Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin opened the padio door and took deep breaths of the crisp morning air.

He sipped at the soda in his hand as he moved around to the garage. There's a light russle of the grass and his eyes return to the door to see Jessica tipping out across the lawn.

"Hey...thanks for breakfast." "You're welcome." He took a long gulp of his soda. "So when can I get my car?" She asked.

He twisted a knob on the side of the house and water released into the hose.

"You mean your hoopty?"

 "It is not a hoopty!"

"Well that car I saw trembling on the side of the road looked like a Taurus."

"A 93 Taurus for you're information."

He grunted with a smile and she rolled her eyes. "What are you doing?"

He unraveled the long green tube and turned the knob a little more increasing the water.

"What does it look like?"

"You're getting ready to wash something?"

He pulled a set of keys from his back pocket and tossed them to her. "Go get my car." He ordered grabbing a bucket and sponge.

"Why?" He straightened and glared at her for a moment. "Are we feeling a little slow this morning Jessica?"

"No! But I'd like to get my car taken care of as soon as possible." He ignored her lip and filled the bucket with soap and water. "Fine."

She stomped to the garage. The door flipped open and she gasped at it's contents.

Three mercedes, two cadillac escalades, an audi TT, a dodge viper, BMW, a porsche, and four other motorcycles accompanying the one she'd ridden the previous day. "Walmart?" She squeaked.

"Hey I wanna wash my car sometime before futurama is no longer fiction!"

"Which one?"

" The Porsche."

She climbed behind the wheel almost petrified of breaking something. She glimpsed at Justin who was leaning against the side of the house with his arms crossed.

"Now-just-put-it-in-drive" He said giving a good amount of space between each word.

"I know!" She yelled. She switched gears and pulled the car out into the yard. "Right here?"

"Yeah that's fine."

She sat at the red picnic table as she watched him move about scrubbing suds over the vehicle.

After about ten minutes it got pretty boring and her attention switched to a line of ants trailing across the dirt carrying crumbs of food.

She could remember watching a movie about bugs. Was it Antz or A bug's life she wasn't sure. A bug's life she thought.

She always thought it was weird how if something such as twig or the teeniest speck of anything seperated an ant line the ants would freak out. Why couldn't they just go around it? Well god made creatures different for a reason she supposed &-.

"Hey!" She flinched as a splash of water came flying her way. "Don't do that!"

"Then get off your tail and help me." Now if only she could figure out that creature's reason.

She pulled herself from the table and wiped a wet sponge across the wind shield. Justin paused.

"Would you quit dabbing at it and go ahead and wash the thing!"

"I am!" She scrubbed around in circles increasing her speed.

"You call that cleaning! Give it muscle!" She was circling so hard now that her hair had flopped down in her face and was bouncing frantically with the completion of every circle.

Justin chuckled to himself. Any minute now he was sure her arm would break in two, it or the wind shield. He loved messing with this girl!

"Ugh! God you are so weak! Here just......just let me do it!" He bent over her back pressing her pelvis against the metal. She was still rotating the sponge at 1000mph.

"Stop stop stop stop stop!" He told her placing his hand over hers. He moved the sponge back and forth letting the soap ooze between both their fingers.

His hand was strong and wide and she watched as he motioned hers across the car cleaning away dust and unlucky bugs.

She lifted her eyes to see that he wasn't looking at what he was doing but he was looking at her. "Like that." He said softly.

Her mouth hung open subconciously and he popped her with a wet rag. "Close your mouth. There's flys out here." He said moving to the other side of the car. "And get back to work!"

She gazed at him incredulously. "I was cleaning this car just fine!" He ignored her and disappeared down below to scrub the tires.

She could have left it at that but some how she kept revenge on her mind. As she moved around scrubbing the windows she stepped on the long green tube which was still fizzing hard with water inside. She smiled wickedly and picked up the hose.

"Uhm.....Justin?" "What?" He looked up to see her towering over him holding the the waterhose like a pistol.

"I swear-" were the only two words that escaped his mouth before she blasted him with a hard stream of water. He fell on his back as she pressed the silver handle harder soaking him entirely.

"Girl!" He sputtered. "Have you lost your mind! Stop!"

She giggled as she released the handle. He wiped at the beads of water trickling down his face.

"Is that clean enough for you?" His jaw dropped at her smug face. "Close your mouth. There's flys out here."

He jolted up from the ground and she took off to the other side using the car for protection. He grabbed the bucket and tossed the water at her. She ducked just in time.

"Ha! Now you're all out of amo!" "You'd think that wouldn't you?" Her knees fell weak and she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was like slow motion as she watched the water shoot from the hose and quickly fill her mouth and eyes.

 "Stop!" She shrieked. "Oh no Ms. lady! That's not how it works! You think you can just get me and that's it!"

The wet grass beneath her feet sent her toppling to the ground and she rolled around trying to shield herself. "It doesn't work like that!" Justin teased coming in closer just to see her face.

Never had he seen a person turn so pink. He stopped the water and squated down beside her. "Had enough?"

She coughed and peered at him angrily. She looked like a sewer rat who'd got caught in a storm.

"You idiot! I didn't blast you that long! You could have drowned me!"

"Oh pipe down you're alright." She growled at him and got to her feet.

"Don't touch me!" She hissed waving away his help. "Fine get an attitude." She trudged back to the bench but before she could take a seat he couldn't resist spraying her one last time.

"YOU ARE SO CHALLENGED!" She scowled wiping at her butt and storming back inside.

The sun grew hotter as the day went on. Jessica slid back the padio door and stepped outside.

Prettyboy was still washing his car. She shut the door and her eyes examined his backside.

At the moment she was still a little mad and spent a few minutes mentally picking apart any and every little fault she could find. 'Maybe if he weren't so cocky-'

Suddenly the budlight T-shirt came over his head and he tossed it to the side. His pretty tanned skin glistened with sweat in the sun and her lower lip quivered uncontrollably.

The way his muscles contracted as he moved across the car was enough to send anybody over the top and she would have given anything to have someone slap her out of it.

"Hey is anyone there?" She glanced down at the white cordless in her hand and thanked the lord for answering her prayer.

Justin paused as she approached. "Telephone." She said handing it over. He looked her up and down.

"And who told you you could put on my Cartman T-shirt?" She wrinkled her forehead at him in disgust.

"Well seeing as how you got the other clothes wet I just knew you wouldn't mind-" He threw his hand in her face.

"Hello?" he said into the reciever. "Hey mom." Jessica slapped his hand away only to have it return even closer.

"Yeah I'm fine what are you up to? Uhuh. Uhuh." She was having a full on match with his hand alone as she swatted furiously.

"Oh that's cool!" Jessica let out a growl and stomped back to the house. "Who? Oh her."

He grabbed his shirt pulling her back. "She's a friend."

Jessica folded her arms and waited for his conversation to end.

"Yes she is just a friend......for now." He said in a low voice. Her ears perked up and he nervously turned away.

"Yeah alright then. Love you too mama. Bye." He cut off the phone. "For now?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey! Are those my pants too?!" He exclaimed trying to change the subject. "It wasn't just the shirt!"

He sprayed the car off and put away the hose.

"You're done?"

"Yup."

"Good now I can get my car." He gave her a weird look and put the bucket away.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"What was that look?"

"Nothing!"

"You don't just give somebody a look like that &-."

"Look you want your car pass me the phone." He sounded irritated. A few buttons were dialed and he placed the cordless to his ear.

He stood shirtless holding a rag in one hand listening at the reciever for what seemed like forever.

Jessica's eyes roamed happily from his muscular biceps to his stomach. He really did have a six pack under there.

She was enjoying her little peep show so much she nearly jumped out of her skin when she realized he'd been watching her.

"See something you like?" He teased. She quickly turned away biting her thumb nail.

"They're closed." He announced.

"Closed? But it's pass twelve. They must have gone on a lunch break?"

"Nope. The recording said 'Bill's Motor and Mechanics is not open on weekends. Please try again on Monday! We are sorry for your inconvenience.'"

"Monday?! But today's saturday!" He shrugged his shoulders and set the phone on the picnic table.

"Just means you're stuck with me for the weekend." He said with a smile. Funny how that irritation disappeared the moment he hung up the phone.

"By the way." He continued. "You left your cellphone in my bathroom last night. That stupid frog woke me up. I hate that thing!"

"Crazy frog? I love him! Wait my cell rang this morning? Did you pick it up?"

"Yeah."

"Who was it? My boss?"

"Not unless he goes by the name of Dr. Williams."

Jessica jumped at just the mention of his name.

"You have a dentist appointment today Ms. thing."

"Oh....well I guess I'll just have to miss that." She said starting back to the house.

"No you don't." Her muscles froze and slowly she turned back to face him.

"What?"

"You don't have to miss it. I'll take you."

"No that's okay you don't have to I'll go another time."

"No no I'll take you. Less you want your teeth to fall out." He joked.

"No....course not. What time is it?"

"Your appointment's at one."

"But that's only thirty minutes from now!"

He glanced at his watch. "Yeah it is. Just let me get ready and we can go alright?"

She stood speechless watching him gather sponges and rags. She hated the dentist. Was there anyone who didn't?

She couldn't stand people poking around in her mouth with nasty tasting things that gagged her every few minutes.

Yes she admitted it to herself and she usually gave the dentist and his assistants a pretty hard time. So why did she keep making herself go? Well yeah like he said she didn't want her teeth to fall out.

But the biggest reason was because she knew that she was a grown woman and grown women do not act like children.

They're supposed to be responsible and know that sometimes in life they have to do things they're not wild about.

They're supposed to bite the bullet and just do it. Be bold! Or at least come off that way.

On the bright side there was never anyone there she recognized to see her acting like a fool. Yes that was always a good thing.

Justin put away the rags and sponges.

"I'm gonna go change. It won't take ten minutes."

He glided past her into the house and trudged down the hall.

"Take your time!" She called as he went into his bedroom closing the door behind him. "Really! I'm in no rush!"



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki