A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Carly sighed after she hung up her phone after the brief conversation with JC. She lied on her couch on her back taking one of her free hands and placing it on her forehead drawing in a big breath. She knew she was making things worse but the way she was acting though she didn't mean to intentionally.

Truth was she still held some feelings for JC and didn't know how to deal with them and stay focus around him that she always did the stupidest things. She sighed, yeah some excuse that was. She thought trying her best to keep her distance from him would work but that seem to backfire in her favor. One of the reason she decided to hand Savannah over to JC not solely just because she couldn't really take care of the girl herself but that simply she was reminded to much of JC every time she had to look at the little girl who resembled her father so much.

Carly thought back to the first time she met JC. They were both at one of the hottest clubs in LA and Carly was sitting by herself at the bar while a few of her current friends mingled and dance with a few guys on the dance floor. Soon a dark brunette approached her and it wasn't long before they both were on the dance floor swaying their bodies to the beat. A few hours later they ended back up at Carly's place. By the next day they were suppose to go their separate ways think no more of the nights events as a just nothing but a one-night stand. But something held either one from leaving each others company that the ended up exchanging numbers and kept in touch. Two weeks later Carly found her self alone again as JC told her this thing they had going on wasn't going to work out.

Carly tried to move on after JC's departure from her and forget anything ever happened but that backfired as she soon found she was carrying his child. Carly tried to ignore the fact she was pregnant it was something she didn't want to come to terms with until she couldn't hide from the truth, that she had a very visible belly.

Many times she found herself wanting to pick up the phone and tell him the situation she was in, but it began to be to hard on her. And right around the time came the news that she was pregnant soon followed by the traumatic news of her parents death in terrible car accident. Carly didn't think she could keep going as she became very depressed but the baby moving inside her is what kept her going everyday.

Carly sighed as she remembered the events in her past and begin to think of ways to get on JC's good side once again.



Once JC helped his mother and sister with the groceries and after exchanging the hugs and kisses that followed, the two ladies of the Chasez family were soon gathered around Savannah. Karen picked up the infant who began to squirm in her arms and cry as Savannah was unsure of the persons who arms she was now forced to be placed in.

"Shh.. sweetie it's me your grandma" Karen cooed. When that failed to work, Karen began to hum a tune and sway side to side until a few moments later the little girl cries began to calm down.

"How you do that mom, I mean get her to calm down. She wouldn't even let dad touch her." JC asked.

"Grandma knows what's best." Karen winked at her eldest son. "But no really I use to always sing to you guys it's what always made you calm down and get some sleep." Karen smiled take a seat with her granddaughter cuddled in her arms.

"Josh she's so cute. She looks so much like you. She's definitely a Chasez baby," Heather teased JC and gave him a playful grin.

"Yep that's definitely Josh's kid, She acts just like him back home" Tyler continued the tease his sister started.

"Hmph my baby is just perfect. She's a little angel. Aren't you sweetie" JC knelt in front of his mother and daughter and ruffled the little girls soft curly hair.

"So you boys have a good trip?" Karen asked changing the subject.

"Yeah. Oh mom and Heather I have good news to share" JC got excited and began to tell the details of his stop in New York.


Later at the dinner table, JC found himself spacing off and thinking about Carly and how much of a annoyance she was becoming to him. He was now glad he ended what they had going on he couldn't see him with someone like her. He had began to like her more than just random sex here and there that he told him he just didn't want to be tied down by a woman at the time. He had to thank himself later for ending that relationship. He couldn't understand why a woman of Carly's age could act so immature for her age, but he was determined to straighten her up and make her face reality. If she wanted to see her daughter she was gonna have to earn her way he was in no way playing Mr. Nice Guy with her anymore, she had her chances.

JC was brought out of his thoughts once his brother interrupted him asking him if everything was alright. JC shook his head as if he were trying to shake away all the thoughts in his head. He gave a slight smile before opening his mouth to speak.

"Yeah I'm cool Ty." JC straighten up in his seat and began to tune in to the current discussions his family was having as the thoughts of Carly soon were fading from his mind once again.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki