A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC stood in front of his mirror adjusting and straightening his tie preparing for the days event. JC, Tyler, and Savannah had been back in their LA home a little over 2 weeks after visiting his parents. His lawyer had told him he set up a meeting with a judge to discuss over the parental rights for Savannah, and today was the day. Surprisingly when they had contacted Carly this time they had no problems getting a hold of her she agreed to the meeting.

A slight tug at his pant leg brought his attention back as he looked down, his daughter's blue orbs staring back at him. She had one hand gripping the bottom of his pants and had her fingers on the other hand in her mouth. JC crouched down picking her up.

"Hey sweetie whatcha want" he smiled placing kisses on her forehead. "Where is uncle Ty I thought he was watching you?"

JC stepped out of his bedroom with his daughter still in his arms. It wasn't long before a frantic Tyler came out of one of the rooms. "There you are, you little sneakster!" Tyler walked up to the two.

"I turn my head for one second and this little one decided to play hide and go seek" Tyler joked and laughed.

JC rose one of his eyebrows. "You playing games with your uncle? That's not nice Vannah" he tickled one of her sides causing the infant to shake from laughter. "But nah I bet you just wanted to come see your daddy because uncle Tyler was boring you, huh?" He shot Tyler a smirk on his face.

"Ha, we were having fun. Daddy is just jealous you don't have much as much fun with him as me" Tyler continued the playful tease taking Savannah from JC's arms.

"We need to get those fence things because seriously what if she tried to go down those stairs?" JC said turning serious.

"Honestly Josh she's a fast little walker. One minute she's in front of you then poof she's missing" Tyler shook his head.

"Well do you think you can handle her for a few hours while I'm gone. Or do I have to come home and find my daughter no where to be found because she got away from you?" JC's eyebrow lifted.

"She'll be fine.. just get your scrawny butt to that court house and win this case."

"Sheesh I'm going in a few. You'll call me though if anything happens?" JC spoke going into full parental mode.

"Of course. It's okay though if I take her out though?"

"Like what did you have in mind?" JC asked curious. Since news broke out he had a daughter he wanted to keep her protected and never really took her out unless he took the little girl out himself.

"I don't know. Is a park fine? I just thought she could get out some since she's cooped up in her majority of the time."

"Ugh.. I guess but if you see anything that could cause problems you leave, okay?"

"Alright Daddy Chasez!" Tyler teased.

JC rolled his eyes. "Well I better get going so I'm not late. You be good for uncle Ty, sweetie." He placed a kiss on the girls cheek. "And you let me know if anything happens." JC backed away

"I promise I will. I worry about her safety too."

"I know.. just be careful. There are still photographers out there that want more pictures of her and a story. Anyway I'm gonna get going. You guys just have fun." With that JC grabbed the rest of his stuff and his car keys off the table.



JC sat in the chair his fingers fidgeting as he waited for the verdict from the judge that seemed like forever. He looked to the left of him where Carly sat along with her own lawyer. He watched as they quietly exchanged a few words. JC nibbled his bottom lip until he felt a soft touch on his arm.

"JC, don't worry we got this okay. Soon you'll be back home with your daughter." The older man gave a slight smile to ease the younger man's worries. JC sat up straight once he saw the judge come back out and take a seat.


"After hearing from both parties on who would be best suitable to raise Savannah Leanne Chasez, It wasn't a easy decision as I took into consideration your busy schedule of being able to take care of your daughter, Mr. Chasez. However Ms. Well's recent behavior has made come to a quick decision. I'm awarding Joshua Chasez full custody. Mrs. Wells you'll be granted supervised visiting rights one day a week. We'll discuss this case again a year from now. I now find this case closed"

Once JC heard the part he had full custody he suddenly blocked out everything around him. He let in a deep breath and smiled knowing he'd go back home to his baby and she would still be there not leaving him anytime soon.

"I told you everything would work out in your favor." his lawyer turned his attention to JC.

"Thanks Mr. Davidson" JC extended his hand out for his lawyer to return the handshake.

"This is my job and why don't go home and spend time with your daughter. "

"Okay one question. So anytime Carly wants to see Savannah someone has to be with her at all time, correct?"

"Yes, She will be given details on everything and when I get them to I'll give you a call. And then that's when meeting and how she'll visit her daughter will begin to be set up."

"Okay thanks for you help, it's appreciated."

"No problem.. if you have anymore questions feel free to give me a call. You have a good day JC."

JC watched as his lawyer leave the room. He began to gather his belongings and then he glanced over to the side where Carly was discussing with her lawyer. He didn't see her immediate reaction to the news but looking at her now he saw a tear slip from her eye. He wanted to feel bad for a tiny bit but she brought this whole mess upon herself. He took one last look her way when he noticed he grabbed her attention for a quick second. He quickly broke eye contact and walked out of the room not once worrying about how Carl felt.


Carly was listening to her lawyer as he was explaining everything that was gonna happen. The minute she heard the judges verdict she wanted to just let the tears flow. She knew she made a mistake given up her daughter the way she did but she never wanted things to come down to the way they were now. It was hard enough now JC wasn't giving her the light of day and wouldn't let her see her daughter since he had been back, but to now hear she could only see Savannah once a week for a few hours and had to be watched by someone, didn't sit well with her. She sighed she didn't really have a choice, she screwed up big time. She looked up and caught JC looking her way. She hoped he had some sympathy for her but she saw nothing but just a quick blank look from him before he left. Yep she thought to herself she messed up big time and she had no one to blame but herself.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki