A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Sorry it's on the very short side but I decided to cut it off as it's gonna lead to another chapter that'll deal with JC and Carly moving in a step direction and I haven't gotten it down pat yet to their convo
JC sat up and stretched out his arms and turned his head to look at the wrist wearing the watch.

"Shit!" he cursed realizing he took a longer nap then planned. He slipped out of bed and checked on his daughter which she was sound asleep. He leaned against the doorway watching his daughter peacefully sleeping until the sound of the doorbell shattered his thoughts. He walked down the stairs before walking to the front door and looking through the peephole. He stepped back opening door to let the people on the other side in.

"Um.. Hey Carly, Mrs. Hayes. Come in I'll go get Savannah." JC led them to the couch in the living room.

"JC I told you could call me Diane" The young social worker smiled.

"Right.. sorry. I'll be right back." He exit the room and up the stairs to leave the two ladies to discuss among themselves. He re entered his daughters room and really hated to wake her up due to how she can get fussy. He reached into her crib lifting her up. He rub the palm of his thumb over her cheek and watched as she started to stir.

"Hey someone's here to see you" he placed a kiss to her head as he headed back downstairs. He walked into the living room and set his still sleepy daughter next to Carly.

"She was um sleep so she may get a little fussy" he warned while fidgeting from side to side with his hands in his pocket

"Oh alright. Hey sweetie, mommy misses you. It's been so long. You keep getting so big fast" She placed her daughter on her lap and placed kisses on her face.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" JC offered hoping it give him a excuse to leave the room for a few minutes.

"Can I get some water?" Carly responded for a second before turning her attention back to, Savannah.

JC nodded his head. "Yeah sure. You?" He turned to Sarah

"Oh no thanks. I'm fine" She sent a smile to him.

JC then headed off into the kitchen to grab a bottle of war for the mother of his daughter.




A few hours had passed and JC was now sitting in his living room with his daughter on his lap, channel surfing trying to find what's on TV. The afternoon with Carly seemed to go okay. He sat off to the side and quietly watched her interaction with Savannah until the minute her and Diane left. Over the past few months he had seen significant improvement with her and was glad to see the changes in her behavior. Just the keeping in touch with him, showing up when she needed to was settling fine with him.

A few minutes later the shrill ringing of his cell phone went off. He reached into his pocket and looked at the caller ID, it displayed his brother, Tyler's name. He flipped the phone open before pressing the call button.

"Hello?" JC answered.

"Hey bro what you doing right now?" Tyler asked

"Just sitting here with Vannah and watching some TV, why?" JC pushed his daughter's hands away from his face as she tried to grab for the phone. "No.. sweetie" he whispered to her.

"What is my niece up to? She keeping you busy?" Tyler teased.

"Well YOUR niece is trying to take my phone away from me and when is she NOT keeping me on my toes" JC laughed then stopped when he heard voices on the other end

"Well hey Josh the real reason I called you was seeing if you would go out tonight. A couple of us or hitting up a club tonight and I wanted to know if you would come?" Tyler waited for his answer

"Um I think you already forgot I have a daughter sitting on my lap. I can't go out." JC sighed

"I know. You need to get out more. When was the last time you went out? I know it's been so long."

"Well there is no one to watch her and I rather just be home with her."

"There is Carly, Josh. Come on?'" Tyler pestered on.

"Uh huh no" JC shook his head.

"Didn't you say she was making a progress. How did her visit go today? This can be your way of gaining her trust." Tyler hoped that suggestion would work

"It went fine and I don't know..."

"Well okay.. but you need to get out more. If you change your mind call me and I can tell you where we are."

"I'll think about it." JC sighed.

"I just miss going out and hang you know?"

"I know I do too, but it's much harder now that I have Savannah"

"Hey I gotta go but yeah call me if you change your mind."

"Alright, later" with that JC hung up his cell.

Truth is JC really did miss going out with friends and just having a good 'ole time without many worry's. But the day he found Savannah on his porch that all changed. He has to be the more responsible adult. But then a night out here and there wouldn't hurt would it? He thought maybe Tyler was right maybe he should start trusting Carly more.

Either way his mind finally made the decision for him and he flipped back open his cell and began to dial the first few numbers...


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki