. She also didn't know it would take that long to get to the service station.

She knew she was in the middle of no where but not in no man's land. Things could not possibly get any worse!

Suddenly the weight of the baggy pants sliding down her hips weren't so heavy anymore. she turned around to see Justin holding up the waist.

"A little big but not bad." he snorted. "Did you make your phone call yet?" "No the cashier said the phones not working."

Another loud growl escaped her stomach and Justin leaned back as if he were in danger. "Whoa ma! When was the last time you ate?" "I had some waffles for breakfast." "Waffles huh?" "Yeah.

Listen do you have like a dollar I can borrow? I want to get a honey bun and a soda and I left my purse in my car."

Justin looked up towards the ceiling and stroked his chin as if it were a million dollar question. "Nope." "I'll pay you back I swear." "No." He began to fiddle with a pack of peanuts hanging from a box on the shelf.

"I can't believe you! You won't even let me borrow a dollar!" "If I had a dollar I'd GIVE it to you but I just spent my last on this."

He held up a gatorade bottle and sloshed around the blue liquid inside. "Great!" she snapped. "So what are you goona do?" "If I knew that do you think I'd be this ticked?" "I just thought it was pms but..."

She glared at him evily as he took a swig of his juice. "Well" he said swallowing his mouthful. "I'm gettin kinda tired." Jessica stared at her feet pitifully. "Okay." she said with a sigh. "Thanks for helping me anyway."

Not bothering to look him in the eye she turned and made her way outside to have a seat on the bench.

Now what was she going to do? No phone, broken car, no money, and no hope! the wind became chilly and she rubbed at the goosebumps on her arm.

"Hey!" She looked up to see Justin bounding towards her. "Bikes over there." he points. "Yeah I know." "You kinda sorta have to be on it to go somewhere."

She glares up at him with questioning eyes. "What?" Justin asks "What are you talking about? where am I gonna go? Plus you said you were getting tired." "Yeah meaning get your booty on the bike and lets roll."

"Booty." she chuckled to herself. "Yeah you know that thing your sitting on-" "I know what it is!" she laughed."Good now move it." "But-"

"Why would I bring you all the way up here and leave you when your no better off?" "Cause you don't owe me anything." "Everything is not always about owing somebody something. I'm just trying to be a gentlemen."

Her eyes fell to her lap and she shuffled her feet. "I don't even know you." "If I wanted to murder you I would have done it long before now."

"You don't even know me. How do you know I'm not an axe murderer?" He let out a hearty laugh. "Please okay."

She darted her eyes to the bike and he let his head tilt to the side which she noticed must be a habbit of his whenever he's anticipating something.

"So are we gonna stay out here all night or what?" She threw him one last look before getting to her feet and smiling. "Alright!" he grinned.

They tread across the concrete back to the bike."Now do you need some help this time cause I really like those pants and I don't want oil on them." "Would you shut up!"

She swung her leg over and straddled the bike. Just as she fiddled with the helmet and began to place it on her head Justin stopped her. "What?" she asked. "Drink this."

He offered the gatorade bottle. "Why?" "Cause your hungry and this'll last you." "I'm not drinking after you!" "just take the top off." "No way! Backwash!" "Fine! Wither up! But when you keel over fall away from the bike!" "Alright! Give it!"

She took the bottle and unscrewed the top taking a few swigs and then wiping her mouth. "Mmm! That's pretty good!"

She piggishly took a few more guzzles before he snatched it away from her lips and put the lid back on. Just as he placed the helmet on her head a car pulled up beside them.

"Yooo!" a man yelled out the window. Justin whirled around and a huge smile plastered on his face. "Yo Trace wassup!" he greeted sprinting over to the car.

Jessica peeked through the head gear at the man as him and Justin indulged in conversation. He wasn't bad looking either but he was wearing a baseball cap so it was a little hard to see.

She shuffled on the bike nervousely as the guy stepped out his car and the two men made their way over. "Whoa now Justin. This is the new hottness huh?" The young guy said circling around.

"Yeah hot aint she?" replied Justin. Jessica was appalled! How could men treat women like this! like some stupid collecter's item! "I am not his hoe!" she suddenly blurted out.

The two guys looked at her puzzled. "If you think that I'm going to just sit here and be treated like....some kind of piece of meat you've got another thing coming!" she slid off the helmet and started to climb off the bike.

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked cluelessly. "Don't call me hot!" "I didn't." The young guy chimed in. She gazed at the two confused. "But...you just said-" "He was talking about the bike." Justin giggled.

Jessica felt her entire face turn red and she twiddled with her fingers in embarrasment. "I'm Trace." Greeted the young guy taking her hand.

She lightly shook it and pulled away. "Well the bike might be hot but you are giving it a run for it's money." "Thank you." She squeaked still looking down.

"Yeah so Justin the BIKES pretty hot." "Yeah just got it last week." "Really?" "Yeah. So where you off to? You headed to my crib or what?" "Nah man I'm goin home." "Wifey?" "Yeah she's waitin up for me so let me fill my tank and get goin." "Alright man." "Nice meeting you."

He waved at Jessica and proceded to the gas tank. "Aight mini me ready?" "I am not short!" "Suuure. Here let me put that back here."

He took her dress and put it in the little bag on the side of the bike. Then climed on, kicked at the stand, and balanced.

"You might wanna hold on." Jessica gripped his six pack and once again they were off.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki