A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The days in the Chasez family were moving by fast. The holidays had just passed and the trio had just gotten back from a visit with JC's and Tyler's parents and grandparents. Everyone had a ball and continued to show many hugs and kisses to JC's latest addition, his daughter.

Just as the holidays had come and go so did his little princess' birthday who had just turned one. Though they didn't do much but have a family outing, saw a children's ice skating show and had dinner it still was a new memory for them all to treasure.

Things with Carly were going semi okay though things didn't start out great with her almost missed first supervised visit. JC remember her reason was because she couldn't get around her work schedule and had ton of work to catch up that made her fall behind. But he had to give her a plus she had at least called him before hand she would be running late. The old Carly he seemed to know would just ignore everything and probably wouldn't just show up at all. With that since then she had been better with being on time and being involved in her daughters life as much as she could which he was glad to see.

Meanwhile JC was sitting in his dressing room getting ready for a photo shoot he was to do for his promo to his upcoming album. He just gotten back from the hair stylist and make-up and wardrobe. He was just now waiting 'till he was needed.. In the room also sat his daughter, who was wearing a set of overalls and a little baby headband with her wild little curls that sprouted over her head, playing on the floor with a few blocks they had brought along to keep her occupied.

JC was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt a light smack to his leg.

"Da." Savannah babbled banging her block against her fathers leg, gaining his attention.

"You hitting me? Daddy thinks that's not nice. Come here" JC bent over and picked Savannah up place her on his lap so that they could look at each other eye to eye. Savannah just glanced up and smiled while taking the hand with the block in and smacking JC against the chest and giggling

"You think it's funny?" Savannah just continued her giggling spurt "Oh your gonna get it now" he laid her on her back and started tickling her all over and watched as her smile and laugh fit grew while he did the same himself.

"Your something else kido" Just as he said that there was a knock at the door. "Come in"

His manager, Eric appeared from behind. "Hey just wanted to say the set is ready and they are just now waiting on you."

"Okay then" he stood up carrying his daughter in one arm.

"Your gonna take her out there too?" Eric asked concerned

"Um I can't leave her in here by herself. Plus Tyler should be around somewhere. Probably flirting with some lady" JC rolled his eyes after that statement.

"Fine just find him and get your butt out there. They are waiting on you."

"Alright sheesh. Why don't you just take her for a min and find Tyler for me?' JC said getting ready to hand Savannah over.

"On no I don't do babies" Eric said backing away

"What? She's harmless. Just find Ty he'll know what to do. And plus like you said they are waiting on me" JC quickly handed his daughter off and walked toward the direction to the set.

"You owe me" Eric yelled now holding a infant who started welling. "Damit!" he muttered under his breath.



A few hours passed and JC was declared finished for the day and that later they would go through the shots and find which ones were best and which to toss away. He walked to his dressing room hoping to find his daughter and his brother there. He had only seen them around the set once for a few minutes, so the first place he thought to check was the dressing room.

He carefully opened the door and peaked around before stepping in and quietly closing the door behind. There he found his brother in a chair holding his sleeping daughter in his arms. He smiled and mouthed a "thanks".

"It's no problem especially after Eric quickly handed her over the minute he saw me" Tyler chuckled softly

JC was just about to respond back when his cell phone began to ring. He quickly answered without looking at the caller id not wanting to wake up, Savannah.

"Hello" he answered softly.

"Hi, JC it's Carly."

"Oh hey. How's it going?" He said trying to make small talk then turning to his brother motioning he was gonna take this outside the room.

"It's okay swarmed with so much paperwork over here which is kinda why I'm calling you."

"Oh you won't make it today I guess?" JC frowned at that thought since he thought she was doing better at managing her schedule.

"Well I could but I'll be really late, so I just called the social worker and canceled today's visit. I just wanted to inform you. However I was wondering if maybe we could work something out on our own time?"

"And what would that be?" JC said calmly leaning against the wall just outside his dressing room door.

"I was wondering..um.. well if maybe one of these days I could take Savannah out? I mean just like us two for a few hours." Carly asked hopefully.

"I don't know. I don't think you've reached that trust level with me yet." JC sighed

"But JC it's been a month since the visits begun and I just wanted to take her out it's been so long since I could do that."

"And like you said it's been a month I need more time I'm sorry and anyway's it's not part of the deal. Your not suppose to be with her unless it's supervised. You either have to pick another day this week to schedule around or wait next week." JC said sternly. He stood a listen to the silent pause until he head Carly sighed on the other end.

"Well since we've been over the schedule none of the other days this week work for either of us. I'll just wait next week. Anyway's sorry I'm bothering you just thought I ask. I have work to get back to."

"Alright and just think this. Just by calling me today your slowly earning one step closer to my trust. Just right now it's way to early."

"Alright well I better go. I'll call you if anything else comes up."

"Alright bye."

"Bye"

JC waited until he heard the dial tone on his end before flipping his phone shut. He pushed himself away from the wall and began to push the idea of the thought of his daughter and Carly together, alone. No definitely not anytime soon. He shook his head and opened the door heading into the room to sit back and relax before they went over the photos that were taken that day.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki