Knight n' Shinin Hogg by Brit


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

You guys have no idea how important your comments are so thank you so much for leaving them! And I am sorry for how long it took me to update, but I am trying the best I can. Thanks again.

Jessica twiddled her fingers nervously as she listened to the not so soothing sounds of Dr. Williams slapping on latex gloves and clinking tools about on the table behind her.

Justin coughed thunderously with his fist to his mouth. She jumped in her seat and shot him an fierce look. "What?" Justin asked innocently. "There's dust in my throat."

Jessica shook her head with the word "idiot" nearly splurting from her mouth. "Okay Jessica!" grinned Williams as he rolled his chair towards her.

She tingled with fear as he began to let the chair back. Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! He's going to kill me! With a mask over his mouth Dr. Williams brought the blinding light over her face and instructed her to "Open wide."

She hesitantly gacked her mouth open and the dentist proceeded to examine her orifice. Don't gag...don't gag....

She hated the taste of the rubbery gloves and with his fingers probing around her wisdom teeth she couldn't help it. She had bad gag reflexes plus bad nerves on top that.

She heaved hard and the dentist quickly pulled his hand from her mouth. "Are you okay?" he inquired. Jessica had her hand placed over her lips with a nauseated look.

She glanced over to Justin who was peering at her strangely. "I'm okay." She replied through her fingers. "Okay then."

Jessica more nervous than ever laid back down on the chair.

She held her breath for what she was sure had to be a records amount of time as he finished examining her mouth.

"So?" Jessica asked in a meek voice. "What are you gonna do?" "Well.." said Williams clanking around some more tools.

Tools she couldn't see, but she could tell he was assembling something back there. "It looks to me like you've got a rotten wisdom tooth Ms. Calton."

"So you're going to put a filling in it?" Jessica said with a cracked voice, hoisting her head up a little.

"Oh no m'am." She sighed with relief and let her head plop back down on the chair. "We're just gonna pull it!" "What?!"

Justin watched the horrified look on her face. Oh God here we go. he thought tugging his cap down a little further over his head.

She was literally trembling now and her eyes were as big as bowling balls. She took quick breaths and glanced desperately around the room.

"Now don't worry we'll give you a shot to make your gums numb and I promise you won't feel a thing."

Easy for him to say it wasn't his mouth! "Now just lay back." Justin could see a thin film of water washing over her eyes. "Open wide." Dr. Williams repeated.

Jessica closed her eyes tight and stretched her mouth open til her lips cracked.

The dentist wiped her gum with some jelly on a Q tip and said "Here we gooo."

Jessica jerked as she felt a pinch in the back of her mouth and then a strong burning sensation. "Ah!" She cried out.

"Almost done Ms. Calton." Suddenly the jelly tasted absolutely horrible.

It was like cough syrup only ten times worse and AND! There was a huge needle poking out of her mouth that was just sticking there in her gum.

The mere thought of that pointy tip just puncturing the skin and digging down past the surface was enough to make her queezy again, but she held her breath.

"And we'll just give that about five minutes or so to kick in. Don't be alarmed if your mouth begins to feel a little tingly or uncontrolable I promise it's only temporary Ms. Calton. Just long enough for us to get that bothersome tooth out."

"It's not bothersome!" Jessica slurred as he disposed of the needle.

"Trust me it will be. When I was younger mine weren't even half as grown in as yours and I couldn't have been more ready to get rid of them.

He turned to Justin still sitting next to the wall and smiled. "Will you keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't just hop up and leave?" He chuckled.

"I'm just gonna run next door to check up on my other patient." Justin nodded at him and with that the dentist was gone.

"'Keep an eye on her'" Justin mocked. "As if you were a ba..." He paused and glared at the river of drool racing down the side of Jessica's cheek. "by." He finished. Justin held back a laugh.

One of her eyes suddenly rolled to the side and peered at him. "What are you laughing at!" "Jessica.."

Justin chuckled. "You look like a wounded beast."

"Shut up!" She hissed spritzing him with her saliva.

"Uhhh!" Justin cried jumping up from his chair and moving to the window.

Like clock work Dr. Williams returned after five minutes, smiling as if his profession wasn't a legal form of torture.

"Okay how we feeling?" He beamed at Jessica. She gave him a dull look for a moment and then replied "Well something's tingling.."

"Good we can begin then!"

Once again he placed a mask over his face and rolled over to her on his little stool.

Suddenly Linda entered the room with a mask over her face as well. "Okay Linda, suction."

A loud screaming tube was thrusted into Jessica's mouth and her shoulders quivered as she fought back another heave.

Then as Linda lifted the tube from her mouth Williams thrusted another tool back there.

It was tingly and she really couldn't feel anything, but she could tell something was plucking around about her gums. "One, two,..."

On three Dr. Williams yanked at the rottening wisdom and Jessica nearly fell out of the chair.

"Aaaahhhh!" She screeched. Justin's eyes grew wide as she smacked Dr. Williams's hands away.

She released the tool from her tooth and struggled against the dentist and his assitant to get up.

"MS. CALTON!" Linda shrieked in suprise.

Jessica ambled for the door and Justin quickly grabbed her by the arm. "Please!" She cried.

"Jessica...Jessica." Justin repeated. She was pulling much forcefully than she'd been pushing against him earlier.

 He tightened his grip. "Jessica!" He said more firmly. "Come here babygirl."

"No I want to go home! HOME!" She shouted.

Justin couldn't help, but feel guilty. Her hands were now trembling against his chest as she fought hard to push him away.

Tears rolled vigorously down her cheeks and trails of blood driveled from her chin.

"Shhhh...Shhhh." He shushed soothingly as he pulled her into his arms.

Dr. Williams and his assistant stood back and watched the two as Justin rocked them gently back and forth.

"It's okay just relax." Justin cooed. "Look, when I got my Wisdom teeth pulled the first one hurt like hell! Then they told me I was too tense and after I just sat back and relaxed a little it came right out."

"Really?" Jessica muffled.

"Yessss." He brought her back to the chair and Linda, more gently this time, suctioned the blood from her mouth.

Justin swiped a few tissues from the puffs box on the counter.

Jessica tried to loosen her body, but it was difficult so once again she just shut her eyes tight.

"Okay Ms. Calton my deepest apologies. Apparently we didn't give you enough
Novacaine. I'm sorry we didn't give you a large enough dosage. We'll just need to give you a little more before we proceed."

Jessica let out a deep sigh as she took another needle to the back.

This one hurt even worse seeing as how the tooth had already been partially yanked from it's roots.

Another tear sqeaz it's way out from under Jessica's eyelid, but suddenly she felt something soft dabbing her cheek.

She opened her eyes to see Justin wiping away the tear with a tissue.

"Aaaaand...." said Dr. Williams lifting the needle from her mouth. "You should definately be good to go after that sets in."

This time he didn't leave the room and everyone, except Jessica of course, stood around the chair waiting.

"I think it's good now." Jessica suggested really making the previous river of drool seem like a tiny stream now.

With that Linda went in for suction and Dr. Williams proceeded to wrap the tool around her wisdom tooth once more.

Relax...Relax.....Relax. Jessica chanted. She was failing to loosen up again and she peered up at Justin.

"One.." She was once again admiring his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Two..." It was almost mesmerizing how they twinkled in the light and even more when he smiled. Wait what was he smiling at all of a sudden?

Jessica pulled her eyes from her distraction to see that Justin wasn't the only one smiling.

Linda and Dr. Williams both were grinning from ear to ear.

In Dr. Williams's hand was a silver tool that resembled a pair of tongs. At the very end was her rotten wisdom tooth covered in blood.

Linda handed him a small silver pan. "Wow! I didn't even hear you say three!" Dr. Williams dropped the tooth into the pan and Linda moved quickly to discard it.

A fuzzy cottonball was placed at the opening in Jessica's gum and she bit down hard once instructed.

"Now Ms. Calton I would advise you to get all of your wisdom teeth removed eventually." Jessica made a sour face as she wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"I know I know but once it's done it's done!" He chuckled. "Isn't that right sir?"

He nudged Justin in the arm. Justin smiled and nodded as they walked towards the door.

"And Ms. Calton again don't worry about the numbness it will subside. That opening may be sensitive for a couple of days so be careful how you eat. And if any swelling or pain occurs simply ask your boyfriend to pick up some advil or tylenol from the drugstore."

Justin and Jessica peered at each other, both waiting for the other to correct Dr. Williams and his assumptions.

 "Jessica hopefully we'll see you again."

"Yes, have a great day!" Beamed Linda leaning against the front desk.

"Thank you." Justin smiled.

With that Jessica and Justin were out the door.

She'd actually survived the dentist...literally by the skin of her teeth.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki