Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Crunch! Crunch! Crunch! Smack! Crunch! Jessica tossed in the bed trying to ignore whatever that annoying sound was but it seemed like it was getting louder.

Crunch! Smack! Crunch! Crunch! Crunch! She snapped her head up from the blanket to face two blue orbs gazing at her.

She angrily peered at Justin who was sitting in the wicker chair across from the bed furociously devouring an apple.

He glanced at the fruit in his hand before taking another loud bite, CRUNCH!, and turned his attention back on Jessica.

Her face tightened with fury. "Why are you so mean?" He simply asked. "Get out!" She yelled squeezing a pillow over her ears."

Justin wagged his finger in the air. "Uh uh uuuuuhhhh! This is my house remember. And if I wanna eat an apple in my guest room at nine in the mornin so be it."

She growled and kicked the covers with her legs as he took another big bite of his apple. "Course if you don't like it you could always just GET OUT!" He teased bringing his mouth close to the pillow.

"Urrrrgh! Fine!" She got up and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Justin chuckled to himself and took another bite of his apple.

After a hot shower Jessica emerged from the bathroom feeling a little calmer.

The room was silent and she tip toed around in her towel. Great! What was she supposed to put on? There were no clothes in the dresser or in the closet.

Apparently the guest had the responsibility of bringing their own. She gasped when she heard footsteps approach the room.

What was she going to do? She couldn't let him see her standing in the middle of the floor in nothing more than a bath towel that barely covered her top and bottom.

She glanced up to see Justin coming through the door and she quickly turned her gaze to the floor in embarrasment.

He stopped and stared at her in bewilderment. "Heres some clothes."

Not looking up she twiddled with the bottom of her towel for a second and then quickly took the clothes from his grasp.

She lifted her eyes just a little to see him sprint out of the room closing the door behind him.

She'd always been a little old fashion. She just didn't feel comfortable in front of someone half naked especially him.

She'd just met him for heavan sakes! He shouldn't be seeing that much skin!

She looked at the baggy jeans and oversized T-shirt in her hand and figured she better hurry and dress before he came back.

She placed her hands around the top of the towel preparing to drop it when the door cracked and Justin's head reappeared. She quickly pulled it up.

"Oh and by the way." he grinned. "I'm a big boy. I already know what's under there."

She stared at him shocked and rushed over to shut the door immediately locking it.

Jessica shuffled out into the hall. The clothes were bigger than she thought.

It was like walking around in a parachute. But they were pretty comfortable.

She didn't have to worry about her butt looking too big or her chest being too small. It was just....comfortable. Plus whatever it was she kept smelling on Justin the night before was all over the shirt and it was driving her wild.

She felt like one of those women on the axe commercials and she fought hard not to tackle herself to the floor.

As she approached the kitchen she heard a loud frying and popping. Peeping in she spotted strips of bacon sizzling, grits simmering, eggs frying, and toast baking away in the oven.

Justin spiraled around tending to each. She stepped further into the kitchen and cleared her throat. He glanced up to see her standing by the table.

"Hey! Feel better?" She nodded her head. "Well you can sit down it'll be ready in a few minutes." "No that's okay I'm not hungry."

He swerved around with a look of displeasure. "Look girl I'm feeding you!"

He pointed to a chair at the table and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she took a seat.

Five minutes later he set a plate in front of her piled with food. "Thank you."

Suddenly she felt like she'd been fasting for the past few months and immediately dug in.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked through a mouth of egg when she noticed Justin leaning against the counter watching her. "Nah I already ate."

He proceded to clean up his mess and wash the pots and pans.

"Giiiiirl close your eeeyyyyyes let that rhythm get iiiiinto yooouuuu. Don't try to fight it there aint nothin that yooouuuu can dooooo. Relaaaax your miiind."

Jessica broke away from her spoonful of grits to watch him very sweetly sing out the first verse of 'Rock with you.'

Between the gentle sloshing around of water in the sink and his soft voice ringing through her ears she suddenly found it extremely difficult to keep her eyes open. It was very soothing.

"Aaaaaalllll niiiight rock you in the suuuunli-" "You're a really good singer." she interrupted "Thank you."

He rinsed a pot and set it in the drainer. "Do you sing like that all the time?"

"As much as I can. I love it."

"Well you have the talent. Maybe you should try to get a deal or something." He laughed lightly.

"You don't watch much t.v. do you?"

"No. I don't really have time. I work alot."

"What do you do?" "Well I work in business.....marketing." "Marketing?!"

"Yeah."

"As in selling things?"

"Well yes pretty much. I come up with ideas like slogans, ads, the things you see in commercials."

A big grin spread across his face and he quickly turned his head to hide it.

"Like advertising?" He continued. She could see he was getting ready to burst open at any minute.

"Exactly." She said hesitantly. "It takes quite a bit of imagination."

He bit his lip to suppress another laugh. "If there's something on your mind then why don't you just say it!" She snapped.

He paused for a moment and placed his soapy hands at his hips. "Imagination?"

She glared at him incredulously as he shook his head with a smirk and turned back to his task.

"What you don't think I have any imagination?"

"I think you have to have an imagination to believe YOU have an imagination."

"UH!"

"Cause YOU are stiff and I don't mean just normal stiff I'm talking stick in the mud! I mean seriously! What bug crawled up your hole! Y-"

"Like you would know anything about creativity! You big nosed, knoby knee'd, brilloheaded- !"

"Hey!" He shouted authoratatively. "Watch it. Don't forget who's house your in. And I happen to know plenty about creativity.

"Oh really?"

"Really!"

"Okay then what do you do?!"

"I........work at walmart."

"Walmart?"

"In the cd section."

"You're joking right?"

"Nope."

"Wait you mean you work at walmart on the side right?"

"On the side?"

"Yeah like you have another job you work aside from walmart?"

"Yeah."

"Okay so what's that job?"

"fye"

"For your entertainement? You're talking about the music store?!"

"Yeah. I love music."

"I don't understand how can you afford this house working at walmart and a cd store?"

"That's my business now hush and eat."

"I'm done."

He glanced over to see her plate completely clean.

"Are you like a pig in disguise or something?"

She let out a burp and quickly coverd her mouth. "Oops! Scuse me."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki