A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC walked into his kitchen with his daughter in his arm and walked over to her high chair and placed her in. He then opened the refrigerator seeing what they could eat that morning when he found nothing much but nearly empty carton milk, left over food and pretty much empty shelves, he decided to check the cabinets. Finding a box of oatmeal in little packets and box of pop tarts he settled for oatmeal for, Savannah.

"Looks like we need to go shopping this afternoon kidding. Having 3 people in this household food just seems to disappear even faster." He winked at her. He poured the contents of the oatmeal in a bowl before adding the right amounts of water and putting it in the microwave to warm up. He leaned against the counter watching his daughter trying to climb out of the high chair. He sighed the more the days went by the more she was becoming a handful that one loss of sight of her you wouldn't know what she was trying to get into.

"You sit back in that seat missy" he shook his finger at her then opened the microwave door taking out the now hot oatmeal and placing it on the counter to add a little bit of butter. He stirred the bowl before pouring a glass of apple juice for him and some in a sippy cup for Savannah. Once he had everything he walked back to the table and set everything down. He re-adjusted Savannah in her seat since she still tried to attempt to squirm around and get out of her seat.

"Where are you trying to go, missy?" he shook his head scooping up a small amount of the hot cereal and blowing at it to cool it enough for, Savannah. Once the spoonful was a reasonable temperature he placed it at her lips and fed her the amount on the spoon.

"It's just me and you today, kiddo. Were gonna have to stop by the grocery store in a little bit." He took a bite full of the oatmeal himself as he talked to his daughter. The two were alone for the day while Tyler was out catching up with some old friends. Even though his brother said he could stay around and help out he diminished that idea. His brother helped him enough in the past few months that he deserved sometime to hang out with friends, after all.

Almost half hour later they finished their small breakfast and JC got a washcloth to wipe her face and hand before removing her from the high chair.

"Lets go get cleaned up and dressed so we can make a few errands" He said out loud carrying his daughter out of the kitchen, through the living room and up the stairs. He walked into his room going into the adjoining bathroom. He placed, Savannah on the spacious sink he had before removing the pajamas and diaper she had on. He carried her to the bathtub before getting on his knees. He turned the faucet on until the tub filled up with very little war at a reasonable temperature.

He quickly washed her up thinking about how much him and his brother been through in the past two months. He remembered how hard it took for them all to get settled into a regular routine and to understand what to in certain situation and because of this there had been many phone calls to his parents help. With out the help of them in his brother he wouldn't know what he would've done and with that he truly thanked them.

"Alright sweetie let's get your dried off" After washing her soft curly hair he lifted her out of the tub and wrapped a little towel around her small body. He carried her back to the nursery then pulling open some drawers, pulling out a shirt and pair of jeans. He placed Savannah on a changing table before putting a fresh diaper on and putting on her remaining clothes.

"What are we gonna do with these curls" he mumble running his hand through her still damp hair. He walked over to top of dresser really quick grabbing one of her headbands that had a little bow on it and placed it on her head.

"Now my baby's all clean and pretty" He smiled place a kiss to her forehead in which in returned she smiled back.

"Daddy's gonna put you in your crib and put Sesame Street on while I go get ready too, okay?" He looked at his watching checking to make sure the kids program would be on now, which he gotten so use to all the program times. He turned on her little princess tv he got for her and found the channel for the program. "I'll be right back" He exit the room and into his grabbing the baby monitor on the nightstand next to his bed. He checked to make sure it was on before taking off his shirt and walking into his bathroom for a much-needed shower.


He made the shower quick and short because he didn't want to leave Savannah alone to long unattended. He quickly threw on his clothes before walking back to his daughter's room to check on her. He smiled when he walked in she was standing up leaning against the rail with her Elmo doll in one arm appeared to be lost into the show, shouting out random noise back at the TV.

He walked up to her crib and lifted her into his arms, which she still held on to the doll. He placed her on the changing table before grabbing a pair of her sandals and placing them on her feet

"Mo!" Savannah spitted out pressing a button on the doll causing it to move and say things.

"Yep it's Elmo sweetie." He placed her second shoe on her foot lifting her up and placing her on her feet. "Come on sweetie, lets go run to the store." He reached out his hand motioning for her to come a long.

Savannah stared at him for a second before preceding a few steps and falling on her behind. However she didn't cry just tried to get back up but failing again. He chuckled "That's okay sweetie, we can work on that later."

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her down the stairs, grabbing his keys off the coffee table. He grabbed their jackets off the coat rack putting hers on then his. He checked to make sure he had his wallet then opened the door and headed out.

He opened the back door to his car placing, Savannah in her car seat and fastening her in before heading to drivers side and taking off for a stop by the grocery store and a few others places.


JC managed to grab things he needed at the grocery store pretty quickly without much hassle from his daughter until they passed a toys aisle the store had. When he passed the aisle without realizing, Savannah started to wail and he immediately got worried wondering what was wrong. He tried shushing her by placing kisses on her cheek and rubbing her back. When that didn't seem to work he noticed her arms stretched out pointing towards something. He turned his head and notice is was a basket full of those plastic balls. He sighed pushing the cart back that way before picking one up and handing it to her.

"Is this what you want?" Her crying soon stopped and before next she was giggling holding on to the ball. JC just shook his head your sooo gonna be a spoiled little brat.

The two finished grabbing what they needed before heading out to the check out line. JC picked up a tabloid magazine skimming it over to see what junk the writers were saying about celebrities this time. He always just laughed at half the things in them. He was skimming over a page until a young lady interrupted him.

"Um hi your JC right?" The small frail young woman asked nervously.

JC looked her over determining that she seemed like she would cause no harm then proceeded to answer her question. "I guess that would be me" he smiled closing the magazine and placing it back on the rack.

"Oh cool, my little sister at home loves your music. Wait 'till I tell her I saw you here, she'd die!" The young woman laughed.

"Well I hope not." he laughed.

"Um if it's not a big deal could you sign something for her, I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

"Sure no problem" He waited for the young lady to grab a piece of paper and pen from her back. "What's her name?"

"Danielle"

"Okay, here you go" He signed the sheet of paper before handing it back to her.

"Thanks so much. And aww is that your daughter? I know I heard recently you had one but didn't know if it was rumor or not."

He turned and realized his daughter had reached out and grabbed a handful off candy that was on the rack next to them. He shook his head taking them away and putting it back. "No candy for you, young lady"

Savannah began to pout and cry but he wasn't gonna let her have everything. "Yeah this little brat is mines" he smiled.

"Well she's adorable" the young lady spoke.

"Thanks" with that it was his turn to ring out and pay. When he finished the transaction he turned to the lady. "It was nice meeting you" He then pushed his cart out to the parking lot.


A few hours later they were back home and he put everything away quickly. He yawned. "Hey sweetie how about we take a little nap before your mommy is suppose to come by a little later?" He walked upstairs to his room and plopped down on his bed on his back He placed really close to him between his arm and side with his arm wrapped around her. He looked at her and noticed her eyelids closing a little and closed his as well.

However Savannah opened hers and wiggled her way out his arms and started to crawl to the end of the bed and tried to attempt to slide off the bed but failed and instead hit the floor on her behind and started wailing.

JC sat upright really quick realizing his daughter was no longer next to him. He leaned over the bed spotting her on the floor and shook his head. "Your a real mess. That's what you get for trying to go somewhere young lady." He picked her up before soothing her rubbing her little behind.

"Since I can't keep and eye on you here. Guess I'll have to lay you down in the crib because you need a nap, been cranky all day."

Once he placed her in the crib he headed back to his room to take a short nap before he had to deal with the rest of the day, Carly.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki