Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Soon the lights of the gas station disappeared over the hill and they cruised down the winding road into the dark again.

It was like a roller coaster come to think of it. Jessica peeked over Justin's shoulder at the sharp curves and turns ahead.

For some reason he liked to wait til the last minute to turn, which terrified her.

She gripped his middle harder and harder with every twist and she could see the corners of his mouth flip up into a smile.

"It's not funny!" She yelled over the loud roaring.

"Yes it is." He countered.

He hit the gas a little harder and Jessica closed her eyes as they zoomed down the road.

Justin decelerated his speed as he cruised into his driveway. Finally the engine shut off and he twisted his neck to see Jessica still clinging to him with her eyes shut and her forehead glued to his shoulder.

She began to move a little and slowly cracked her eyes. She slightly lifted her head to look up into his blue orbs.

"We're here." he coo'd softly. She didn't say anything. Justin hopped off the bike and helped her remove the helmet and get down.

He took her hand and lead the way to the front door. "Wow this is your house?" "Yeah." he muttered fiddling with his keys.

He opened the door and guided her inside. "It's huge! Do you live here all by yourself?" "I have friends over sometimes and my mom stops by alot."

"This is beautiful." "Thanks. I'm not much of a designer though." "Looks alright to me." He hit a switch and the kitchen suddenly lit up. "Okay so what do you want? I've got beans n franks."

He pointed to a can of beanie weenies in one of the cabinets. "Or there's a frozen pizza in the freezer."

"Uhm. The frozen pizza sounds good." "Pizza it is." He cut on the oven and dumped the frozen Italian onto a pan.

As he slid the pizza into the oven Jessica took notice that he looked a little out of it.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah just tired." He rubbed his hands over his face to wake himself up. "Well if you're that sleepy you can go on to bed. I won't burn your house down or anything."

"Cute. But no" "What are you scared I'm going to steal something?" "You grew up some place ghetto didn't you?" "No I was just saying that-"

"Look I trust you aight but you're not the only one that's hungry." "Excuse me then. Talking about somebody's ghetto? I don't walk around saying 'wassup' and 'aight' to everybody."

"Look now babygirl! Don't be hatin on me cause I got it like that!" "That's another thing! Why do you call me that? I'm not your baby or your girl!"

"Well if I knew your name I wouldn't have to call you that."

Now that she thought about it she never did tell him her name. Then again he was a stranger. Yeah the stranger that gave her a ride to the nearest phone when she needed it. It wasn't his fault it didn't work.

And now he'd actually let her into his house and was about to feed her pizza. If it weren't for him she'd still be slumpin down the side of the road in the dark with blisters throbbing on her feet. The least she could do was give him a name.

"It's Jessica." "Jessica.....Jessica....that could work." "Work?" "Yeah.... Jesstin." "No!" "Jussica." "Nope!" "Justin and Jessica?" "Nah." "Jessica and Justin?" "Don't think so." "Okay Miss thang you think of something."

"Jessica............Justin." "What's up with the long pause in the middle." "It means we're not together." "Sooooorry then! Let me just back up off you hot stuff!" "Jessica!" "Okay....Jessica."

She gazed at him admiring every inch of his features. Especially his eyes. She'd always had a thing for the eyes.

When she was in highschool all the girls would talk about their favorite part of a man.

Some girls loved the arms, others wanted a man that was built, one girl even suggested the butt. Not her though.

She always loved a man with nice eyes. Just something about them sent electricity all through her body and at the moment she was sitting in the electric chair and Justin was the executioner pulling the switch.

"Hey!" he snapped and she shook it off. "What are you looking at?" She hadn't even noticed she was staring.

"Uh...nothing."

"Yeah you were!"

"No I wasn't!"

"Jessica you were looking right in my face like some kind of starved beast! I mean the pizzas almost done just hold on!"

"I was day dreaming!"

"Bout what?"

"Stuff."

"Boy! That sounds fascinating!"

"Well I'm sure it would be compared to the wind you hear blowing between your ears 24/7."

"Hey!"

He slowly held up the knife he used to cut the plastic from the pizza and waved it around. Jessica pretended to laugh hysterically.

"Please okay." she mocked. "Don't try to be like me." "Don't worry."

He tossed the knife into the sink and let out a yawn.

"Oh what's the matter is it past your bedtime?" He gave off a low, sexy laugh at her competitive nature.

"Shut your yap or I'll eat this by myself."

"Yap?" she smirked.

"Yeah you know your mouth, cake hole, that orifice in the center of your face!"

"I'm surprised you even know what that word means."

"There's lots of things about me you don't know."

"Nor do I want to."

The timer dinged and he removed the pizza from the oven.

"Mmm. That smells good!" Jessica sniffed.

"Yeah!" Gripping the pan with two oven mitts he gluided past her and down the hall. "Well good night!" "Hey!" she cried.

She chased the aroma down the hall and turned the corner into a room.

She stood by the night stand with her hands on her hips trying to look intimidating. Justin sat with his back against a pile of pillows and the pizza centered in the middle of his bed.

"You are not eating all that by yourself!" "I told you to shut it and you didn't."

"Well....well....you were talking to me I was just responding." He grabbed the remote and clicked on the t.v. "Oh come on! I'm hungry too!"

He looked at her and grinned with his eyes barely open. "Come here girl." She rushed over to join him on the bed. "Go wash your hands first." "Ugh! I'm not a child!" "Then stop acting like one. Until then no pizza."

She growled at him and he took a big bite of his piece. "Getting cold." He said through a mouthful. "Fine!" She jumped off the bed and stomped into the bathroom to wash her hands.

When she emereged she held up her hands for inspection. "Good girl." Justin teased as if she were a baby. She fell down on the bed beside him and he tore her off a piece of pizza.

A few moments of silence passed as the two sat captivated by an episode of seinfeld.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jessica stopped mid bite and turned to him in disbelief. "Are you kidding?" "No I just rented Diary of a mad black woman and I haven't watch it yet."

"Yeah right! Look at you!"

"What?"

"You can barely keep your eyes open and now you want to watch a movie?"

"Why don't you stop worrying about my eyes! I mean first the kitchen now this!"

"Excuse me? The kitchen?"

"Yeah when you kept gazing into my eyes."

"I was not gazing into your eyes!"

"Oh really?"

"Really!"

"Well what do you call it?"

"I....I...I was not gazing into your eyes!"

"Oh great come back Jess."

"Whatever look are you going to put the movie in?" "You put it in!"

"I don't know where it's at."

"Down there under the t.v. in the case."

She slid off the bed and bended over to search for the video. "Where?"

"In the blockbuster case."

She dug through the pile of movies and finally got her hands on the rental.

"Okay now I'm not sure how to work your machine." She studied the assortment of buttons. Justin watched with a smirk.

For someone that was so smart how could she not know how to work a vcr? They're all the same just read!

Suddenly his eyes fell upon something else. Well she might have had a smart mouth on her but she was doin alright in the buns. Heck she was more than alright!

The way it jiggled every time she moved to study another button was heavanly.

Justin didn't know what it was but he'd always had a thing for a nice booty. He liked the way the small of a woman's back formed into a nice onion.

"Justin? Justin?" Jessica swung around and his eyes shot up to her face. She stared at him suspiciously.

"What?!" he asked in defense.

"Where's the remote to the vcr?"

"Over there on the dresser." She shoved the tape in and grabbed the remote returning to her seat beside him on the bed.

It wasn't even fifthteen minutes into the movie when Jessica heard a light snoring and she turned to see Justin knocked out on the pillow.

"Humph! I guess fresh prince couldn't hang." When the movie was over she grabbed the pan and took it to the kitchen.

Then she tip toed back into the room to cut off the machine and lights and quietly close the door.

"Now." She whispered to herself staring at the many doors on each side of the hall. "Which one shall I take tonight? This one?"

She opened the first door. "Closet." Then the next. "Game room. Bathroom. Shoe room? Another game room."

She came to the last door and turned the knob to peek inside. "Guest room." she smiled.

Suddenly fatigue overcame her body and she realized maybe she was more tired than she thought.

Waisting no time she crawled under the soft covers of the bed and slept for hours.





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki